剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
No? not yet? all right well...
不? 还不想? 那好吧...
Don't worry. we'll be done here in about...
别担心 我们大概还有...
Oh five hours.
五个小时就做完了
hey what are you doing? reading.
你在干嘛 看书
No no no. comics is not...
不行不行 不许看漫画...
What is she wearing?
她穿的是什么啊
They should have ratings on this
这本书怎么没评级啊
Cause this is totally inappropriate.
根本就不适合给孩子看
All right pay attention.
好啦 注意
I'm gonna read you something that I'm working on.
我要给你念些我写的东西
It's a baseball column.
这可是棒球专栏
"everybody always says the designated hitter
大家都认为指定击球手
Has taken the strategy out of the game.
对比赛有着很好的战略思维
You know is the manager gonna pinch-hit for the pitcher
但一切只是教练为代打者击出的安打
Or is he gonna leave him in?
或者只是让不让这个人留下的问题
I say w hat's so exciting
我觉得看这些肥头大耳的教练怎么想
About watching some fat manager think?
有什么让人兴奋的呢
How's that sound?
怎么样?
Good.
不错
Yeah? what's good about it?
是吗 哪里不错了
The fat manager.
肥头大耳的教练
It's kind of funny isn't it?
很有趣 是吗
All right...
好吧...
The kids teased me.
其他小朋友笑我
What?
什么
In my class all the kids laughed at me.
我的班里 其他小朋友都笑我
The kids laughed at you? why?
小朋友们笑你? 为什么
I went up to the teacher to ask her a question
我去老师那里问问题
And I accidentally said "mommy."
然后我突然叫她"妈咪"
You called the teacher "mommy"?
你叫老师"妈咪"?
Why? was the teacher yelling?
为什么 老师也对你们大喊大叫?
Then I cried and everybody called me "crybaby."
然后我就哭了 接着大家都叫我"爱哭鬼"
I made you eat the fiber.
我竟然逼你吃纤维素
Speaking of baseball
说到棒球
Did I ever tell you the story about me and little league?
我有没有跟你说过我在少年棒球联盟的事?
It's kind of funny.
很有趣...
It's uh...
是...
I was a little older than you
我那时比你大一点
And right before the game
就在比赛前
I had just drank a lot of kool-aid.
我喝了很多"酷爱"果汁(卡夫公♥司♥旗下品牌)
So I had to go to the bathroom
所以我要上厕所
But I decided to hold it cause when I was a kid
但我决定忍♥着 因为我小时候
I didn't like going to the bathroom.
不喜欢上厕所
Now I like going to the bathroom. I like it a lot.
现在我喜欢上厕所 很喜欢
So...
然后...
It's the third inning
第三局的时候
And I'm playing second base
我守着二垒
And I've gotta go real bad.
我真的觉得很糟
I'm scrunching my legs together.
我两腿并在一起发抖
I'm banging my mitt against my thigh.
我用棒球手套打我大腿
I'm trying to keep up the chatter real loud.
一直大声的喊口号♥
I thought if I screamed loud enough
因为我本以为大声叫
It would distract me.
可以让我分心
You know "hey batter batter
"猛击猛击
Hey batter batter swing!"
连续猛击! 挥击!"
But... couldn't hold it.
但...我没能忍♥着
I started to go.
我开始尿了
You were on the field?
在棒球场上?
Right between first and second.
在一垒跟二垒之间
It-it-it felt so bad...
那种感觉很糟...
And yet so good.
同时也很爽
I still tried to keep up the chatter
我还是大声叫着
But it was more like...
但更多的像是
"hey batter batter hey
"猛击猛击
Hey batter swing."
连续猛击! 挥击!"
So this...
这个...
This dark spot is getting bigger and bigger.
这个尿渍变得越来越大
But nobody seemed to notice
但貌似没人注意
So I just thought soon as the inning's over
然后我想这局完了以后
I'm just gonna run off the field
我就立刻冲出球场
Jump on my bike and ride home.
跳上单车然后回家
Just then I look up
当我抬起头的时候
And there's dave malloy on our bench.
戴夫·莫里在我们这边的长凳上
"hey!
"看啊!
Look at barone!"
你们看巴罗内!"
I look up and all the kids are laughing at me.
我抬起头 所有的小朋友都在笑我
My own teammates
我的队员们
They were pounding the fence they were laughing so hard.
他们靠在栏杆上笑得死去活来
And...
还有...
There I was at second base...
我站的地方 二垒...
Right in the middle of everything.
是场子的中♥央♥
What did you do?
那你怎么办
I did exactly what you're supposed to do...
做了你也打算做的事情...
I cried.
我哭了
I bawled my eyes out.
我大声的哭
I should've cried earlier.
我或许应该早一点哭
Maybe it would have diverted some of the pee into tears.
那样有部分的尿尿可能就会变成眼泪
really? no the body doesn't work that way.
真的吗 假的 水分循环没这一项
Anyway you know how in baseball you want a cool nickname?
你知道在棒球赛里怎样得到一个很帅的小名吗
You know like "hammerin' hank" or "the big hurt"?
像"铁榔头汉克"或者"禁区重伤"?
You know what the kids called me? "pee pee" raymond.
你知道那些小朋友怎样叫我吗 尿尿鬼雷蒙德
That's pretty clever huh?
很可爱 是吧
"pee pee raymond! pee pee raymond!"
"尿尿鬼雷蒙德 尿尿鬼雷蒙德"
That was me... pee pee raymond.
那就是我..."尿尿鬼雷蒙德"
That was a bad day.
那天很糟
It was like I had a rain delay in my pants.
我裤子里好像下了一场迟来的雨
So...
那么...
That's baseball.
那就是棒球了
Oh by the way
对了
A couple of days later
几天后
Kevin saganski is at the blackboard.
凯文·沙甘奇在讲台上
He bends down to pick up some chalk
他弯腰减粉笔的时候
His pants split wide open.
他的裤子爆胎了
All of a sudden I'm off the hook you know?
就在那一瞬间 我解脱了 懂吗
Pee pee raymond it's old news now.
尿尿鬼雷蒙德 已经是过时的新闻了
The talk of the town? "butt-crack" saganski.
城中热点? "爆胎"沙甘奇
that's funny. yeah.
好好笑 是啊
Yeah it's funny.
是啊 好好笑
Daddy?
爸比?
Yeah?
怎么啦
I have to go to the bathroom.
我要上厕所
You know what? me too.
是吗 我也是
Let me tell you something else
我再给你爆点料吧
You know what happened to buttcrack saganski? what?
你知道"爆胎"沙甘奇后来怎么了吗 怎么了
He's now the president of fruit of the loom underwear.
他现在是水果织布机内衣厂的厂长
Dad's still got the moves mikey!
爸比还跟的上哦 迈奇
I'm goin' off the mat!
我要跳开舞毯!
I am on fire!
我很兴奋啊!
Hi mommy.
妈咪好
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
What am I doing? I'm getting all funky baby!
我在干嘛 我在跳舞 宝贝
Take over.
你接着玩
That's hereditary that funk.
那是遗传 那个懦夫
So this is your solution?
这就是你的解决办法?
Let him stay home all day and have a dance party?
让他呆在家里玩跳舞毯?
He's never gonna go to school again!
他再也不会上学了!
michael you going to school tomorrow? yep.
迈克尔 你明天去上学吗 去
Really?
真的吗
You heard the boy.
你也听到孩子说什么啦
Oh and uh
还有
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表