剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Well I hope everybody likes pizza pockets.
希望大家都喜欢袖珍披萨
Oh... microwaved appetizers.
喔...微波出来的美味
I should've thought of that
明天的复活节晚餐前
Before I started tomorrow's easter dinner from scratch.
我应该考虑做点这个来暖胃
That reminds me... we don't want to miss the morning's worship.
这倒提醒了我 我们可不想错过主日礼拜
Do you know of any good presbyterian churches around here?
你知道附近有什么比较好的基♥督♥长老教会的教堂么
I left my directory at home.
我把我的地址本忘家里了
We were thinking that it would be easier if we all went to our church.
我们觉得大家都去我们常去的教堂吧 这样比较方便
You mean your...
你是说你的
Catholic church?
天主教教堂
Yeah. problem?
有问题么
I don't know.
不知道
Oh why not Hank?
为什么不行 汉克
It's interesting to observe other denominations.
观摩其它的教派也会很有意思的
Yeah. it'll be like a safari for you.
可不 对你来说就跟上野生动物园似的
Who knows?
谁知道呢
On the way we might even spot a herd of lutherans.
在去的路上 我们说不定还能碰上一群路德教会的
Oh robert your dad's so funny.
罗伯特 你♥爸♥真搞笑
Yeah. always with the jokes.
是啊 永远都有笑料
Okay. who else would like to talk?
好了 还有人要说话么
If it's all right...
如果可以的话
Peter said he' be joining us tomorrow.
彼特说明天他会加入我们
Good. peter's coming. I had my fingers crossed.
天哪 彼特要来 我祈祷过了的呀
Can I watch tv now?
我现在可以看电视么
No frank.
不行 弗兰克
Then what the hell are we gonna do all night?
那我们整晚能干什么鬼事
Less cursing I hope.
我希望是少些下咒之类的
Who cursed?
谁下咒了
You referred to the antipode of heaven.
你提到了天堂的另一极
What the hell kind of moon-man talk is that?
你在说什么鬼外星语
Well there it is again.
又来了
I have an idea.
我有个主意
Why don't we do a puzzle?
我们玩拼图吧
Good thinking mother.
妈妈 好主意
Puzzle sure.
拼图 当然
Puzzle? okay. puzzle. okay.
拼图啊 行
I brought one from home.
我从家拿了一个来
Ah there you go.
真好
I thought this would be nice for easter.
我觉得这个挺适合复活节
Oh my...
我的天啊...
"sacred death"?
神圣的死亡
Is that a heavy-metal band?
是个重金属乐队吧?
This must be one of peter's.
应该是彼特的
It was dark in the closet and I just saw the word "sacred."
柜子里很黑 我只看见"神圣"两个字
A heavy metal puzzle.
重金属拼图
Look it says " 500 pieces of head-banging fun."
上面说"500片上吊的快乐"
Sounds difficult.
听起来很难
What do you think Hank?
你觉得呢 汉克
We're already going to catholic church tomorrow...
我们明天要去天主教堂了
I guess we can just call it a lost weekend.
就把这当作一个迷失的周末吧
Come on robert it's late.
罗伯特 走吧 天晚了
Yeah go home. you didn't get a piece in all night anyway.
是啊 回去吧 反正你今晚一块也没拼对
I got it. I got it!
我知道了 知道了
Lt-it doesn't fit okay? don't force it.
根本不对 别硬塞
Leave me alone.
别烦我
It doesn't fit!
这个不对
It fits! I'm telling you it fits!
就是对的 我告诉你能拼上
See? perfect.
看 多完美
What are you doin'
你干什么呢
You got spit all over here now.
吐得到处都是口水
Good night everyone.
各位晚安
good night. good night.
晚安 晚安
see you tomorrow. 'night mom and dad.
明晚见 晚安 爸妈
good night. sweet dreams honey.
晚安 好梦 亲爱的
That's it for me mother.
我不拼了 娃他妈
I've got quite a bit of flossing to do.
我有些牙缝要清
Good night.
晚安
I'll be there just as soon as I finish this flaming skull.
我把这个烧着的头盖骨拼完就过去
Are you coming up ray?
雷 你上楼么
Yeah I just wanna finish this section.
上 等我拼完这区
Okay. 'night Pat. night ray.
好吧 晚安 派特 晚安 雷
Yeah g'night.
恩 安
Here ray. this looks like it's part of the snake
给你 雷 这个应该是那条
Crawling on that poor young lady's bottom.
从那倒霉姑娘臀部爬出来的蛇的部分
Yeah that fits.
好 拼上了
You've got a good eye for this.
你眼神真好
I think we're a good team.
我觉得我们配合一流
We're like kareem and magic johnson.
就像卡里姆和魔术师约翰逊(NBA湖人队的明星球员)
Kareem and magic? you know basketball?
卡里姆和魔术师? 你懂篮球?
Only what I've learned from your column.
只是从你的专栏了解的
Really? you read my column?
真的 你看我的专栏
Oh yes. ever since we became family.
是的 自从我们成为亲家
They have "newsday" in the library.
图书馆有"新闻日报"
You go to the library to read my column?
你跑到图书馆去看我的专栏
It's only a 20-minute drive.
开车去只要20分钟
You're very good.
你写得很好
Thanks.
谢谢
You know I'm thinking of writing a book.
我在考虑写本书
you are? yeah.
真的? 是的
I tried writing books before but I never finished them.
我以前试过写书 不过从来写不完
Same as reading them you know?
也从来读不完一本书
But um... this one I'm workin' on
不过 现在要写的这本
It's about mickey mantle and his relationship
是关于米奇·曼托(美国职棒球员)以及他和
With billy martin and whitey ford.
比利·马丁还有惠特尼·福特的关系
Do you know those guys?
你知道他们吗
I've heard of mickey.
听说过米奇
I don't know billy or whitey.
没听过比利和惠特尼
They were these great players and they all hung out together.
他们都是伟大的球员 而且生活中也是好朋友
I don't know. it's probably stupid.
不知道 也许挺傻
I don't think it's stupid at all.
我觉得一点都不傻
What does debra think? she must be very excited.
黛布拉觉得怎样 她一定很激动吧
I haven't even told debra. no?
我还没告诉她呢 没告诉?
Nah. she doesn't even read my column.
没 她连我的专栏都不看
Oh she must.
她肯定得看
Yeah not so much anymore.
原来看
She used to when we were dating and she was all "wooing" me.
以前我们谈恋爱 她还围着我团团转的时候看
Now she's probably busy taking care of the house
她现在可能太忙了吧 要照顾家务
And the children and you.
照顾孩子们还有你
Yeah. I guess.
也许吧
You know what it could be?
还有一种可能
Maybe she doesn't read your column so much anymore
她不怎么去读你的专栏了
Because she's feeling a little jealous.
是因为她有点嫉妒你
Jealous?
嫉妒?
Well I wouldn't blame her.
这也不能怪她
You have such an exciting life ray.
雷 你的人生很精彩
You meet a lot of interesting people
遇见了很多有意思的人
And you go to so many exotic places.
也去了很多不同的地方
You mean like... tampa?
你是说坦帕(超级碗决赛所在地)这种地方吗
You've been to tampa?
你去过坦帕啊
Couple times yeah.
一两次吧
Well there you go.
你看
You know sometimes I feel a little jealous of Hank's work.
有时我也有点嫉妒汉克的工作
He's a high-school principal right?
他是个高中校长 对吧
Vice-principal.
副校长
But you' think he was the principal
不过他每次回来都
The way he always comes home with such interesting stories.
带回很多有意思的故事 让人觉得他就是校长
And I just want to say "my gosh
我就想说 "上帝啊
What I would give to be a fly on the wall of that teachers' lounge."
让我化身他们教师休息室墙上的一只苍蝇吧"
Excuse my language.
原谅我的用词
That's okay.
没关系
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表