剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Yeah,you can.
是啊 没错
Hello?
人呢
What is that?
那是什么
You could have mentioned it before.
你不是应该之前就告诉我吗
Oh,please. Give me a little credit.
拜托 给我留点信誉
Yeah.
是的
Next up,the team of Zoe Carter and Pilar Reed.
接下来是祖伊·卡特和佩拉尔·里德小组
I mean,I want to be with you.
我是说 我想和你在一起
And I couldn't handle it.
我接受不了
You know,I really have to deal with this collider thing.
你知道 我得处理对撞机的事情
If we're lucky, maybe 2, 000 years.
如果我们够幸运 就有2000年
Particle velocity is at 0.50c.
粒子速度达到0.50倍光速
So am I. All the metal at cafe diem just took off flying.
我也是 咖啡店里的金属在四处乱飞
Ladies and gentlemen,for the next event
先生们女士们 下一个项目是
Okay,tell me you figured out this dark energy problem.
希望你搞清楚暗物质了
Oh, my god. Yeah, it's...it's...
天哪 是啊 非常...
Damn,she's good.
该死 她做的很好
Okay,you're all set.
好了 你已准备就绪
Okay,well,you didn't tell me about the pain.
好吧 可你没说过会疼
We could have something.
或许我们会有将来
I-I used the data from Kim to build
我用金带来的数据
For what?
为什么呢
Is this a micro-electromagnetic pulse simulator?
这是个微型的电磁脉冲模拟器吗
Actually, Julia, I'm not.
实际上 朱莉娅 不
Lucas,I-I want to be with you always.
卢卡斯 我想永远和你在一起
And by small you mean insurmountably large,yeah?
你的意思是这点麻烦很难解决 是吗
At the time it didn't have anything to do with you.
那时候我跟你还什么都不是呢
She was working perfectly before I went to get my coffee,
在我去倒咖啡之前 她一切都还好好的
Zoe,it's my job.
祖伊 这是我的职责
For your sake,Lucas,this better work.
都是你 卢卡斯 最好能行
Okay,so,I'm not gonna get electrocuted or anything,am I?
我不会被电死 是吧
She was completely non-responsive.
她完全没反应了
Was because I didn't know what this was between us.
是因为不确定我们之间到底算什么
Well,you seem pretty certain. How do you know?
你很确定啊 你怎么知道的
Zoe,hold on,hold on, stop! Stop!
祖伊 等等 别跳 别跳
Um,please don't blame him. It was my idea.
别怪他 是我的主意
That is a new magnetic pole.
那是一个新的磁极
Well,you are gonna have to tell Santa
那你最好告知圣诞老人
Who knows what you've been exposed to
那里的人会知道你接触过什么
Um, Australia.
澳大利亚
Oh,God,this is really disturbing.
这可真让人不安了
I put it on your desk.
我放在你的桌子上
And I know we haven't been together for very long,
你也知道 我们在一起没多久
What if somehow nemesis is already here?
如果天谴已近在这发生了呢
I am gonna miss you like crazy.
我会疯狂想念你的
Oh, I could do that all day.
真想跟你泡一整天
For...never giving up on me.
因...你从未放弃我
I'm not the one hanging.
我可不是那个挂在墙上的人
Jack,look,the reason I didn't tell you
听着 杰克 我之所以不告诉你
How in Jesus' name you created a north pole
你居然造出个北极
You know,I'm actually really gonna miss it.
知道吗 我真会想念这里的
Yeah,I'm making Lucas pack all the spillover in his car.
是的 我让卢卡斯把多出的都塞他车里了
Hey. Yeah. um...
是 是的...
I can come back even if I don't.
我喜欢也可以回来的
For once, Larry makes a fair point.
就这次 拉瑞说对了
If you hate it,you can come back.
如果不喜欢 你就回来
I'm--I'm okay.
我 我没事
You think they call it dark energy because it's friendly?
你说它被叫做暗物质是为什么 友善吗
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表