剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Amy dear you have to understand.
艾米 亲爱的 你应该理解父母
A child is like... a baby robin...
一个小孩就像一只知更鸟婴儿
You feed him you nurture him
你给他喂食抚育他
You get him strong
让他变得强壮
So when the time comes he's ready to fly away
当他要飞走的时机成熟时
And bring you back grand-robins.
再给你带来知更鸟孙子
And no matter how much you want him to
不管你怎么想
Sometimes there's a robin who just won't fly away.
有些时候总有些知更鸟不想飞走
And before you know it you got a 40-year-old robin
你还记得吗 你就有个40岁的知更鸟儿子
Who can't lift his ass out of the nest.
他从没想过要挪窝
I guess it had been going on for so long
我想这种情况已经持续很久了
That we all just got used to it but I know...
我们都已经习以为常了
Yeah. a 40-year-old man still
但是一个40岁的男人
Living at his parents' house is a little weird.
还和他的父母住在一起确实有些古怪
Well the boy gets used to certain things...
这些大男孩已经喜欢一些事情...
Your mother doing your laundry for you and fixing your meals.
你的妈妈为你洗衣服给你准备食物
Changing your diaper.
为你换尿布
Taking your temperature the old-fashioned way.
用古老的方法为你测体温
Yeah. they don't do that anymore right?
他们不再有这些特殊待遇了 不是吗
This is 2%.
这个浓度是2%
Miss puss will never go for this.
波斯小妞绝不会喝这个
Rough night huh?
混乱的夜晚 不是吗
Oh yeah yeah. I heard you all in there laughing.
是啊 我听见你们全在那边大笑
I wasn't laughing.
我没笑
Oh yeah right.
好吧
Listen peter
听着 皮特
I know what you're going through.
我能理解你现在的心情
No you don't.
你不会的
Do you know that if I had come home 10 minutes later
如果我迟回家10分钟
I would've had to go through the garbage
我就得穿过车♥库♥找到我的图纸
To find my blueprints to the batcave?
才能从以前挖的洞钻回家
I wasn't out of my folks' house 10 minutes before my dad
我从朋友那回来10分钟前
started putting in a jacuzzi where my bed used to be.
我爸就在我睡觉的地方安上了按♥摩♥浴缸
They put in a jacuzzi?
他们在你房♥间安装按♥摩♥浴缸?
Well your parents are cool.
你的父母真行啊
Come look at 'em use it.
可是看着他们享受浴缸的情景
Not so cool.
就没有那么好了
Man I just didn't see this one coming.
我只是不能理解
Every night my mother would leave
每晚我妈就会在我门外
A plate of cookies and a cup of hot cocoa outside my door.
放一碟饼干和一杯热可可
Does that say "get the hell out" to you?
难道这就意味着"给我滚出去"?
Yeah they send you all these mixed signals.
对 他们总是在用各种含混不清的暗示
My mom was the same way.
我妈也这样做
With the food... all the meats and the sauces.
在我门口放各种食物 有时是肉有时是沙拉
You're all doped up like a bear in the zoo.
我们都像在动物园里被麻醉的熊
You don't want to be there
我们很想离开
But you lose the will to escape.
但是我们又没有决心可以成功逃脱
Yeah...
没错
Yeah!
就是这样的
And I thought I was doing them a favor by staying.
我认为我呆在父母家时帮了不少忙呢
Yeah me too.
我也是
They want you there until they don't want you there.
他们不需要你时就想我们离开
You know I got the raw deal cause I was the oldest.
我因为是最大的孩子就老是遭到不公正对待
So they made all their mistakes with me.
所以他们把所有的错误都归结在我身上
Yeah me too. it's like I was the practice kid.
我也是 就好象我是他们的试用品(小孩)
It's like " oh well now we know not to drop raymond."
比如说"现在我们该知道不能把雷蒙德丢下"
You know in my house it was
在我家里是这样的
"not now peter. amy's playing the piano.
"现在不行 皮特 艾米正在弹钢琴"
Take off your cape and eat your dinner."
"把外套脱掉来吃晚餐了"
You hungry?
你饿了吗
Man I am starved!
我快饿死了
I tried to get your brother to stop
我试着让你弟弟停车去吃些东西
But he was driving so fast.
但他实在是开得太快了
Come on. I'll bet there's something in the fridge.
我想冰箱里应该有些吃的
Well I hear they're looking for people.
我听说教堂在招人
Ma peter's not even catholic.
妈 皮特连天主教♥徒♥都不是
They're not gonna let him be a priest!
他们不会让他来布道的
Join the service.
服兵役怎么样
Put a little fuzz on the kiwis.
让他越弄越来劲
Debbie raymond I appreciate the generous offer
黛比和雷蒙德 我很感谢你们的盛情招待
But I won't be staying with you tonight.
但今晚我不会住在你们家
Yep. he's coming home with us.
他会和我们一起住
Really?
真的吗
Really?
真的可以吗
Tomorrow after breakfast
明天早餐后
I'm taking him by my old building.
我会带他到我旧的住处
Robert says his old apartment is still available
罗伯特说他的旧公♥寓♥还可以住人
And apparently there's quite an active social scene there so...
很显然那里有个很好的社交环境
Robert!
罗伯特!
That's a wonderful idea!
这真是个不错的注意
I can't wait to tell miss puss!
我等不及要把这个好消息告诉波斯小妞!
I'm really proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
Yeah he's a good kid.
怎么说他也是个好孩子
Come on. let's go renew our friendship.
来吧 我们回家去继续我们的友谊
Pays to be nice.
好人有好报
Those two think their troubles are over.
他们俩还以为灾难已经结束了呢
Believe me you don't want a relative like that
没人会想要个像他一样的亲戚
Living so close to you.
和我们住得那么近
You can never get rid of 'em.
永远都不能摆脱他
Hey. look what peter left in my car.
瞧瞧皮特在我车里留下了什么
He is so annoying.
他真是惹人烦
He's not so bad.
他没有那么坏
No? here try four hours of this.
没有? 他可是在我耳边吹了4个小时的口琴
Did you rinse that off first?
你刚洗过口琴了吗
Idiot.
笨蛋
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表