剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Good shot honey.
好球 亲爱的
Yeah a bogey.
是啊 一个博基(比标准杆多一杆)
Are you okay?
你还好吧
You didn't mind me correcting you did you?
你不介意我指正你吧
No not at all. I love it at home
不 一点也不 在家时都无所谓
why wouldn't I love it on the golf course?
在球场又何必介意呢
I'm joking.
我在开玩笑
Golfers they zing each other all the time.
球友都喜欢彼此嘲笑来着
They zing-zing!
自嘲自讽
Come on next hole!
加油 下一洞
Posture posture posture.
姿势姿势姿势
I know I know I know
知道知道知道
Hold on hold on.
慢着 慢着
You just uh...
你有点...
you're a little too bent over.
你腰弯得有点过了
You know what Ray? Let me just do this one myself.
雷 让我自己打这球
I just need a little space.
我需要点空间
Okay.
好啊
Okay.
好
Here I go.
我击球啦
Wow! Did you see how far that went?
哇喔! 你看见飞多远了吗
It landed on the smooth part!
球落在了短草区
Ray?
雷?
What?
什么
You weren't watching?
你没在看?
I was... I was adjusting my visor.
我在...我在调整遮阳帽
You know I watch all your shots.
要知道 你击球我都看的
Would it kill you to watch mine?
要你看我击球就会死啊
I'm sorry. You should have said something.
抱歉 你该说点什么提示下的
I did. I said "Here I go."
我说了 我说"我击球啦"
You did? Yes.
你说了? 是啊
You don't listen to me at home
你在家不听我的话
so why should you listen to me on the golf course?
在球场又何必听我的话呢
Zing-zing.
自嘲自讽
Can you back up a couple feet?
你能往后退几码吗
What's the problem?
怎么了
Your shadow is in my way.
你影子挡住球洞了
What?
什么
It's -it's right in front of the hole.
影子正好在洞上
And my shadow's going to stop your ball?
而我的影子会让你的球停下?
No it's -it's just...
不是 就是有点...
look could you just back up a couple steps?
听着 你能不能退后几步?
Damn it!
该死的!
The ball barely even made it to where my shadow was.
那球差点没到我影子原来在的地方
Because you got me all nuts!
因为你都快把我逼疯了
Can't even make a frickin' putt!
连个该死的推杆都搞不定!
I don't think it's your putter's fault Ray.
我觉得这不是你推杆的错 雷
You're right. It's not the putter.
你说得没错 不是推杆的错
What?
你说什么
It's you.
是你
Excuse me?
什么
You know when we started today
我们今天开始的时候
you were all "Oh you're great Ray.
你还是那个会说"你好棒哟 雷"
You're like a pro Ray."
"你像个职业级的 雷"
You're not exactly the same guy I teed off with either.
你也不像早上和我开球的那个人了
You went from hugging and kissing me
你从一开始还会搂我吻我
to not wanting to have anything to do with me or my shadow.
变成了不想跟我或者我的影子有任何关联的人
I stopped hugging you
我不再搂你是因为
when you started yelling "I need my space."
你在喊"我需要点空间"
What happened to all the boyfriend-girlfriend crap?
那些什么男朋友女朋友的屁话哪去了啊
Boyfriends are supposed to pay attention to their girlfriends.
男朋友该注意女朋友的一举一动来着
Yeah? Well we're married now.
是吗 可我们已经结婚了
You're still supposed to want to be with me.
你本应该依然想和我在一起
You're still supposed to listen to me.
你本应该依然听我说的话
Look I'm sorry that I missed your shot.
听着 我很抱歉我没看见你击球
It's not about the shot!
不是那击球的事
Well then why' you bring it up huh?
那你干嘛提这码子事
Golfing... we're supposed to have fun here!
高尔夫...我们本该玩得开心来着
And you know what? I always do have fun when I come here.
你知道吗 我每次来这里都是开开心心的
But not today. Hmm I wonder what's different about today.
可今天不 我就想着今天有何不同呢
What's different about today is that I made a big effort
今天的不同之处就在于我作出了巨大的努力
to do something you love so we could be together.
来迎合你的爱好 让我们俩能和谐点
That's not why you did it. Yes it is!
你的目的不是这个 就是这个
No I think you did it
不 我觉得你这么干
so it would ruin what I love
就是为了毁了我的爱好
so I don't love it anymore.
好让我再也不喜欢高尔夫
What?! Yes that's right!
什么?! 没错 就是这样
So all I would want to do is stay home
这样一来我就只能乖乖待在家里
and listen to you all day.
整天听你唠叨
And then when you sleep
然后你睡着的时候
I should take out a pad and sketch you!
我就该拿出画本来给你画素描
How dare you say I came here to ruin golf for you!
你怎么敢说我来这儿是来毁了你的高尔夫呢
Well then why' you come?! Forget it Ray.
那你干嘛来了?! 算了吧 雷
It's obvious that you don't even want me here.
很显然你根本不想要我来
Well maybe I don't. Maybe I need my space too!
也许我也需要点我的空间
You're right Ray.
你说得对 雷
You're right.
你说得对
But you know maybe it would help your argument
可是 如果我们在家里还能说上点话
if we were even a little bit connected at home.
也许还能成为你吵架的证据
But it doesn't happen there either.
可在家跟你也说不上什么话
Maybe I do want what Amy and Robert have.
也许我是想要艾米和罗伯特所拥有的
Maybe I do want what we had.
也许我是想要我们所拥有的
But I shouldn't have come here.
可我的确不该来这儿
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm gonna...
对不起 我...
I'm gonna work on all those things that you were talking about.
我会在你说的那些事情上多多努力的
I wanna have fun with you too.
我也想和你开开心心的
I like being with you.
我喜欢跟你在一起
I just... you know I guess it's...
我就是...我猜是因为...
it's easy to forget
在和你结婚12年后
after you've been married for 12 years.
很容易忘记
13.
是13年
I guess it just feels like 12 because we have so much fun.
我觉得好像才12年 因为我们过得很开心
Come on let's finish. We've got a couple more holes.
来吧 让我们接着玩 我们没几个洞要打了
You know I think I've had enough.
我觉得我玩腻了
No but you're doing good.
不会吧 可你打得很好
All you gotta do is just keep trying.
你应该不断努力
Thanks Ray but you know what?
谢谢 雷 可你知道吗
I hate golf.
我讨厌高尔夫球
Really?
真的?
You're not just saying that to make me feel good are you?
你不是为了让我感觉好点故意说的吧
I gotta say this part... a little better with Robert.
我得说 这部分...也比跟罗伯特玩好多了
Zing-zing!
自嘲自讽
Hey.
嘿
Hi.
嗨
Sorry we're late.
抱歉 我们迟了
The kids give you any trouble?
孩子们给你们惹麻烦了吗?
Just the big ugly one.
就这又老又丑的惹了
How was your golf date?
你们的高尔夫约会如何啊
It was really nice.
感觉很不错
Yeah. Boy that's the most fun we've had in a long time.
是啊 我们很久以来玩得最开心的一次
Then you really recommend this spending the day together?
那你真觉得一起玩很不错?
Absolutely. Makes you feel young. Yeah.
绝对 让你感觉更年轻了 是啊
I'm so jealous.
我好嫉妒啊
Frank I don't care what you say.
弗兰克 随你怎么说
Tomorrow I'm spending the day with Raymond.
明天我要和雷蒙德一起玩
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表