剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Hey let me help you with these things.
嘿 让我来帮你吧
This is nice... us working together like this.
我们俩像这样一起干活...真的很好
What's goin' on Ray?
雷 到底又有什么事?
Okay all right.here is the thing
嗯 好吧 是这么回事
Robert and the guys
罗伯特 还有其他几个伙计
They uh wanna go golfing tomorrow
他们...明天想去打高尔夫
And I said "no! no way!
然后我说 "不行 不可以
Because it's... it's the weekend
因为...是周末
And the weekend is for family!"
周末就应该和家人在一起"
But then...
但是后来...
Ray Ray Ray. spare me.
雷 雷 雷 让我说一句
You wanna play golf go ahead.
你想去打高尔夫 那就去吧
Really? 'cause I had a lot more prepared.
真的吗 其实我还准备了不少话
Ray just play golf.
雷 这只是去打高尔夫
You don't have to put on a big show.
你用不着在那里演连续剧
It insults me when you pretend to be a good husband.
你试图扮成个好丈夫根本就是在侮辱我
Okay.
好吧
Uh Raymond did you talk to a certain someone
雷蒙德 你已经和某人
About a certain something?
说了某事了吗
You don't have to speak in code mr. bond.
邦德先生 你们不需要用密♥码♥交谈了
I already said yes.
我已经答应了
So Deb since the guys are leaving for golf tonight
黛布 既然他们今晚就要去打高尔夫
Maybe you and I should do something.
我们两个也许可以干点什么
What? tonight?
什么? 今晚?
You said golf tomorrow!
你说的是明天
We're gonna play bethpage black
我们要去贝斯佩吉·布莱克球场
Which is the most famous public course in the country...
那是美国...甚至是全世界
Perhaps the world...
最有名的高尔夫球场...
And the only way to get a tee time
要想得到发球的机会
Is to line up in your car tonight
唯一的办法就是今晚坐在车里排队
And wait there until the morning.
一直等到明天早上
Deb please let him do this.
黛布 让他去吧
L-i-it's for me Gianni and Andy
就当是...为了我 吉阿尼 还有安迪
Because you know we don't like Ray either.
因为 你也知道 我们也不喜欢雷
It's just I mean... we need a fourth body.
只是 我的意思是...我们得四个人才行
And a van.
还有货车
Go ahead.
去吧
Really?
真的吗
Yeah go. have a good time.
是的 去吧 玩得开心点
Thank you!
谢谢
hi. oh hi Marie.
嘿 嘿 玛丽
Oh I'm glad you boys are here.
真高兴你们俩都在这
My laundry room shelves were delivered
我洗衣房♥的架子已经送来了
So you can put them up tomorrow morning.
你们明天早上去帮我装一下吧
Oh sorry ma but Ray and I are going golfing
妈妈 很抱歉 但是我和雷要去打高尔夫
But we'll do it for you on sunday.
但我们星期天可以去帮你弄
No no no. that won't do
不 不 不 太晚了
Because Lee and Stan are coming for lunch tomorrow afternoon.
因为李和斯坦明天要来吃午饭
L-i-it's kinda all set ma.
妈妈 都已经计划好了
So the list of things more important than me
如此说来比我更重要的事情
Just keeps getting longer.
是越来越多了对吧
All right how 'bout doing the shelves now?
好吧 那现在去弄怎么样?
Do you have any time for your mother now?
你们现在可以给你们的母亲一点时间吧?
Well actually
事实上
We're supposed to leave for the golf course tonight.
我们今晚就要去高尔夫球场
Oh. I understand.
噢 我知道了
Okay go golfing.
好吧 去打高尔夫吧
Have a good time.
玩得开心点
Just get in there. let's go.
把它放在那 来吧
You boys have done a beautiful job
你们俩把架子装起来啦
Putting these together.
干得真不错
Thank you ma. thanks.
谢谢 妈妈 谢谢
Don't sand them in here.
帮个忙 可别在这给它磨光
Sand them?
磨光?
Of course. you can't paint them until you sand them.
当然 只有磨光之后才能上漆啊
Paint them?!
上漆?
I can't have unfinished wood in my house.
我总不能把一块没经过任何装饰的木头放在家吧
It doesn't go with the decor.
这与整个装饰不搭
It's the laundry room!
那是洗衣房♥
This color will go very nice with that orange box of tide.
这个颜色和那个橙色盒子的汰渍洗衣粉很配啊
All right look ma
好了 听着 妈妈
I'm gonna put it back here for now
我先暂时把它放回那儿
And we'll paint it on sunday.
然后我们星期天来给它上漆
No I have people coming tomorrow.
不行 我明天有客人要来
Oh you might as well... just drag it out to the trash.
噢 你们干脆...把它扔到垃圾堆吧
All right just call the guys
好吧 给他们打个电♥话♥
And tell them we'll meet them at the course.
告诉他们在球场见
Really? I mean it's unbelievable!
什么? 我觉得不可能
Of course it is!
当然可能
I'll be honest Marie. looking at those shelves
玛丽 我说实话 看看这些架子
I think Lee's gonna win this one.
我觉得这次李赢定了
What do you mean? win what?
什么意思? 赢什么?
Oh Lee's all full of herself
李自以为很了不起
Cause her son built a special box
因为她儿子给她做了一个特殊的盒子
For her spoon collection.
让她用来装她收集的勺子
That has nothing to do with anything.
那和任何事都无关
Gimme a break!
你拉倒吧
That's why your mother wants to drag Lee into the laundry room
这就是为什么你们的妈妈要把李带进洗衣房♥的原因
So she can show her what you two do for her.
那样她就可以让她看看你们为她做了些什么
That's why we're doin' this ma?
妈妈 这就是我们现在正在做这件事的原因吗
Because... 'cause Lee's son has nothin' better to do all day
就是因为...因为李的儿子整天无所事事
Than to kiss his mom's behind?!
除了拍他妈妈的马屁?!
Have you seen Lee's behind?
你看过李的屁♥股♥吗
It does take all day.
是得花上一天的时间
Yet we still felt bad
我们还是感到很内疚
Like all we were doing wasn't good enough.
好像我们所做的一切都不够好似的
We always feel bad. we fall for it every time!
我们总是感到内疚 因为我们没有一次是做的对的
The guilt. your guilt!
内疚 因你而起的内疚
If you feel guilty it's not because of me.
如果你感到内疚 那可不是因为我
Yeah right ma. by the way where's the limp?
是啊 说的对 妈妈 顺便问一句 你走路怎么不跛了?
I feel very sad.
我很伤心
All this anger against me...
所有这些指向我的愤怒
Because of your precious golf.
只是因为你们宝贵的高尔夫
No! that's just the straw that broke the camel's back!
不 那只是导火索
You've been making us feel guilty about stuff our whole lives
你一直让我们对我们生活中的所有事都充满着愧疚感
And we're sick of it!
我们讨厌这样
Sick!
讨厌
Nothing is ever good enough and it's always our fault!
没有什么事是足够好的 永远都是我们的错
You can't speak to your mother like that!
你们不能这样对你们的妈妈说话
you do! she's not my mother!
你也这样 她又不是我妈
I'm sorry. look the guilt trip... it's over!
我很抱歉 听着 这让人内疚的旅程...到此为止
Come on. let's get outta here. and we're not movin' that!
来吧 我们走吧 我们才不会去搬那玩意儿
That's right. amen brother!
说的对 弟弟 这才像个男人
Fine! go!
很好 走吧
Leave an old crippled woman
留下一个跛脚的老太婆
With unfinished shelves and an uncaring husband!
和未完成的衣架和一个不懂得关心她的丈夫
Yesterday that would've worked.
放在昨天 这可能会奏效
Okay you guys are number 16 in line.
好了 你们排在第16位
I'll be back at 5:00 a.m. okay.
我会在凌晨5点过来 好的
Boy six and a half hours sittin' in a car.
嘿 我们要在车里坐6个半小时
This is great.
真不错
Yeah we went through hell to get here
是啊 我们从地狱来到这里
But look at us now!
但是看看我们现在
Bethpage black baby!
贝斯佩吉·布莱克
Doughnuts and stuff!
甜甜圈 还有一堆零食
You guys wanna hear about this dream I had last night?
你们想不想听我昨晚做了什么梦?
was it a sex dream? no.
是关于性的吗 不是
Then keep it to yourself.
那你就自己留着吧
hey. hey I had a sex dream. oh yeah?
我有一个关于性的梦 是吗
And you were there and you were there...
你在那 你也在那...
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表