剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Not out in.
不出去 在家里
In-into the living room. we wanna be there by 8:00.
是到卧室 我们要在8点钟的时候到卧室
Ray Ray...
雷 雷...
Relax. we can tell her.
放轻松 我们可以跟她说的
All right. okay.
好吧 很好
But you're cuttin' it close you know?
但是你已经弄得快没时间了 知道不?
Uh I'm gonna meet you by the couch.
我会在沙发上等你
I'll be at the coffee table.
我在咖啡桌那
Wait a minute. tell me what?
等一下 要告诉我什么?
Guys guys come on. Marie will understand.
你们快来 玛丽想要知道
We're going out tonight
我们今晚要出去
And we've asked Ally to babysit.
我们已经说好让爱丽来照顾孩子
Oh I understand.
噢 我明白了
You're insane.
你疯了
It's okay grandma.
奶奶 没事的
I babysat the last two nights.
前两晚也是我带的孩子
Ally sweetie uh...
亲爱的爱丽
That laundry's not gonna fold itself.
那些衣服自己不会叠好的
Come on.
快去
Marie Ally will be fine.
玛丽 爱丽没问题的
I used to babysit when I was her age.
我在她那个年纪常常带孩子的
And you used to smoke too didn't you?
并且你经常抽烟 不是吗
I did not smoke.
我不抽烟的
Well your parents were very liberal weren't they?
你父母可真是开放 不是吗?
Yes but...
是的 但是...
They were hippies.
他们是嬉皮士
They were not hippies.
他们不是
I'm not gonna have this discussion.
我不想继续讨论这个
We're going to the movies.
我们要去看电影了
yes. to the movies we go. yeah. let's go to the movies.
是的 去看电影了 我们去看电影了
Well I'm staying right here.
那么 我会一直待在这里的
Okay good night.
好吧 晚安
I thought you were having guests over.
我想你的客人已经在等你了
It was just Lee and Stan. enough with them already.
只是李和斯坦 已经招待她们够多的了
All right. bye-bye.
很好 再见
Well then I guess I'm the only one
我觉得我是唯一一个
Who thinks the children are important.
觉得孩子重要的人
Ray get back in here.
雷 回来
Marie I think I know what's best for my kids.
玛丽 我觉得我知道怎么样对孩子是最好的
Oh really?
噢 真的吗
By making your daughter cook and clean?
让你的女儿做饭 打扫卫生?
Look at the poor little thing.
看看她那瘦小的身躯
She's too young to be folding grown-up underwear.
她还太小 根本不能叠好大人的内衣
What's next? you gonna have her sweep the chimney?
接下来是什么呢 你要让她扫烟囱?
Ma come on. she's not snow white.
妈妈 得了吧 她又不是白雪公主
cinderella. shut up.
是灰姑娘 闭嘴
Marie look. we're just trying to tell Ally
听着 玛丽 我们只是试着让爱丽知道
That we trust her enough to take on more responsibility.
我们相信她能够担任更多的责任
By making her into a slave?
让她成为一个奴隶?
she's not a slave. yeah.
她不是奴隶 是啊
This is nothing compared to what
这事和爸爸让我们小时候做的事比起来
Dad made us do when we were kids.
简直微不足道
That's true. talk about slaves.
谈到奴隶 这倒是真的
I beg your freakin' pardon?
你们俩他♥娘♥的♥给我再说一遍?
Come on.
好啊
"rake those leaves. shovel that snow."
"把那些树叶扫干净 铲掉那堆雪."
"change that tire. lift that piano."
"把轮胎换掉 把钢琴抬过来."
Hey I only asked you two bozos to do stuff
喂 我只是让你们两个蠢货干点事
So you could feel that you weren't won'thless.
免得你们觉得自己一无是处
It's called being a good father.
这才叫好父亲
Yeah.
是啊
Hey what are you laughing at?
喂 你们笑什么?
I even paid you.
我还付了钱给你们
Oh yeah yeah. one nickel.
是啊 5分
One time.
只有一次
And we had to share it.
我们两个还要分
Hey hey remember the time
嘿 还记得那次
We put our nickel together
我们把那5分钱放一起
And bought nothing?
结果什么都没买♥♥到吗
Okay. so uh how much are you paying
好啊 那么你们付了多少钱
Your little helper?
给你们的小帮手呢
Well actually...
事实上...
We haven't gotten into any specifics yet.
我们还没有落实到具体
Yeah. we're crunching the numbers.
是的 我们正在考虑具体的数字
Ally come in here.
爱丽 到这儿来
Uh all right. what are you doin'
很好 你在做什么呢
You wanna crunch numbers? let's crunch.
你不是正在考虑吗 让我们来算算该给多少
I understand you do not receive compensation.
我知道你没得到你应有的补偿
What?
什么?
They're not paying you.
他们没付钱给你
Okay. all right. dad we get it.
好了 很好 爸爸 我们知道怎么做
No. I'm glad you pointed out what a bad father I was.
不 我很高兴你们指出了我是一个多么糟糕的父亲
I would hate to see you make the same mistake.
我不愿意看到你犯同样的错误
How does $10 an hour grab you?
一小时10元怎么样?
Frank.
弗兰克
Excuse me. I'm talking to my client.
不好意思 我正在和我的客户交谈
You like nice things don't you?
你喜欢漂亮的东西 是吧?
Party shoes taffy...
舞会鞋 太妃糖...
Dolls that pee.
会撒尿的洋娃娃
Okay. Frank
好了 弗兰克
We give Ally all that she needs.
我们会给爱丽一切她想要的东西
That is management talking.
那是套话
I think this whole topic is inappropriate.
我觉得整个话题都不恰当
Ally should not be paid
爱丽不应该被付钱
Because the child shouldn't be working.
因为小孩子不应该工作
She should be out chasing butterflies
她应该到外面去捉蝴蝶
And hopping scotch.
跳苏格兰舞
Okay. here are
好了 下面是她的要求
$10 per hour
一小时10元
Bedtime of her choosing
她可以自己决定睡觉的时间
An assortment of sugary breakfast cereals.
早餐要有各种甜燕麦片
Ooh lucky charms just added a new marshmallow shape.
哦 小可爱 再加上一点 是那种新的葵花形状的
Rainbows.
是彩虹状的
Uh she also wants a bucket of chicken
她还要一桶鸡肉
And her grandmother should take a long vacation.
她的奶奶应该去渡一次长假
That's my commission.
那是我的佣金
Dad look we're not gonna play your stupid game.
爸爸 听着 我们不会玩你那愚蠢的游戏
Game? you think this is a game?
游戏? 你觉得这只是游戏?
Walk away.
走开
What?
什么?
Walk away from the table.
从桌子旁走开
Where am I going?
那我去哪?
Nowhere honey.
亲爱的 哪都别去
Yes you are. you're going on strike!
不 你要走 你要去罢♥工♥
We're shuttin' you down!
我们要让你停工
Well I'm available if you need me.
如果你们需要 我可以的
And it won't cost you anything.
不用花你们一分钱
Yo scab you like your kneecaps?
哟 你这个工贼 不想要你的膝盖了吧?
Okay uh you know i...
好了 你们知道的 我...
I've had enough of this.
我受够了
Frank Marie it's time for you to leave.
弗兰克 玛丽 你们可以走了
Now that Ally is at a point
现在爱丽已经长大了
Where she can do more around the house
她可以做更多的家务事
We won't be needing as much... outside help.
我们不需要更多...外界的帮助
Well Debra that sounds like
黛布拉 听起来好像
You don't want me here at all.
你一点也不希望我在这里
Uh no no.
哦 不 不
No. we welcome you and your delightful way.
不 我们欢迎你 还有你好心的帮助
No. debra's never been comfortable
不是的 接受我的帮助
Accepting my help.
从来都没让黛布拉好受过
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表