剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
雷采访扬基队还没回来呢
Ray's still out of town covering the Yankees.
是啊 我知道 他都出去四天了
Yeah, I know. He's been gone for four days
而且现在迟了十六分钟了
and he's 16 minutes late.
爸爸 嘿
Daddy! Hey.
抓住那玩意 雷 好的
Grab that, Ray. All right.
我的礼物呢?
Where's my present?
下来 下来 快点
Get off there. Get down. Come on.
还要 马修还要点
More. Matthew wants more.
我们得马上清理二号♥通道
Now we got to clean up Aisle 2.
拿去吧
Here you go.
我去接
I'll get it.
格雷戈里吃完了
Gregory's done.
马修吃完了
And Matthew's done.
艾丽也吃完了
And Ally's done.
曲奇饼 曲奇饼 曲奇饼
Cookie, cookie, and cookie.
嗨 宝贝 嗨
Hi, honey. Hi.
《人人都爱雷蒙德》第一季第一集 序幕
嗨 我叫雷 住在长岛
Hi, I'm Ray. I live here in Long Island...
家里还住着我老婆黛博拉
with my wife, Debra...
我五岁大的女儿
my five-year-old daughter
跟我两个快满两岁的双胞胎儿子
and twin almost two-year-old boys.
我爸爸妈妈就住街对面
My parents live across the street.
是真的
That's right.
事实上 为了家人 我什么都愿意做
The truth is, I'd do anything for my family.
搞定了
And done.
噢 不
Oh, no.
黛博拉
Debra!
宝贝
Honey!
谁给我爸爸打个电♥话♥
Somebody call my father!
我透不过气了
I'm hyperventilating!
我都不知道这四天我是怎么熬过来的
I don't know how I survived four days by myself.
我知道 我知道
I know.
没人比我更恨出差了
Nobody hates going on the road more than me.
我在外面真是痛苦极了 是呀
It's miserable for me out there. Yeah.
看看这个
Look at this.
卡尔.瑞普肯在我帽子上签名了(棒球明星)
Cal Ripken signed my hat.
真棒 看看这个
That's great. Look at this.
格雷戈里在我衣服上吐得到处都是
Gregory spit up on my shirt.
我才不要跟你换 好吧
I'm not trading. Okay.
很高兴你为了我生日赶回来了
Be happy you're home for my birthday.
That's all I can say.
什么? 我当然是为了你生日赶回来的
What? Of course I'm home for your birthday.
你开玩笑吧? 你星期天生日
Are you kidding? Your birthday is Sunday.
是的
That's right.
开派对庆祝 我多少岁了呢?
Big party. And how old am I gonna be?
我就知道 雷 多少岁了?
I know that. Ray, how old?
好吧 我得从头算起
All right. I just have to backtrack.
算算吧 我第一求婚的时候你二十三
Let's see. When I proposed, you were 23.
你拒绝了 是的
You said no. Right.
你二十四岁的时候 我又跟你求婚
Then I proposed, you were 24.
还是不行 是的
No again. Right.
然后 我用了一年时间重整旗鼓 是的
Then I took a year off to regroup. Yeah.
之后 我找到份工作再来求婚
Then I came back with a job.
嘣 结婚
Boom. Married.
这样的话 你就有
That would make you...
三十二岁的样子
32-ish.
好了 我会接受的
All right, I'll accept that.
很好 因为 要开派对的话
Good, 'cause.... Big party.
你知道么 我不想开派对
You know what? I don't want the party.
我只想跟我最爱的老公和孩子们
I just want a nice day at home
在家共度美好的一天
with my favorite husband and my kids.
好么? 好的
Okay? Okay.
我想 我爸爸妈妈和哥哥也来 对吧?
And I guess my parents and my brother, too, right?
我爸爸妈妈和我哥哥也来?
My parents and my brother?
怎么了?
What?
雷 只是
Ray, it's just that....
听着 你知道我爱他们
Look, you know I love them.
他们也是我的家人
They're my family, too.
但是 我想或许
But I was wondering if, perhaps,
星期天是不是可以不叫他们来呢
we wouldn't have them over on Sunday.
为什么不?
Why not?
只是 亲爱的 你出差的每一天
It's just, honey, every day
他们都有过来
that you were gone, they dropped by.
而且你♥爸♥爸总是会吵醒孩子们
And your dad is always waking up the kids...
现在他们连电♥话♥都不打就跑过来
and now they don't even call first.
他们就住在街对面
They live across the street.
为什么还要打电♥话♥?
Why should they call?
直接过来比打电♥话♥快多了
It's quicker just to come by.
我知道
I know.
他们出门就会途径我们家 不
It's like we're on the way. No.
不是途径 我们家就是他们的目的地
We are the way. We are where they're going.
看吧 你现在可是夸张了一点
You see, now you're exaggerating a little.
你回来了呀
You're home!
嗨 妈妈 嗨
Hi, Mom. Hi.
我看到你的车停在门口
I saw your car pull up before.
你都没打电♥话♥通知我们
You didn't call.
嗨 黛博拉
Hi, Debra.
我给你买♥♥了点苏打粉放冰箱
I brought you some baking soda for your fridge.
我闻到了点异味
I smelled something questionable.
在街对面闻到了?
From across the street?
不 我昨天过来的时候闻到的
No, when I was here yesterday.
更糟了 别这样
It's worse. Come on.
好了 好了
Okay. All right.
妈妈 听着 我们可以自己买♥♥苏打粉
Ma, listen, we can buy our own baking soda.
我知道 亲爱的 不过 你们没有买♥♥呀
I know, sweetie. But you don't.
噢 这是什么呀?
What have we here?
我还得给你们再买♥♥点汽水
I'll get you some club soda for that, too.
不 妈妈 我们有汽水
No, Ma, we have club soda.
不 你们早就喝完了
No. You're father finished it.
晚点见
I'll see you later.
都是因为爱
It comes from love.
如果你真想的话
If you want
或许我晚点去跟我爸爸谈谈
maybe I'll talk to my father about it.
你去跟他谈的时候
While you're talking to him
能不能也跟他提下电♥话♥答录机的事?
would you mind mentioning the answering machine?
他是不是又听了电♥话♥录音?
Is he playing back the messages again?
我都改密♥码♥了
I changed the code.
他破解密♥码♥了
He cracked it.
希望每个人都过得很好
Hope everyone's doing good,
黛博拉 你应该给琳达回个电♥话♥
Debra, you ought to call Linda back
她好象去妇科医院
She sounds like she's had
遇到了些有趣的事情
a very interesting visit to the gyno,
真有意思
That's funny.
你知道的 不是所有人都觉得有意思 好吧?
You know, it's not for everybody, okay?
他就这么吊儿郎当的 就是这样的
He's fooling around. That's what he does.
他就跟那些人差不多
He's like one of those guys.
你都怎么叫他们?
What do you call them?
白♥痴♥
An idiot.
不过 他们有必要带你哥哥过来么?
But do they have to bring your brother over?
我哥哥跟他们住在一起
My brother lives with them.
他不喜欢一个人住
He doesn't like staying alone.
他都四十岁了 雷
He's 40, Ray.
别这样嘛 他爱孩子们
Come on. He loves the kids.
这简直就跟
It's just like....
罗伯特吃东西的样子一样 你知道么?
The way Robert eats, you know?
每次都会把吃的弄到下巴上去
The way he has to touch every bite
然后再放进嘴里吃掉
to his chin before he puts it in his mouth.
够怪的了
That's weird.
什么? 这叫癖好
What? That's an idiosyncrasy.
就像他一数到十二
It's like when he's counting and
就一定会把鞋子脱掉
he gets to 12, he has to take his shoes off.
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表