剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Look I said I'll take care of it next week.
我说过下周会弄好的
There's not going to be...
不会有...
No no no.
不不不
This is going to fit in.
能放进去的
You've just got to...
只要...
You've got to... get it... here.
你只要把它...
Oh my god! you hurt your back!
天哪! 你的背受伤了
Let me see.
让我看看
How are you feeling?
感觉如何?
Doctor said I've got to just stay in bed a couple days.
医生要我在床上休息几天
Good. we're really going to clean up on this lawsuit.
好极了 这场官司打定了
Dad I told you
爸爸 我都说过了
It's not gianni's fault.
这不是吉阿尼的错
Hey we're going to win this case.
这场官司我们赢定了
I want a camaro.
我想要辆雪弗兰
Hush up.
住嘴
Sweetie
亲爱的
You should know by now
你现在应该清楚
You're not a man who can lift things.
自己不是那种能干重活的男人
Hi!
你好!
Hi.
你好!
Hi ray.
你好 雷
We just wanted to stop by and say hi.
我们想过来打个招呼
and some other things. robert.
再说点其它事 罗伯特
What were you thinking when you recommended gianni?
你请吉阿尼过来时是怎么想的
He ripped out our sink and hasn't come back.
他弄坏了我们的水池就不见人影了
I'm washing plates in the bathtub.
我现在只能在浴缸里洗碗
Good 'cause now you know what a bathtub looks like.
不错 至少你知道浴缸长什么样了
Ow... it hurts when I laugh.
我一笑背就会痛
Oh really?
真的吗
Hurts when you laugh huh?
一笑就会痛对吗
What are you doin'
你在干什么
Seriously man.
说真的 伙计
Stop it.
别这样
Don't make me laugh.
别逗我笑
Who's making anybody laugh?
谁逗人笑了
I mean it.
我是认真的
Just stop it!
别这样!
Stop it!
别这样!
I'm not doing anything.
我什么都没做
Get your face away from your brother!
别盯着你弟弟!
That's for recommending gianni!
谁让你去雇吉阿尼的啊!
Hey lunkhead
笨蛋
It's your fault for hiring that clown when you already got me!
谁让你去请那个小丑而不来找我!
I thought he was a professional.
我以为他很专业
He stinks!
他糟透了!
Look at my little crippled boy!
瞧瞧我这残废的儿子!
Dad!
爸爸
He's pathetic. look at him!
他多可怜 看看他!
That gianni's a butcher!
那个吉阿尼是罪魁祸首!
I'm getting me a camaro!
我要给自己赢一辆雪弗兰
What's worse ray knew gianni stinks
更糟的是 雷一开始就知道乔尼技术很臭
But he chose to keep it a secret because they're friends.
但一直保持沉默 就因为他们是朋友
Gianni doesn't stink.
吉阿尼并不那么臭
No? hmm that's interesting
不是吗 真有意思
Because I think the very definition
因为我觉得
Of a person who starts a job
如果一个人做事
And doesn't finish it
有始无终
Is stink... y.
那就是臭
Stinky.
臭到家了
I know you're upset with gianni...
我知道你很生吉阿尼的气
Do you still have a thing for him?
你是不是还喜欢他?
Is that what you're saying?
你是这个意思对吧?
No!
不!
Robert we only went out for two weeks!
罗伯特 我只和他约会过两个星期!
Oh so now it's two weeks?
怎么 现在又变成两个星期了?
Hey. how's the world's strongest moron?
世上最强壮的白♥痴♥怎样了
I'm sorry I didn't know you were having a viewing.
抱歉 我不知道你们来这儿看他
Hello gianni.
你好 吉阿尼
Hi gianni.
你好 吉阿尼
We were just going.
我们准备走了
Hope you feel better ray.
祝你早日康复 雷
Robert good news. I spoke to the sink people.
罗伯特 好消息 我和卖♥♥水池的人通过话
They said even though it's on back order
他们说现在还没有发货
You should have it by the end of the month.
但月底就能收到了
end of the month?! come on robert.
月底? 走吧 罗伯特
I just want to talk to him!
我要和他谈谈!
No robert!
不用了 罗伯特!
Because he's your boyfriend!
因为他是你的男朋友!
Come on frank.
走吧 弗兰克
Raymond needs to rest.
雷蒙德需要休息
And gianni don't stay too long.
吉阿尼别待太久了
You got it mrs. b.
明白 B夫人
Hey mr. b.
你好 B先生
See you in court.
法庭上见
Is he still mad about me doing the kitchen?
他还在为我修理厨房♥的事生气吗
Oh... he's still mad society makes him wear pants.
他讨厌社会让他穿裤子
Anyway I just came up to tell you I'm all done.
我来告诉你一切都弄好了
I fixed up the old stove and put it back in like debra asked.
我把就煤气灶修好按照黛布拉的要求放好了
Oh thanks.
谢谢
All right listen I'm gonna go.
听着 我要走了
Here's this. I'll let you rest.
账单给你 好好休息吧
Get to it whenever you can.
有时间再去把费用交了
$2 000?
2000元?
Yeah it's a little more than I said
比我之前的预算要多一点
Just 'cause of all the extra work.
因为一些额外的工作
Extra work?
额外的工作?
Yeah taking the new stove back putting the old one in
把新煤气灶退回去 把旧煤气灶搬进去
Cause your wife changed her mind.
因为你太太改主意了
By the way I see what you mean about her.
我总算体会到你平时说她样子了
What?
什么
It's just like you say...
就像你说的...
I'm trying to work she interrupts every five minutes
我那么努力的工作 他每隔五分钟就要打断我一次
To tell me to turn down my tv.
让我关掉电视机
Listen...
听着...
Originally wasn't this gonna be $1 500
刚开始不是包括新煤气灶在内
And that included a new stove?
一共1500元吗?
Well yeah.
是啊
But like I said your wife changed her mind.
但就像我所说的 你太太变主意了
I know.
我知道
But that's 'cause the stove didn't fit.
那是因为新煤气灶放不进去
I know.
我明白
But I was gonna take care of it.
但我说过会想办法的
I know.
我知道
But you said you couldn't get to it
但你说下个星期
Till next week.
才能弄好
I know but...
我明白 但是...
So what?
那你什么意思?
So... we shouldn't have to pay for something
我们不能为没有完成的事情
That wouldn't have happened
去付钱
If you had measured the cabinets right in the first place
如果你刚开始就量好了柜子尺寸
instead of... wait a minute.
而不是... 等一下
You think this is my fault?
你说这是我的错?
It is your fault
就是你的错
And I'm not paying for this bill.
我才不会付钱呢
Uh yeah you are.
你得付
You're charging me 2 000 bucks
你要我花2000元
And I got the same exact kitchen that I had before!
换来和之前一样的厨房♥!
This bill is for my time.
这钱是给我的工时费
I was here six days.
我在这儿待了六天
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表