剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
I' love to hear it.
我想听听
Good idea sister.
好主意 媳妇
With pleasure dad.
乐意效劳 爸爸
Here Robert. this is a nice one.
这 罗伯特 这张不错
Thank you darling.
谢谢 亲爱的
Great. what am I supposed to do with my cds now?
太棒了 那这些CD怎么办
You take them you listen to them you might like them.
你拿走 你听 你可能会喜欢
You should try to keep an open mind about things.
你要对事物保持开放的态度
All right. here it is.
行啦 听吧
Now that's music.
这才叫音乐
Okay this is to daddy
OK 这是给爸爸的
From Michael and Geoffrey.
迈克尔和杰弗里送的
Oh! thank you.
哦 谢谢
Hey! what is it?
嘿 这是什么
It's a new dictionary.
这是一部新字典
Oh.
哦
Isn't that sweet?
很讨人喜欢 对吗
They felt bad about ruining your old one.
他们弄坏你的字典内疚极了
It's electronic.
这是部电子辞典
Heh-heh-heh.
呵 呵 呵
"it's better."
这要好得多
And I love it.
我很喜欢
But not more than I love you.
但不及喜欢你们那么多
Ahh!
啊
Why don't you look up "fruitcake" in there?
你干嘛不查一下"水果蛋糕"
Fruitcake with sissy sauce.
娘娘腔果酱水果蛋糕
Oh look Marie.
哦 看 玛丽
There's one more thing left in your stocking.
你袜子里还有一样东西呢
Thank you dear.
谢谢 亲爱的
"to Marie from Debra."
给玛丽 黛布拉赠
Oh! thank you Debra.
噢 谢谢 黛布拉
You like it?
你喜欢吗
To be honest it's not a style I' ever wear.
老实讲 这种款式我是不敢穿的
Nice try though.
但你的心意我还是心领啦
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表