剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Who gets paid to represent a major aspirin company.
阿司匹林公♥司♥出钱请的代言
Okay. all right.
好啦
I'm gettin' the "major ass" part...
我看到的就是一大蠢驴
That was "headache guy."
应该是"头痛者"
Stop it ray.
别说了 雷
I think that was great robert. do another one.
罗伯特 我觉得不错 再摆一个
No. enough!
不 够了
I don't like this!
我不喜欢这样
I didn't raise no male models.
我家不养非女模特
Oh Frank.
弗兰克
That's all right. I expected just such a reaction.
没事 我就知道会是这样的反应
Guess it goes with the territory.
估计是超出了点世俗的观念
That's why they pay us the big bucks.
那就是他们出大价钱的原因
They say he could potentially make
他们说他有可能
100 000 a year.
一年挣十来万
Holy crap!
我的天啊
Shut up paint your face
闭上嘴 画上妆
And start swingin' it downtown.
然后去城里游荡吧你
Hey dad you could make some money.
爸爸 你也可以挣钱
You could be "hemorrhoid guy."
你可以扮"痔疮男"
Make me an offer!
找我吧
Nobody wants to see your father.
没人想见看到你父亲
Robbie maybe you can find something for raymond.
罗比 也许你可以帮雷蒙德找点事做
There must be a cute-and-adorable department.
那里肯定有专门需要可爱角色的部门
Can we just all let robert have his moment?
我们能让罗伯特单独呆会吗
That's all right debra.
没事的 黛布拉
I don't mind spreading my good fortune.
我不介意分享我的好运
If you want I could introduce you to mr. Dennison
如果你愿意的话 我可以把你介绍给丹尼森先生
when I pick up my pictures. that's okay robert.
就在我去挑照片的时候 算了 罗伯特
One delusional person in the family is enough.
家里一个妄想狂就够了
Oh robbie! I can't wait to see your picture
罗比 我等不及要看你照片
In all the magazines!
出现在所有杂♥志♥上
Make that two delusional people.
俩妄想狂
I think it's very exciting Robert.
罗伯特 我觉得很激动人心啊
I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
Aw... thanks amy.
艾米 谢谢你
Thanks ma.
妈妈 谢谢你
So there are a lot of good-lookin' broads down there?
那里有许多漂亮的小妞咯
Dad please. those are my colleagues.
拜托 爸爸 都是我同事
Yeah dad. so any of these colleagues swedish?
爸爸 你同事里有瑞典人不(北欧比较开放)
Ugh ray.
雷
I'm interested in my brother's life.
我对我哥哥的生活
And europe.
以及欧洲感兴趣
Look will you relax?
你能放松点吗
We're just here to pick up the pictures.
我们只是来选照片
But we're gonna see some real models right?
但我们会看到真正的模特 不是吗
I didn't come down here to see
我到这里不是来看
"pms lady" or "laxative girl."
月经不调妇女或者腹泻女的
All right look. just don't do anything to embarrass me.
好吧 别让我尴尬就是了
Don't worry. I'm gonna keep my mouth shut.
别担心 我会把嘴巴闭着
Except for when I'm going "wowee!"
除了表示惊叹以外
I mean it Raymond. no goofing around okay?
雷蒙德 我是认真的 别捣乱 好吗
this is very important to me. all right.
这对我很重要 好的
Not quite as glamorous as I thought it would be.
没我想的那么壮观啊
Are you sure this is the right place?
你确定就是这里?
Yes. yeah yes. I don't get it.
是的 我不会搞错
Yesterday there were all these people here.
昨天人全在这里
And-and I went over here to sit
我走到这边坐下
And this is where the lady was who helped me
在这里那个女的帮了我
And then this was William's office over here.
这边是威廉的办公室
And they said "go do your pictures."
而且他们说"去照相"
I came in here. I met Herbert.
我进来这里 遇到了赫伯特
And then after that I went over here.
之后 我到了这里
And then I said "okay. thank you very much.
然后我说"非常感谢
I'll come back to get 'em." and then i-i left
我会回来取的" 然后我离开
And i-i don't know.
我不明白
So basically what you're saying is
基本上 照你说的
The most attractive woman I'm gonna see today is you.
我今天见到最有魅力的女士就是你
I don't know what happened. even the light bulbs are gone.
我不知道发生了什么 连灯泡也不见了
It-it's like a con job.
就象是一场骗术
How could it be a con job? I mean...
怎么可能是一场骗术呢
Oh don't tell me you paid the guy to represent you.
别跟我说你付了钱给代理你的人了
No. I only paid for the pictures.
不 我只付了照片的钱
I paid for the pictures.
我付了照片的钱
Oh... man. how much?
啊 晕 多少
$1000.
1000美元
$1000? are you nuts?
1000美元 你傻的啊
It would've cost me a lot more with one of those outside guys!
外面的话收的还更多
Oh my god!
我的天啊
I feel sick.
我晕了
All right easy. easy!
好了 放松 放松
I can't breathe! I can't breathe!
我呼吸不了了 我出不了气了
I can't breathe! calm down!
我出不了气了 冷静
Robert! just calm down.
罗伯特 给我冷静点
I can't breathe! calm down.
我出不了气了 冷静
Calm down!
冷静
How can I calm down?
我怎么能冷静
Do you know what this means?
你知不知道这意味着什么
I've been conned and I'm a cop.
我上当了 我是个警♥察♥
I'm a conned cop!
我是个上当受骗了的警♥察♥
All right. so why don't you just
那你为什么不
Track the guys down and you throw 'em in jail?
抓到那些家伙 送他们进监狱
Yeah sure. I can just
对啊 我可以四处宣传
"giant cop is giant schmuck!"
"大警♥察♥是个大傻蛋"
Look you made a mistake. that's all.
你只是犯了个错误 就是这样
Come on. let's go home.
好了 我们回家
No. no I can't.
不 不 我不能
How do I face Amy and mom and dad...
我怎么面对艾米和爸爸妈妈
They think I'm a model!
他们以为我是模特了
Nobody thinks that.
没人那么认为
You just tell them that you decided that this career was not for you.
你就跟他们说你觉得这个工作不适合你
You're too much of a man.
你太男性化了
Okay. but see they're expecting pictures.
好吧 但是他们等着看照片
Amy knows i-i paid $1 500.
艾米知道我付了1500美元
I thought you said $1 000.
我以为你说的是1000美元
I lied okay Raymond?!
好啦 雷蒙德 我说谎了
I'm a moron!
我是个傻子
All right so... we'll get some new pictures made.
好吧 我们去照几张新的
No I can't. that was my last $2 000.
不行 那是我最后2000块了
$2 000?!
2000块?!
I know!
我知道!
$2 000?
2000块?
What were these pictures or sculptures?
那都是什么啊 照片还是雕塑
Maybe I'll just jump out the window.
或许我该从窗户跳出去
If it's really a window.
如果那是真的窗户的话
All right look. don't jump yet.
行了 先别跳
Hey. you know what? I got a camera.
你知道不 我有相机
So-so we'll take some pictures
我们可以照相
And we'll show 'em to everybody
拿给人们看
And-and then...
然后
Then you quit "the business"
你说你不干了
Because you wanted to spend more time with your family.
因为你想多点时间和家人呆一起
And we're done.
就这样
Yeah? you'll help me?
是吗 你会帮我?
Yeah why not?
是啊 为什么不
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're a good brother.
你是个好弟弟
And I'll only charge you $1 000.
我只收你1100
Oh okay. you ready?
准备好了吗
You mean this is where we're doing it?
你是说我们就在这里拍
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表