剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
You didn't get that on your own?
你连这点都不是你自己想出来的?
No! no she didn't give me a chance.
不 不 她没有给我机会让我自己想
She was always complaining about you.
她总是在抱怨你
So men are allowed to do whatever they want
男人可以随心所欲
And the women just have to put up with it.
而女人只能忍♥气吞声
This is the problem with america!
这就是美国的问题
You're right.
你说得对
You should leave america.
你应该离开美国
And it didn't stop with the talking.
妈妈做的还不止是抱怨
I was reading letters at camp
我在夏令营的时候还读到家里的信
About how my mommy's husband wasn't emotionally available!
说我妈妈的丈夫在情感上多么没用
This was the news from home.
这就是家里的消息啊
Look this is crazy.
看 这太疯狂了
Somebody milk me.
谁去帮我倒杯牛奶
You see?
你看到了没?
That's why I had to go to you. who else was there?
这就是我跟你倒苦水的原因 除了你还能有谁呢?
Anyone have a noose?
谁有绳子?
Listen Raymond
雷蒙德 听着
I spent the best years of my life
我花了我最宝贵的时光
Trying to get an ounce of compassion out of this man
希望得到这个人的一点点同情
And he gave me nothing.
结果他什么都没给我
Well don't tell me tell him.
行了 不要跟我说 跟他说
You gave me nothing Frank!
你什么都没有给我 弗兰克
Thanks a lot Ray.
谢谢你 雷
Just leave him alone ma.
不要管他了 妈妈
So this is whose side you're on now?
那你现在站他那边了?
No I'm the son. I'm not on anybody's side.
不 我是儿子 我谁也不支持
Well I am!
不过 我支持
Since it's been you and Raymond all these years
这些年都是你和雷蒙德在一起
It's gonna be me and dad now.
现在该我和爸爸在一起了
That's right... us two against you two.
没错 我们俩对你们俩
Right dad?
是吧 爸爸
Sure. get me some milk.
当然了 给我来点牛奶
All right!
好啦
And I'm also available to talk behind raymond and ma's back.
我还可以帮你在背后议论别人
I hope you're satisfied Frank.
我希望你这下满意了 弗兰克
You've caused a schism in the family.
你已经在家庭内部引起分♥裂♥了
Aw knock it off Marie.
玛丽 够了
Didn't you hear? Ray's done buying your boo-hoo baloney.
你没听到吗 雷已经厌烦了你的胡扯
Yeah especially since I just found out
是啊 尤其当我发现
That Debra's doing the same thing.
黛布拉也在做一样的事情
oh yeah? yeah.
哦 是吗 没错
She makes bets with the kids that turn them against me.
她和孩子们打赌让他们反对我
wives. yeah.
老婆啊 是啊
Wives!
老婆啊
A father lives for moments like these.
父亲一直都在等待着这一刻的到来
Here's your milk da...
这是你的牛奶 爸...
This milk might have expired.
牛奶可能过期了
Listen to me Ray
听我说 雷
Your brother's a candy-pants.
你的哥哥是个娘娘腔
But guys like us we've got to be strong.
但是像我们这样的人 我们必须强悍
Because the truth is
因为事实是
Your mother was gonna complain no matter what I did.
不管我做什么 你妈妈都会抱怨
So I figured the hell with it!
所以我想 管他呢
I'm gonna do what I want.
我想做什么就做什么
Right?
是吧
Okay.
是的
Right!
没错
Because the more the wife yammers
因为老婆抱怨得越多
The more you can't listen.
你越听不进去
I've been through 46 years of
我已经听了46年的
"why can't you be a better person?!"
"你为什么不能变得优秀一点呢"
Look at me!
你看看我
Am I a better person?
我变得优秀了吗
No.
没有
I win!
我赢了
hey. hey listen I was thinking about...
嘿 我在想...
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
No no I'm sorry.
不 不 我才抱歉
Oh well okay but I just want you to know
好了 不过我想让你知道
That I'm going to try harder around here.
我会在各个方面都做得更好
So... you know
那么
You can shut down the casino okay?
你的赌局可以关张了 好吗
Look I even got you that yogurt you said you wanted.
你看 我还买♥♥了你要的酸奶酪
Well this is sour cream but I appreciate the effort.
这是酸奶油 但我还是很感激你的努力
Oh. hmm. sorry.
哦 不好意思
No I'm sorry.
不 我很抱歉
Nobody's gonna bet against you anymore hmm?
没有人会再打赌反对你了
And you know what?
你知道吗
From now on I'm only going to build you up to the kids.
从现在起 我只会给孩子们树立你的高大形象
hmm. yeah? yeah.
真的吗 是的
Like what? what are you gonna say?
比如什么 你要说什么?
You know all the good stuff...
所有的好事情
You're sweet you're funny
你很贴心 你很幽默
You're a great guy.
你是一个伟大的人
Huh. all right.
好的
That's all good.
全是好事情啊
When are you going to say that?
你什么时候说
All the time.
随时都说
how about now? what?
现在怎么样? 什么?
I mean what do got going on now?
我是说 现在为什么不说呢
The kids are just sitting there and...
孩子们都在那里
I don't know i-i' kind of like to see this.
我不知道 我有点想看看
Ray that's so awkward.
雷 我现在很难开口
Can't I just do it when it's natural to do it?
可以等到我自然而然地说出来吗
Come on...
来嘛
I got your sour cream.
我给你买♥♥了酸奶油
You know what? I'm gonna do it.
你知道吗 我要去说了
Okay.
好的
Wait wait wait wait wait wait.
等等 等等
Wait. wait.
等等
Go.
去吧
Hey kids I wanna talk to you.
孩子们 我要和你们谈谈
Hey we were watching that!
我们在看电视呢
Should have waited for the commercials.
我应该等广♥告♥的时候再说的
Listen I wanna talk about daddy.
听着 我想谈谈你们的爸爸
What's the bet?
赌什么呢?
Um... ahem... no you know what?
没有
We're actually not going to do betting anymore
我们再也不打赌了
Because I think it's left you with the impression
因为我觉得那样让你们以为爸爸
That daddy's... not so cool. and daddy is cool.
不是很厉害 实际上他很厉害的
No he is!
不 我说真的 他很酷
You know that.
你们知道的
You know that right?
你们知道的 是吧
Listen I just want you to understand
我只是想让你们明白
That when were doing all that stuff
当我们做那些事情的时候
Like betting on haircuts and the grocery store
比如打赌发型 杂货店啊
And " is daddy zipped up today?"
还有"爸爸今天拉裤链了没"
Listen...
听着...
I want you to know
我希望你们知道
That I think your daddy is a great guy.
我认为爸爸是一个伟大的人
He works very hard
他努力工作
He has a lot of fun with you guys
他和你们玩得非常开心
And we're lucky to have him.
我们能有他已经很幸运了
I love daddy very much.
我很爱他
And you know what?
你们知道吗
I would rather be married to him than superman.
与超人相比 我宁愿嫁给他
You would?
你愿意吗
Yes I would.
是的 我愿意
Hey! what are you guys doing here?
嘿 你们在做什么?
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表