剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Daddy, we want you to be squanto.
爸爸 我们要你来演斯匡透
yeah, Squanto. whoa whoa whoa.
对 斯匡透 哇哇哇
No, hold on a second.
不 等会儿
No, no. I am always Squanto.
不不 总是我演斯匡透的
See?
看到了吗
We want daddy to do it.
我们要爸爸演
Yeah, daddy.
对 爸爸演
Kid, I always do it. let me have the feather.
小巴西 我总演的 给我那羽毛
hey, leave the kid. let me have the feather.
嘿 别碰小孩子 给我羽毛
Hey!
嘿
I'm Squanto!
我是斯匡透
Yeah.
对
Feels good.
感觉好极了
Heap good.
超赞
Fine.
行
I look forward to your interpretation.
我倒要看看你怎么演的
Marie, we thought you' be a pilgrim,
玛丽 我们觉得你该演清教♥徒♥
So if you'll just take the hat.
如果你拿这个帽子的话
Maybe the pageant isn't such a good idea today.
也许演戏在今天不是个好主意
what do you mean? it's thanksgiving! let's just forget it.
你什么意思 今天是感恩节 我们还是忘了吧
No! I don't know what's going on here,
不 我不知道发生了什么事
But certain people in this room
但屋子里的某些人为了
Are very excited about doing this play, okay?
演这个剧可是非常激动的
So we're gonna do it.
我们要继续
Debra, you... dihdihdihdih!
黛布拉 你 停停停停停停停停
We're doing the play.
我们要继续
Kids, let's go. ally, sweetie.
孩子们呢 我们开始 甜心
"the first thanksgiving.
第一个感恩节
The pilgrims landed at plymouth rock
1620年冬天 清教♥徒♥们
In the winter of 1620
在普利茅斯登陆了
Looking for freedom and a new life,
向往着自♥由♥和新生活
But things were not easy for them."
但一切似乎并不如想象的那么容易
"the winter is so very hard.
冬天的日子很艰难
Many of our people are dying from cold and hunger."
我们的很多人都冻死了 饿死了
"but we can't find any food."
但我们还是找不到食物
"we don't even know how to catch fish.
我们甚至连捉鱼都不会
Whatever will we do?"
我们该怎么办呢
She should try strangling a couple of birds.
她应该抓几只鸟 然后拧死
Did anyone hear some savages talking?
有人听见有野人在说话吗
"a native american named Squanto
有一个叫斯匡透的土著人
Came to the pilgrim village."
来到了清教♥徒♥们的村庄
"my name is Squanto..."
我叫斯匡透
Ooh! riveting!
噢 太精彩了
"my name is Squanto. I come in peace."
我叫斯匡透 我来没有恶意
"hello." hey.
哈咯 嘿
Oh.
噢
"hey. hi.
嘿 嗨
I'll show you how to live off this land."
我来教你们怎么在这里生存
"Squanto taught the pilgrims how to catch fish."
斯匡透教他们抓鱼
Is anybody buying this guy as Squanto?
谁信这个人演的是斯匡透?
You leave him alone.
不关你的事
He hasn't had a chance to exercise lately.
他最近没时间排练
"can you also teach us
你能再教我们
To plant corn and forage for berries?"
种玉米摘浆果吗
"yes, I can."
好的
Oh, hey.
噢 嘿
"Squanto and the pilgrims became friends,
斯匡透和清教♥徒♥们成了朋友
But Squanto's tribe did not like the settlers."
但是斯匡透部落的人不喜欢他们
This is an excellent play.
这剧真好
"i think we should be friends with the pilgrims
我觉得我们应该和他们交朋友
And sign a peace treaty."
签订和平条约
"yes, we promise to protect your people
好 我们保证会保护你们
And treat you with kindness."
善待你们的
Lies. they're gonna screw us.
谎言 他们要把我们拧死
"the pilgrims invited Squanto's tribe to a big feast.
清教♥徒♥们宴请了斯匡透部落的人
Everyone was happy when the indian chief arrived."
当印第安酋长来到时 大家都很高兴
"we're so happy."
我们好快乐
"they exchanged gifts,
他们交换了礼物
And the indian chief embraced the pilgrim governor."
印第安酋长拥抱了清教♥徒♥的首领
Grandpa, embrace him.
爷爷 抱抱他呀
Look, Ally, sweetie,
呃 爱丽 宝贝
This was cute and happy thing,
这本来是件好事 开心事
But now it stinks.
可现在臭毙了
It doesn't stink!
这剧不臭
This play is a Macdougall family tradition!
这个剧是麦克道格尔家族的传统
Yes, and we've seen other kinds of traditions
是啊 我们还看到了你家
Your family enjoys.
津津乐道的其他传统
Marie, please stop already.
玛丽 求你别讲了
No no. that's okay. it's important to get everything out in the open.
不不 还是把一切挑明了说好
So, tell me, Amy,
告诉我 艾米
What else did you feed that snake, huh?
你们还喂什么给那蛇吃啊
Stray dogs? hitchhikers?
走失的狗 搭便车的
Oh my god.
天啊
Your family scares the hell out of me!
你的家人简直把我吓出神经病了!
Okay.
行啦
Okay, enough!
行啦 够啦
What is going on here?
到底发生什么事了
When I left the room,
我离开房♥间的时候
Everybody was laughing, and it was wonderful.
大家说说笑笑 多好
It showed me that our family could really get along.
看起来我们家真的可以处得很好
What happened?
然后怎么啦
Pat-the-psycho choked a bird with her bare hands.
神经病派特徒手拧死了一只鸟
What?
什么?
A bird flew into the window and it was really hurt.
一只鸟飞到了窗玻璃上受了伤
She murdered it.
她谋杀了它
She put it out of its misery.
但是她帮它结束了痛苦
Oh, that's what happened.
哦 就这啊
So?
那又怎么了?
So?!
那又怎么了?!
Thank you!
谢谢
That's what you're fighting about?
这就是你们吵架的原因
What was Pat supposed to do... perform surgery?
那派特应该怎么办呢 动手术吗?
You have never liked us.
你从来就不喜欢我们
You take every opportunity you can
你从不错过任何机会
To go against the family.
来和我们家对着干
Well, actually,
呃 事实上
I can kind of see Debra's point.
我有点明白黛布拉的意思
I mean, the bird was injured.
我是说 那鸟伤着了
Now you think that?
你现在这么想了啊
When Debra says it, you listen. with me, you fight.
黛布拉说你就听 我说你就和我吵
What is with you?!
你到底怎么回事啊
It's a confusing issue!
这是笔糊涂账
You're out of the family.
我们不要你了
You... what's with your wife?
你 你老婆怎么回事
He's right. why can't you just be on our side?
对 你干嘛就不能和我们站一起呢
It's not about taking sides, Ray!
这不是站哪边的问题 雷
It's sad what happened to that bird,
那鸟是可怜
But it doesn't have to ruin everything!
可是没必要把一切都毁了吧
That bird was one of god's creatures!
那鸟也是上帝的造物
The god these people supposedly work for.
他们服务的那个上帝
But apparently, that life didn't mean anything to them.
但显然那条小生命对他们来说什么都不是
It was just a bird.
那就是一只鸟而已
Well, maybe so,
呃 也许是这样
But I happen to think
但我认为
He deserved a lot better than he got.
他应该受到更好的待遇
Okay, everyone!
好啦 大家看
Dinner.
主餐来啦
All right! break me off a leg there!
行了 给我扯个鸡腿下来
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表