剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Hey everybody.
大家好
Hey ally!
嘿 爱丽
Did you have fun at molly's?
在莫莉家过得好吗
Yeah she invited me to her birthday party.
当然 她还邀请我去她生日宴会
Dave's gonna be there.
戴夫也要去
Who's dave?
戴夫是谁
Dave yeager.
他叫戴夫·伊格
She's only had a crush on him since like forever!
她疯狂的迷恋着他
Oh dave! okay.
哦 他就是戴夫
I know him as dav... id.
我还以为他叫戴...维
Ooh! get a load of this stationery.
看看这张邀请卡
Oh nice...
太漂亮了...
Ooh! let me see!
快让我看看
Quiet frank.
安静点 弗兰克
Wow! peggy's having molly's party at their country club.
佩吉要莫莉在乡村俱乐部举♥行♥宴会
"formal attire"?
盛装打扮?
A black-tie party for kids?
小孩也搞盛装晚会?
That's nuts.
疯子才去
That's peggy.
佩吉就是疯子
Peggy.
佩吉
Hey ray isn't she the cookie lady that beat you up?
雷 是把你暴打一顿的饼干女士吗
Yeah the cookie lady... she beat the chips out of you!
她甚至把你嘴里的薯片都打出来了
I can't wait till one of you two needs a kidney.
我真迫不及待想看你们俩哪个急需肾移植
She's even picked out a gown she wants the girls to wear
她甚至已经选好了女孩们要穿的衣服
And tells us where to buy it.
还告诉我们在哪可以买♥♥到
Some women are so pushy!
这些女人真是烦人
"mention peggy's name to get a 10% discount."
"提到佩吉的名字就可以打9折"
And to open the gates of hell.
我看是开启地狱之门吧
I can't believe this is for a kid's birthday party.
我真不敢相信这竟然是孩子们的宴会
What happened to cake in the backyard
捉迷藏
And playing hide-and-seek?
和在后院吃蛋糕都已经过时了吗
There's cake in the backyard?
后院有蛋糕吗
I was great at hide-and-seek.
我很擅长捉迷藏
Nobody ever found me.
没有人能找到我
Nobody looked.
那是因为没人来找
You know amy is right about these parties.
艾米说得对
I mean to hire people to play records
我的意思是可以雇人来放音乐
Magicians entertainment?
表演魔术一类的
When I was a child...
当我还小时...
You sat around the fire and wondered how it got there.
你小时就坐在火旁想火是怎么来的
Formal attire party for kids...
孩子们的正式宴会...
Peggy's a whack-job.
佩吉真是没事找事
Yeah I agree it's silly
我也认为这看上去很荒谬
But I understand her wanting to do something special for molly's party.
但是我能理解她想为莫莉的宴会做点什么的心情
13 is a milestone age for a girl.
13岁对于女孩子来说是个转折点
Yeah 13's a very big age.
对 13岁真的很重要
You're halfway between girl and woman.
因为这是女孩变成女人的年纪
Your body's going through all sorts of changes...
女孩们的身体在经历各种变化...
okay all right. I'm eating!
好了 打住吧 我还在吃东西
Okay!
好吧
You know interestingly in many cultures
有趣的是 在很多文化中
The 13th birthday is often celebrated formally
13岁生日常常庆祝得很正式
With lavish affairs.
并且豪华铺张
The jewish people for instance
例如
Have their bar or bat mitzvah.
犹太人的成人礼
So raymond you could look at this
所以雷蒙德 你可以把这个看成
As molly's "bat mitzvah."
莫莉的成人礼
Could we look at this as your "shut-upsvah"?
你能够闭嘴吗
Oh! I know this dress shop.
我知道这间服装店
You're not gonna walk out of there
你没有100美元
For less than $100.
就别进去逛
A hundred dollars.
100美元
Stupid peggy.
佩吉真笨
You know debra you could save yourself a lot of money
黛布拉 其实你可以节省一笔钱
If you made ally a dress...
如果你自己给爱丽做裙子...
Oh... that's right.
你不会
Well I could make her the dress
当然我可以帮她做条裙子
And tell her that you helped.
告诉她做的时候你也帮忙了
You're not gonna make a dress ma.
不会要你做裙子的 妈妈
I still remember when you forced me and robert
我还记得你强迫我和罗伯特
To wear your homemade jeans.
穿"温暖牌"牛仔裤
They were very nice.
做得很好啊
They looked just like the kind the other boys were wearing.
它们看上去就像别的男孩穿的一样
They were velvet.
它们是天鹅绒做的
That denim is very abrasive.
那种布料很平滑
Yeah so were the other boys.
是啊 和其他男孩穿的一样
I appreciate your offer marie
我很感谢你 玛丽
But we can afford to buy ally a dress.
但是我们可以为爱丽买♥♥这条裙子
No but I don't want to afford it.
不 我并不想付钱
$100 for a party dress... I mean it's crazy.
花100美元只买♥♥一件宴会裙真是疯了
Mom we've got to get to the mall.
妈妈 我们得去购物中心了
I just talked to julie. she's buying her dress today.
我刚和朱莉通电♥话♥ 她说今天买♥♥裙子
She wants us to meet her there. so let's go.
她想在那儿和我们碰头 快走吧
Honey I have a pta meeting so your father can take you.
亲爱的 我得开家长会 你♥爸♥爸会带你去的
What me? whoa! wait a minute. I don't even...
什么 我吗 等等
You wanna go to the pta?
你想去开家长会吗
Come on dad. please please please please?
带我去吧 爸爸 求你了
I wanna get there before all the good colors are gone.
我想在好看的颜色被抢光前赶到
I'll be in the car.
我在车上等你
Your daughter is waiting.
女儿在等你呢
Guy never had a chance.
男人就从来没有这种机会
While you're there why don't you pick up a dress for yourself?
你何不在那间店里也帮自己挑件裙子
Dad I don't think you can bring food in here.
爸 你不能把吃的东西带进来
Hey I paid four bucks for this cookie.
我可为了这个饼付了4美元
I'm not givin' it up.
我不会丢下它的
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Hmm?
什么事
You can have it back when you leave.
你可以在离开时把这饼拿走
Okay.
好吧
I know how much I ate.
我记得我吃了多少
Now may I help you?
那我能帮你点什么呢
Uh yeah um
是的
I need to get a dress for my daughter here.
我想为我女儿买♥♥条裙子
It's for the peggy ardolino party.
是为了去参加佩吉·亚得里诺的宴会
I was supposed to mention her name.
我应该提一下她的名字
Just follow me.
请跟我来
Now here we are.
就在这儿了
These are the dresses for the ardolino party.
这就是亚得里诺宴会所选的衣服
Wow daddy look at them!
爸爸 快看啊
yeah. they're beautiful!
看着呢 它们真漂亮
Yeah yeah you can wear them to a formal party
当然 你可以穿它们去正式宴会
Or just knockin' around the house.
或者就在家里闲逛
Which color you want?
你喜欢哪个颜色
The blue.
蓝色的
Hmm. beautiful.
很漂亮
How much is it?
多少钱
These dresses are $250.
这件250美元
$250?!
250美元?
I'll be in there.
我马上去试衣
No wait a minute. wait a minute.
等等
$250?!
250美元?
That's with the 10% discount for mentioning peggy's name.
你提了佩吉的名字已经打了九折了
All right... peggy peggy peggy peggy...
那好吧 佩吉 佩吉...
How much is it now?
现在多少钱了呢
Hey barone you got roped into this too huh?
巴隆 你也来了
Jerry you know how much this dress is? it's $250!
杰瑞 你知道这个多少钱吗 250美元啊
I know. I was gonna get a lawnmower.
我知道 我本来打算买♥♥割草机的
Are you gonna pay for it?
你打算买♥♥这个吗
You know what I think? I think the parents
你知道我是怎么想的
Should protest and refuse to buy this fancy crap.
作为父母我们应该反对买♥♥这种奢侈的垃圾
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表