剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Puts me in the dumper.
我会更惨
Who's gonna feed me if this happens?
这么一来谁给我做吃的啊
Debra? that's no kind of life.
黛布拉吗 这可不是人过的日子
How's amy's cooking?
艾米的厨艺如何
I don't know. it's good, I guess.
我不知道 估计不错吧
Still, that's a 10-minute drive.
可还是 有10分钟的车程呢
You've got to shut this down.
你得把这事给平息喽
how are they gonna pull it off?
她们有什么要求尽管提嘛
It's already started. they're planning a big throw-down,
都已经开始了 他们正计划着什么大计划呢
Laying out the new order, and everybody's equal...
要构建新秩序啦 人人生而平等啦
Love all around, peace and harmony.
博爱啦 和平啦 和谐啦啥的
Those stupid broads.
头发长见识短
You can't overthrow marie.
谁能斗得过玛莉
Besides, anytime you cut the head off something,
再说了 哪怕你把那脑袋给剁了
The body still runs around by itself, all crazed-like.
身子照样在你耳边转悠 疯了一样
I know! that's why I'm asking you.
就是说嘛 所以我来问你啊
I don't know what to do. what do you think we should do?
我不知道该这么么办 你觉得我们该怎么办
I'm not sure yet. agh!
我还没啥主意 啊
What the...
搞什么...
You heard everything?
你都听见了?
I heard enough.
听得够多了
Did you know she was back there?
你知道她在那儿
Yes.
没错
Well, why did you let me go on for?
那你还让我说那么多?
I want my shrapnel back.
我想要我的弹片
All right. listen, ma...
行了 听着 妈...
You've got to understand...
你得明白...
and if she offers to do your laundry? just say no?
如果她说要帮你洗衣服? 坚决说不?
Unless you want everyone to know
干嘛要让别人知道
What size underwear you have at dinner parties.
你在晚宴的时候穿几号♥的内衣呢
That's funny. yeah.
真是搞笑啊
Hey, uh, who wants to get something to eat?
嘿 谁想去吃点什么
Right this second.
就现在
Hello.
大家好
Let's go! whatever you want.
我们走 随便你们想去哪家
I'm buying, I'm driving, and I'm leaving right now!
我买♥♥单 我开车 马上就走
Raymond, please stay.
雷蒙德 先别走
After all, you brought something important to my attention.
毕竟你让我知道了些值得引起注意的事情
Where did you just come from?
你刚打哪儿回来
I went to the bathroom.
去厕所了
No, you didn't.
不 你没有
I'm doing it now.
我现在得去了
I was shocked to hear that you two
当我听说你们俩正密谋策划
Were conspiring against me in some way.
对付我的时候简直是惊呆了
Group hug!
集体拥抱
All right, it's not happening, it's not happening.
行了 这没用的 没用的
What have I done to bring on such disrespect?
我到底干了什么让你们这么不尊重我
You know, in the orient,
要知道 在东方传统里
Elders are revered and honored,
老人是受人敬仰的
Not plotted against.
不是被人密谋反对的
And why do you have to talk about me behind my back?
更何况你们何必要背地里说我?
I'm here. right here.
我就在这儿 这儿
Debra, we may have our differences,
黛布拉 我们也许是有分歧
But I consider you my daughter.
可我一直把你视为己出
And, amy, all I want is for you to feel the same way.
还有艾米 我所想要的不过是让你也有同感
I just don't understand why
我就是不明白
You couldn't be direct with me.
你干嘛就不能直接了当跟我说
You may not like what I said before,
你也许觉得之前我所说的逆耳
But at least I said it to you.
可至少我当着你的面说了
You're right, marie. I'm sorry.
你说得对 玛莉 我很抱歉
I don't want to start off like this. I love you.
我不想跟你处不好 我爱你
I love you, honey.
我也爱你 宝贝
And you know what?
知道吗
I'm gonna sit down and start on those thank-you notes today.
我今天就坐下来写这些感谢函
what?
什么
whenever you get to it, dear
随便什么时候都行 亲爱的
No pressure.
别有压力
Wait a minute, that's what this is all about!
慢着慢着 说的就是这事
What's the matter, debra?
怎么了 黛布拉
Oh, don't give me that. I know you too well, marie.
别跟来这套 我可是太了解你了 玛莉
You come over here all rational and normal and telling the truth,
你就这么过来理性正常地说实话
And this sap fell for it.
让傻蛋买♥♥你的账
Hey!
嘿
You can't see that? this is a strategy.divide and conquer!
你还没明白吗 这是她的策略...各个击破
I don't know what you're talking about, debra,
我完全不知道你在说什么 黛布拉
But could it be that you're a bit jealous
也可能是有点吃醋了吧
Cause you have to share the spotlight with amy?
就因为你得跟艾米平分秋色了
Jealous?
吃醋?
Jealous?!
吃醋?!
What is this?
这是啥啊
Vanilla extract.
香草精
She just did it again, amy!
她又来这招了 艾米
I am putting an end to all of this, do you hear me?
我得把这一切都终结掉 你听到了吗
I am not letting you take another one.
我是不会让你再次得逞的
Amy, don't you see she will do anything to win?
艾米 她为了赢什么事都干得出来吗
she's the devil!
她是个恶魔!
I've gotta tell you, it seemed to me
我得跟你说 在我看来
Like she was being very upfront and honest.
她可是非常坦率真诚的
No! no, amy, don't go! don't go!
不不 艾米 别走 别走
Debra, stop it!
黛布拉 住手
I can't stand all this.
我受不了这个
I'm not used to it. I'm not good at it.
我不会来这种 我不擅长这事
I come from a family that wouldn't yell if they were on fire.
我出身的家庭哪怕身上着火了都不会叫
And, you know, you're not gonna like hearing this, debra,
要知道 也许你不爱听这话 黛布拉
But I think ray was right before
可我觉得雷之前说得没错
When he said maybe we should just all try being nice.
他说的也许我们就该努力互相和气点
She's gone.
她完了
Did you want to say something, debra?
你还想说什么吗 黛布拉
No, marie.
没了 玛莉
Nothing.
没啥好说的了
Just...
只有...
I'm sorry.
对不起
Aw, now doesn't that feel good to say that?
这么说出来感觉不错吧
Oh yes.
这就对了
Get outta here!
离我远点
And I agree with everything you said, amy.
你说的我都同意 艾米
Everything.
一切
Thank you, marie.
谢谢 玛莉
And about those thank-you notes,
至于那些感谢函
I don't care if you ever get to them.
我才不在乎你会不会写呢
Except maybe one to lee and stan about the candle.
不过起码写一封给李和斯坦关于蜡烛的
Could you just do that one?
你能不能至少写那封?
See, lee can be so annoying about things like this.
你瞧 李对这种礼节可是很烦人的
No problem, marie.
没问题 玛莉
You're an angel.
你真是天使
There's no one like you.
没人能跟你相比
Hello?
大家好啊
hi, lee. how are you? hey, lee.
嗨 李 你好啊 嘿 李
Hi. I'm on my way to the supermarket,
嗨 我在去超♥市♥路上
But I just had to stop by and tell you
顺道过来跟你说一声
I got the nicest thank-you note from that sweet amy.
我收到了可爱的艾米写给我的感谢函了
Isn't that nice. what did it say?
是不错吧 怎么说的来着
It just went on and on
就是不停地说
About how she and robert love the orange candle
她和罗伯特有多喜欢那个桔色的蜡烛
And will treasure it always.
会永远珍惜的
I have to tell you, marie,
我得跟你说 玛莉
When you picked out that candle for us to give to them,
你帮我挑了这个送给他们的时候
I wasn't sure about it.
当时我可不敢肯定
But I am so sorry I gave you an argument.
我非常抱歉当时跟你争起来了
Obviously, you have wonderful taste.
很显然 你的品味非常好
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表