剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Maybe you don't think you walk like that but you do
可能你不承认自己走路那样 可你就是那样
And everyday the world pretends not to notice.
而且全世界都假装没看见
So maybe you're the one who needs the help
你才需要帮助呢
Because I am perfectly fine.
我一点毛病没有
Robert stop it. where are you going?
罗伯特 别这样 你要去哪儿
I believe I'll be sleeping at my parents' house tonight.
我今晚回爸妈家睡
They love me for who I am!
他们喜欢真实的我
what is it Marie? oh thank god.
玛丽怎么了 谢天谢地
What's the matter? you were yelling like a crazy lady on the phone.
怎么了 你在电♥话♥里像个疯婆子一样尖叫
That's not you.
大失常态
Come here.
过来
So? hose him off. we'll roll him back in the ocean.
有什么的 我们用水管把它冲回海里去
Marie what's going on?
玛丽 怎么了
Robbie and Amy had a big fight and he spent the night here.
罗比和艾米昨晚大吵了一架 就回来睡了一晚
Ooh what happened?
发生什么了
I don't know. he won't tell me anything.
我不知道 他什么都不跟我说
All right I'm sure it's no big deal. come on.
好啦 肯定没什么大不了的
He's not moving back!
他要赖这儿不走了
I finally had the both of you out of the house.
我好不容易才把你们俩都赶出这房♥子
There was only one more to go.
只剩一个要赶的了
He's ruining his life again.
他又要把自己的生活弄得一团糟了
I don't know what's wrong with my boys
我的儿子们都不知道怎么了
That they have so much trouble with women.
跟女人都处不来
Ma!
妈!
It's normal for couples to fight okay?
夫妻床头打架床尾和
Remember that in case you and dad ever have one.
你和爸吵架时也要记住这点
Hello problem solvers.
你好啊 专家们
What?
什么
You two. have you met these two?
你们俩啊 认识他们俩么
They're great ma. you know what they do?
妈 他们俩太棒了 你知道为啥
Because they are so perfect and without flaw
他们俩觉得自己完美无缺
They get together with say somebody's wife
没事就去
And they make her believe that her husband belongs
教唆别人老婆回家成天盯着
In a rubber room with a chin guard.
自己老公下巴
It's quite a gift.
我不傻
She should've just got the dog funnel.
她就该给他弄狗漏斗
Robert Amy came to us.
罗伯特 是艾米自己来找我们
She was just looking for a way to help you with your...
她只是想找到个方法去帮你...
Look all I know is when I left for work yesterday morning
我就知道昨天早晨我出门的时候
My wife was fine with me.
老婆还对我没意见
After an hour with you two she wanted to strap me into a bed at bellevue.
她跟你们俩待了一个小时回来就想把我送到精神病院区了
Oh Robert don't be ridiculous.
罗伯特 别扯了
Yeah you couldn't fit into one of those beds.
他们没那么大的床给你
How about I fit you into a jelly jar.
看我把你塞进果冻瓶里去
oh a jelly jar? have you ever been in a jelly jar?
果冻瓶? 没在瓶子里待过吧
then we'll go in! I go in for nothing!
看我把你塞进去 我才不呢
Please Robert.
罗伯特 别
You two should be ashamed of yourselves.
你们俩真不害臊
What gives you the right to butt into people's lives?
谁给你们权利去干涉别人的生活了
Yes!
就是
You think you can help him
你们怎么帮他
After I've spent my whole life trying?
我投入毕生心血都没成功
Please.
得了吧
The only thing we can do is pretend that he's fine
我们现在能做的就是 假装他没事儿
And let him blend into society as best he can.
让他自己去接受社会打磨吧
Hello everybody.
大家好
Robert. hey.
罗伯特 嘿
Oh see? everything is fine.
看见吧 没事儿
Yeah why don't you go over and kiss your wife
对啊 你干嘛不走过去亲亲你老婆
On your way out of my house?
然后离开我的房♥子
A kiss is a good idea.
亲亲是个好主意
Here we go.
来嘛来嘛
It's okay Marie.
玛丽 不用
No it's not okay.
要的要的
You two have to kiss and then I'll give you a big bowl of ice cream.
你们俩要是亲了我就给你们吃一大碗冰淇淋
Look Robert
罗伯特
I did a lot of thinking last night
我昨晚想了很多
And I'm sorry.
对不起
I realized something.
我注意到
You've been doing your little... thing a lot more lately...
最近 你用食物碰下巴的频率 高了不少
Not because of your job or my family
不是因为工作或者我的家庭
Or other families.
也不是别的家庭
But I think the real reason is
我觉得真正的原因是
Because you hate being married.
你不喜欢在围城里
No Amy that can't be it.
不是的 艾米 不可能
Yeah. I hate being married and I don't do any goofy crap.
对啊 我也不喜欢在我这个围城里 可是我没做那些蠢动作
No.
不是的
No it makes perfect sense.
这样什么都能说得通了
All you have to do is remember the 13 times we broke up
想想 我们分了13次手
To see that maybe robert's not comfortable with commitment.
每次都是因为他不喜欢承诺 就明白了
I tried to help you overcome all that
我很努力让你改变
But obviously I failed.
显然我失败了
Oh Amy Amy.
哦 艾米 艾米
No don't cry.
别哭
You're wrong. I'm happy being married.
不是的 我很高兴呆在围城里
I've never been happier.
我从来没这么高兴过
I'm happy too.
我也很高兴
Listen I lost my temper last night and I shouldn't have.
我昨天不小心发火了 我不应该那样
And all those things I said about you they're not true.
我说的那些话都是胡说的
You have the cutest walk I've ever seen
我最喜欢你走路的样子了
And you don't eat like a beaver.
你吃东西也不像海狸
What happened over there last night?
昨晚到底发生什么了
Listen sweetie I'm sorry.
亲爱的 对不起
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too. bye now.
我也爱你们 走吧
We have a great marriage boo boo.
我们的婚姻很美满 宝宝
You can relax.
你可以放心了
And if you relax then maybe I'll relax and then who knows
你放心 我就放松了 然后也许
Maybe that'll be the end of... crazy chin.
也许我就不再拿食物碰下巴了
He said we have a great marriage.
他说我们婚姻美满
How about another kiss?
再亲一个吧
Hey you know what?
不过
Can I ask you something?
我还是想问问
I mean forgive me Robert
原谅我的好奇 罗伯特
But why do you do the chin thing?
你为什么要碰下巴啊
Uh have you not been following?
你没明白么
No I mean I understand about stress.
我明白 是因为紧张和压力
But of all the things you could do to deal with stress
但是有多种由压力产生的行为
You know like grind your teeth or bite your nails...
比如 磨牙 咬指甲
...pull your hair out.
揪掉自己头发
You know what I mean Robert?
你明白? 罗伯特
I mean why do you do that specific thing?
我是说你为什么偏偏选这种呢
Why do you touch food to your chin?
为什么偏要拿食物碰自己下巴
Because the voices tell me to. you happy now?
因为神的指引 你满意了吧
Do you believe this?
怎么搞的
Guys maybe we should just leave it well enough alone.
同志们 我们就让他好好待着吧
You call that well enough?
你说他这样叫好好的?
Come on Robert tell us. I wanna know.
罗伯特 告诉我们嘛 我们想知道
Why do you do the monkey move?
你为什么要做那个傻动作
I don't know.
我不知道
Robbie you're with family. you can tell us.
罗比 你这是在家里 可以跟我们说
I don't know!
我真不知道
I remember the first time I saw him do it.
我记得我第一次看他做那个动作
It was easter and I was like five.
是我5岁那年的复活节
And mom she made the mistake
妈妈不小心
Of leaving me and robert alone with our easter baskets
把我们单独留在复活节的糖果篮旁边
So we just started shoving candy in our mouths as fast as we could.
我们就开始使劲往嘴里塞糖
And Robert was touching everything to his chin.
结果罗伯特每次都要先把东西碰一下下巴
I was only five but I still think I said "what the hell?"
我那时才5岁 也知道说"搞什么...."
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表