剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Because he's had a 50-year love affair with ham.
是因为他和火腿之间有着长达50年的婚外情关系
So how come this week
那么阿蒂在这个星期用掉了
Artie used up a full bottle of aqua velva?
一整瓶阿夸维拉(须后水)又是怎么一回事呢
Because we couldn't get him to use two bottles.
因为我们没办法让他用掉两瓶
No offense but your husband has a problem.
无心冒犯 但你的丈夫的确有问题
We can smell him underwater.
我们在水底下就能闻到他了
I smell a coverup. yes.
我闻到的是打掩护 我也是
You know what?
你们知道吗
You ladies are outta your minds.
你们有点不正常
Now I'm gonna watch the football game with my pants off.
现在我要松开我的裤子看橄榄球比赛了
Let's go let's go.
我们走吧
Raymond Raymond.
雷蒙德 雷蒙德
Raymond.
雷蒙德
Please just keep an eye on Debra will you?
请留意一下黛布拉好吗
I will ma.
我会的 妈妈
And Frank I just want to say...
弗兰克 我只是想说
I'm about to start scratching.
我要开始搔痒了
Oh! thanks dad.
哦 谢谢你 爸爸
I was never so happy to see you open your pants.
我从来没有这么高兴地看到你脱掉了你的裤子
All right they're gone. listen.
她们现在走了 很好 听我说
You gotta make Debra quit.
你要让黛布拉辞职
What?
什么?
Get her outta there.
让她别再去那了
What are you talkin' about?
你在说什么呢
You just said everything was fine.
你刚才说一切都很好的
I lied.
我骗人的
The guys at the lodge are...
在俱乐部的那些家伙
Ogling your woman.
整天都色眯眯地盯着你的妻子
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Is Debra really flirting with them?
难道黛布拉真的和他们调情?
No no it's not her.
不 不 不是她
It's the guys.
是那些家伙
They stare at her
他们盯着她看
And then they exchange looks with each other.
然后互递眼色
And then when she leaves the room
然后当她离开时
Well let's just say there's been some...
这么说吧
Commentary.
他们就会在那讨论
Oh my god!
噢 天啊
I know.
我知道的
I hate hearing those things.
我真是讨厌听到这些事
Debra's like a daughter to me.
黛布拉就像是我的女儿
And yet these men are my brothers.
可那些家伙是我的兄弟
It's a pickle I tell you!
我跟你说 这真是左右为难啊
What do they say?
他们说什么了?
You don't need to know.
你没必要知道
Just get her outta there.
你只要让她离开那就行了
Wait wait. what do they say?
等等 他们说什么了
I'm not allowed don't you get it?
你还不明白吗 我不可以告诉你
I'm not supposed to tell you what goes on at the lodge.
我不会告诉你在俱乐部发生了什么
It's the code of the caribou.
这是驯鹿的规矩
All right. look you're nuts.
好吧 你是个混♥蛋♥
The whole thing's probably blown way out of proportion.
这整件事已经完全失去控制了
Certain things about her
关于她的一些事
Have been mentioned.
已经被提到了
Like what?
比如?
Her ankles...
她的脚踝...
Her gams...
她的下肢...
That's legs.
就是她的腿
Her uh...
她的...
Derriere.
臀部
What?!
什么?
Don't make me go higher.
别让我再说了
What the hell goes on down there?
他妈的在那到底都发生了什么?
Son it's...
儿子...
It's time you knew something
该是你了解驯鹿的时间了
They're pigs.
他们是猪
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I'm going down to the lodge okay?
我去俱乐部 怎么样?
I'm gonna talk to your friends.
我准备去和你那些朋友谈谈
You didn't hear this from me.
你不是从我这儿听到的
You didn't hear this from me!
我什么也没说
I'll lose my antlers!
我会丢掉我的鹿角的
So I have all the rsvps for the football party on here.
我这儿有所有这次橄榄球聚会的请柬回复帖
And then if you drag this file over here
然后就是 如果你们把这个文件从这里拖过来
And open it here's the follies.
打开 就是舞会的了
Hey that reminds me...
嘿 这倒提醒了我
We were workin' on a new song
我们正在写一首新歌♥
And we were thinking we' like you to sing it.
我们想让你来唱
who me? yeah!
谁? 我? 对啊
I mean I guess I could if you need performers.
我想说 如果你们需要表演者的话 我觉得我可以胜任
Come over here to the piano Debra.
黛布拉 到钢琴这边来
Let's give it a whirl.
让我们来试一下
Okay.
好的
Hal a little "put the blame on mame."
哈尔 弹一小段"全都怪我"
Hey wait!
等一下
You know what would be fun?
你知道怎样会更有趣吗
Get on top of the piano where everybody can see you.
坐到钢琴上让每个人都能看到你
Hurry up.
快点吧
All right that's enough!
好了 够了
Hey Ray's here! ha ha ha!
嘿 雷来了
Shut up Garvin!
闭嘴吧 加文
Ray what's goin' on?
雷 怎么了
It's all right Debra. you can come down now.
没什么事 黛布拉 你现在可以下来了
Hey we're in the middle of a rehearsal here.
我们正彩排到一半呢
Yeah well the show's over Max.
那么 表演结束了 麦克斯
Debra come down.
黛布拉 下来
I have something urgent.
我有急事
It's an important thing to tell you.
有重要的事跟你说
okay. here you go.
好的 从这儿下来
Hey hey no touchin'
喂 喂 不许碰她
Ray stop!
雷 停一下
What is wrong with you?
你怎么了?
They're just being nice.
他们人都很好
No no.
不 不是的
I know you think because they're old
我知道因为他们都是老人
They're all cute and sweet and grandpa-y.
所以你觉得他们可爱 善良 像爷爷一般
They're not... they're dirty filthy men.
但他们不是...他们肮脏 丑恶
Ray!
雷
If he calls me old again
如果他再叫我老人
I'll put him right on his ass!
我就打他屁♥股♥
I'm sorry Garvin.
对不起 加文
Ray maybe you should go.
雷 你或许可以走了
I apologize guys.
我向大家道歉了
No no. they should be apologizing to you.
不 不 他们应该向你道歉
What for?
为什么?
Let me tell you something
让我来给你说说你这些富有魅力的绅士的事吧
They're animals.
他们都是畜生
The minute you turn your back on 'em
你转过身的那一刻
They're talking about your derriere.
他们就在谈论你的臀部
That's right.
这是真的
And points north.
还指点着你的上面
That's not true.
那不是真的
You guys wouldn't talk like that
你们不会这样议论我的
About me would you?
是吧?
Max?
麦克斯?
I just wanted to learn the computer.
我只是想学计算机
Oh yeah come on.
得了吧
You mean to tell me that you all haven't been saying things about her?
你们的意思是你们都从来没有那样议论过他?
I certainly have not.
我当然没有
I happen to be madly in love with my wife.
我疯狂地爱着我的妻子
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表