剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
And I'm engaged.
我订婚了
Hey Ray.
嘿 雷
I think you're way outta line here.
我觉得你有点过分了
Where did you get all this stuff about us?
你在哪听到这些关于我们的事的?
From me!
从我这儿
Frank?
弗兰克?
You broke the code!
你破坏了规矩
I don't care!
我不在乎
The one time we have a nice lady work here
唯一一次有位漂亮的女士在这工作
You guys have to act like idiots.
而你们却像白♥痴♥一样
I'm like her father.
我就像她的父亲
This isn't just some loose broad.
她可不是什么荡♥妇♥
Thank you Frank.
谢谢你 弗兰克
Come on let's go. let's get outta here.
来吧 我们走吧 让我们离开这里
Wait a minute.
等一下
I don't need you two guys to rescue me.
我不需要你们两个解救我
I'm perfectly capable of handling this on my own.
我可以自己很好地解决这件事
I thought you were gentlemen.
我以为你们是绅士
I thought you appreciated the work I was doing here.
我以为你们欣赏我在这儿做的工作
And I thought men of your generation
并且我以为你们那个时代的人
Would have a little class.
至少是有一些修养的
I guess I was wrong.
我觉得我错了
I have to say I'm very disappointed.
我不得不说 我很失望
Let's go.
我们走吧
She does look very nice leaving.
她离开的样子看上去的确很美
Marie I'm gonna play your cards this hand.
玛丽 我用这只手替你出牌
All right.
好的
I have more sandwiches if you want.
如果需要的话 还有一些三明治
No thank you.
谢了 不用了
Ma did you sew that shirt button on for me?
妈妈 我衬衫上的扣子 你给我缝好了吗
Of course.
当然
Here. have a sandwich.
来 吃一块三明治
Oh thank you.
谢谢
I'll go get you the shirt.
我去给你拿衬衫
All right.
好的
Uh Raymond I think you missed a little
雷蒙德 我觉得
On the floor there.
你漏了地板上那一点
If I was Debra I' be nicer to him.
如果我是黛布拉 我会对他好一点的
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表