剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
But you knew I was waiting.
可你明知道我在等着
No call or anything.
也没个电♥话♥什么的
I was so worried, I called the airlines.
我非常担心 打电♥话♥到航♥空♥公♥司♥去了
I thought, " what if there was a plane crash?"
我都在想着 "会不会万一出了空难呢"
But when they said, of course, there was none,
可当他们说没有的时候
I have to tell you, I was a little upset.
我得老实告诉你 我还真有点失望
And now, to make such a fuss
而现在 我不过是问问你感谢函的事
When I'm just asking you about thank-you notes,
就搞得这么小题大做的
I would like to think that we are at least grateful
我觉得至少我们该对所有爱我们的人
For the good fortune and generosity
所赠与我们的财富和慷慨
Bestowed upon us by people who love us.
而心存感激
"thank you for my shrapnel."
"谢谢你送我弹片"
Marie, I can't believe this means so much to you.
玛莉 我不敢相信这对你而言意义如此重大
But if it does, I'll write the notes as soon as I can.
如果是这样的话 我会尽快写信的
And when will that be, dear?
那会是什么时候呢 亲爱的
So I can tell everyone.
这样我就可以告诉大家
I don't know, marie. can't you just tell them
我不知道 玛莉 你就不能告诉他们
They'll get them when they get them?
他们总归会收到的吗
I see.
我明白了
I have to say, amy,
我不得不说 艾米
That I'm a little surprised and disappointed.
我有点惊讶和失望
And I have to say, marie,
而我不得不说 玛莉
I really don't care about this right now.
现在我真的不在乎这事
Hey!
嘿!
We're leaving, frank.
我们得走了 弗兰克
Come on, mom. you're being a little crazy about thi...
别这样 妈妈 你不觉得在这事上有点偏...
What did you say to me?
你跟我说什么
Nothing.
没什么
Robbie's home!
罗比回家啦!
That could've gone better.
本来还能好点
Nice going, amy.
说得真好啊 艾米
What happened? I don't understand.
怎么回事 我不明白
Oh, honey.
哦 宝贝
You married into the manson family.
你嫁给了"曼森家族"(60年代末美国著名邪教组织)
And charlie goes off sometimes.
而且查理有时还不在(其组织的精神领袖,超级杀人王)
I didn't mean to argue.
我不想跟她争的
It's thank-you notes. it's so stupid.
不过是感谢函罢了 这太蠢了
Hey hey hey hey hey.
嘿嘿嘿嘿嘿
Look at me.
看着我
You were great.
你真是太棒了
Do you hear me?
你听见我的话了吗
You can't let her get away with anything.
你不能让她得逞
But she's so upset.
可她很伤心
I don't want a bad relationship with her. I should go apologize.
我不想跟她处不好关系 我该去向他道歉
No no no no no.
不不不不不
Hey, listen, that is exactly what she is waiting for...
嘿 听着 这真是她所期待的...
For you to go over there
等着你过去
and say you'll write those thank-you notes.
等着你说你会写那些感谢函
You have got to be strong.
你得给我坚定点
She is testing you. trust me,
她是在试探你 相信我
What she just pulled here,
她使出的这招
That's her big weapon... the guilt bomb.
正是她的必杀技... 内疚弹
And it doesn't help that all the men in her family
这招把这个家里的男人
Are scared to death of her.
都整得很惨
Whenever she comes up against somebody with a backbone
当有个有点骨气的人敢于站出来
Who might actually confront her,
和她对峙时
She's completely threatened and she gets her claws out.
她会觉得受到威胁然后使出浑身解数
And so she has been allowed to rule this way,
一直以来她就这么猖狂
Unopposed, for decades.
都已经十来年了
Listen, amy...
听着 艾米...
I have been waiting for you.
我等你等得好苦啊
This is a critical time.
现在是关键时刻
Even though this is a tough regime to topple,
纵使需要推♥翻♥的是个强权
With you in the family, now we have a shot...
可一旦你成了家里一份子 现在我们有机会...
You and me together, to end all the suffering.
你我肩并肩 彻底终结这种苦难
Do you hear me? we can do it!
你明白了吗 我们能办到的!
What is so funny?
有什么好笑的
You're so nuts.
你简直疯了
You still, after 15 years,
都15年了
haven't figured anything out about this woman?
你还没搞懂这个老太婆吗
Amy...
艾米...
Here's how I see all this stuff.
这事我是这么看的
Mom loves the family. she really does.
妈爱这个家 她真心的
And she thinks it's her job to hold it all together.
她觉得让整个家稳定和谐才是重中之重
Does she overreact occasionally?
至于偶尔会不会有点过头?
Okay.
也算有点吧
So she wants you to write a few thank-you notes.
她不过是要你写点感谢函
She's an old lady. what else does she have?
她已经老了 她还能要你怎样
Besides, before even giving up a drop of power,
再说了 哪怕她失去一丝权力
She will truly kill us all.
她也绝对会杀光我们的
what do you think, robert? I agree with raymond.
你觉得呢 罗伯特 我同意雷蒙德
oh, come on! no no.
拜托! 不 不
I totally agree, and I even add
我完全同意 而且我还得说
That because ma favors raymond so much more than me,
由于相比之下妈妈更喜欢雷蒙德
You will have to be doubly nice.
你更应该加倍客气
You're both idiots.
你们俩白♥痴♥
You know, it's real easy to make trouble, missy,
要知道 乱搞一气是很容易 小姐
But when ma's upset with you, we're the ones who suffer!
可当妈生你气的时候 遭罪的人是我们
Please don't make her mad.
拜托了千万别惹她生气
All right, stop.
行了 大家别说了
Why does this family have to be this way,
这个家何必这样呢
With marie wielding so much power,
玛莉有这么大的权力
And everyone living in fear instead of just enjoying each other?
大家都生活在恐惧中而不是和睦相处
You're right, amy.
你说得对啊 艾米
That has been my philosophy from day one...
从第一天起这就是我的人生哲学...
Harmony, love, understanding...
和谐 爱 理解...
That is what holds a family together.
这样整个家才能团结一致啊
Marie is going down.
玛莉是绝对玩完了
No no no no. please stop this.
别别别 停下来吧
this is what we do.
我们这么干
I can't take this...i can't raymond!
我受不了了 雷蒙德!
No more crap. we stand up, we confront.
不说废话 我们站出来 我们和她对峙
I'm not afraid to confront.
我不怕和她对峙
My life was supposed to get better.
我的生活本该更美好的
That's good.
很好
Now with these thank-you notes, here's what we do.
现在这感谢函的事 我们这么干
You wait a month, two months.
你等一个月 两个月
Really? you think?
真的? 你真这么想?
Any sooner, and marie wins.
如果不这么久 玛莉就赢了
You set the timetable. that is key.
你得设个时间表 这是关键
And another thing... if she comes over to your house
还有件事... 如果她去你家串门
And starts snooping around your refrigerator,
视察你家冰箱
You pull her the hell out of there.
你赶紧把她拉开
Right, because it's my refrigerator.
没错 因为这是我的冰箱
Yes! this is so great
太对了 这简直太棒了
because you can nip this in the bud,
你可以直接把她扼杀在摇篮里
And I am going to be right behind you.
我绝对挺你
We can help each other.
我们可以互相帮忙
I'm having chest pains.
我的胸口好疼啊
you get my shrapnel? shh!
你拿到我的弹片了? 嘘
Listen, dad, I don't know what to do.
听着 老爸 我不知道该怎么办了
I need your help.
你得帮我
The ladies, they're planning a takeover.
那边的两位 她们正商量着夺权呢
Go on.
继续
Debra, she saw what happened with amy
黛布拉 她看见艾米和妈妈之间
and mom and the thank-you notes,
爆发的感谢函事件后
And she got amy to join forces with her,
说服了艾米加入她的阵营
And now debra's all foaming at the mouth.
现在黛布拉正吐沫横飞地演说呢
Wait a minute, this is bad news for me.
慢着 这对我来说是个坏消息
Anything that puts the missus in a worse mood than usual
通常一旦那老太婆心情变糟
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表