剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
But it bothers me that it bothers me.
但是我不开心是因为我不愿意自己因为这个不开心
I don't need you to say nice things
我不需要你在别人面前
About me in public.
说我好话
I just... I don't know...
我就是... 不知道
I want you to.
可能我就需要
I don't know I'm sorry.
不知道 不知道 烦死了
You're a very good doctor. I'm sorry. good night.
你是个很好的博士 对不起 晚安
I'm glad you feel better.
你感觉好些我也就放心了
Hey here she is. coffee?
亲爱的来了 要咖啡么
Thank you.
谢谢
What are you doing?
你怎么突然对我这么好
Nothing.
没什么
Remember the other night?
你记得那天晚上的事儿么
Read the paper.
去看报纸去
your column? yes exactly...
你的专栏? 是的
My column read my column.
我的专栏 看我的专栏
You think " players should stop dumping gatorade on their coaches' heads.
你认为队员应该别再往教练头上泼佳得乐
It's wasteful and sticky."
既浪费又黏糊糊"
Unless it's a championship game then it's okay...
但是如果在总决赛上这样 那就没问题
Little lower.
往下看
"i'm often asked by people who want to be sportswriters
"总有想当体育评论家的人问我
How did you get started?"
你是怎么开始的"
And I understand this question because of all the plum jobs
"我理解这个问题 因为在所有能开花结果的工作里
I've got the plummest."
我的工作是最硕果累累的"
No there's more there's more.
还有呢 还有呢
I think I'll finish it when the coffee kicks in.
等我喝点咖啡 清醒点再继续看吧
but it seems really good. no...
不过看起来这文章不错 不是要你看这个
"and it's a fair question to ask me
"这个问题问得很好
Because I am after all mostly qualified
因为我其实也就够格
To do something like deliver futons.
做搬搬床垫之类的工作
So how did I get here?
那么我是怎么达到今天的位置的呢
You see there was this futon-delivery guy
从前 有个床垫搬运工
And he met a beautiful woman."
他遇到了一个大美女"
Oh now you're listening.
现在你感兴趣了哈
"and even though she was way out of his league
"尽管对于他来说她像天鹅一样遥不可及"
For some unknown reason she smiled at him.
但不知道为什么 她对他笑了
Eventually and even more amazingly
更令人惊讶的是
She married him.
她最后还嫁给他了
And it turns out that when one of your dreams comes true
而当你的一个梦想成真的时候
You begin to take the others a little more seriously.
你会开始相信你其他的梦想也不只是梦想
So even though I'm as amazed as anybody
所以我尽管我和大家一样觉得很不可思议
That I have any success at all
可我最终还是成功了
I'm pretty sure it all started with my wife Debra's smile."
而这些成功都来源于我亲爱的老婆黛布拉的笑容
I wrote that.
我写的喔
That is the sweetest thing.
写得真是太好了
Not too sappy?
不会太肉麻吧
It's way too sappy.
肉麻得不行了
Good morning.
早上好
Hi ma.
嗨 妈
Marie. Frank.
玛丽 弗兰克
See your son's column this morning?
今早看了你儿子的专栏么
Yes we did.
我们看了
We thought it was wonderful didn't we Frank?
我们都觉得很棒 是吧 弗兰克
Then why did you drag me over here?
那你把我拖到这儿来干嘛
I thought it was a marvelous piece
我觉得这篇文章简直太棒了
Full of gratitude and feelings
充满了感情和感恩之心
That were so overwhelming
这份感情是如此的热烈
That it needed to be expressed in writing.
以至于要白纸黑字的
In the newspaper.
发表在报纸上
Ma I thanked you at the graduation.
妈妈 我在毕业典礼上感谢你了啊
Yes you made some vague reference to some "mother"
是啊是啊 在小破草坪上 当着几人的面
In front of a few people on a lawn.
小小的随便提及了你的老妈一下
What?
什么呀
You never mentioned my name.
你都没提我的名字
It was quite frankly rather perfunctory.
就是随便提及了一下老妈子
Oh come on.
怎么会
Yet Debra's magical smile
而黛布拉的神奇的微笑
Gets all the credit in front of...
得到了你在众人面前的赞扬
What's the circulation of the paper?
这个报纸的销量有多少来着
oh it doesn't matter. 850 000.
这无关紧要啊 八十五万
850 000.
八十五万
What about my smile Raymond?
那我的微笑呢 啊? 雷蒙德
What about my smile?
我的微笑怎么不说
And I like it when they dump the gatorade on the coach's head.
我喜欢你写的往教练头上倒佳得乐那段
That's funny.
太搞笑了
Did you see the paper?
你们看了报纸了么
Yes she saw. hundreds of thousands saw.
我们看了 成千上万的人看到了
Isn't it great?
多好啊
Ray that was so nice.
雷 写得太好了
See Deb maybe it wasn't such a big mistake to bring it up.
看看 黛布 把你的想法告诉他是个好主意吧
Thank you Amy.
谢谢你 艾米
Go ahead robert.
罗伯特 说啊
Uh Raymond your success is your success and not my failure.
雷蒙德 你的成功只是你的成功 并不代表我就是失败的
And so as any good brother should be
所以呢 就像所有当哥哥的
I am happy for you.
我为你由衷的高兴
Both my sons are whipped!
我两个儿子都是妻管严
However Raymond
但是 雷蒙德
If anybody should get credit for your success
要说你成功的功臣
It should be me.
我应该算第一
Robert! that's right! admit it!
罗伯特! 承认吧你
You owe your success to the pathological desire
你成功就是因为你病态地跟我攀比
You've always had to be better than me!
你什么都要比我强
What?
什么
That's right. remember in school?
就是这样 记得上学的时候么
I was the writer on the paper.
我是报纸的记者
Before you even knew how to pick up a pencil
那时候你连铅笔都不会拿
I had my own column...
我已经有自己的专栏了
"the view from up here."
"一览众山小"
You've gotta be kidding me!
你是在开玩笑吧
It makes as much sense
这和你老婆的假笑
as a fake smile. what?
一回事儿 你说什么
Oh... you don't whiten your teeth?
你不是漂白了你的牙齿么
All you did was teach him piano.
你做的不过是教他弹钢琴
If it was up to you ray' have a job
如果他的事业由你引导下去的话
Playing "love story" next to a perfume counter.
他最后也就能在商场香水柜台旁边弹弹口水歌♥
You all had your chance with Ray
你们都对雷的成长起到了作用
And you got him as far as "futon guy."
但是也仅止于让他成了个送货的
Maybe I took him the rest of the way.
可能把他引向了最后的成功的人是我
That is absurd!
一派胡言
You can take credit for the boy.
你们对他的少年时代产生影响
I'll take credit for the man.
而我使他成为一个男人
You can have credit for the man.
那你就当他成为男人的功臣吧
Who the hell would want that?
谁稀罕啊
I just want credit for the career.
我只要当他事业的功臣
So you just cast aside the mother.
你们都不管老妈的功劳了
Let me tell you... it didn't start with a smile.
我跟你说 这些都不是由一个微笑开始的
It started with 19 hours of horrible labor.
是由他老妈19个小时辛辛苦苦的分娩开始
But before that there was a smile.
但是没有一个微笑开始 又怎么会有我们的播种过程呢
Also horrible.
那个过程也很辛苦
I want my credit. I deserve it!
我功劳才最大 我应该得到肯定
Did you see the newspaper today?
你看了今天的报纸么
oh it's a terrible newspaper. hey listen...
那破报纸糟透了 你给我听着
All right stop it.
好了好了不要吵了
Stop it! stop it!
全都给我闭嘴
Nothing's ever enough for anybody in this house!
怎样都没法让你们每个人都满意
What do you want? you want...
你们到底想要什么 你们要
Okay here it is. you ready?
不就是...
Everybody?
大家都听好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表