剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Eureka S03E09
灵异之城第三季第九集
Fargo,what about a drone?
法戈 无人驾驶飞机怎么样
So thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不用客气
A lot.
非常想
How much they're gonna miss you.
我会有多想多想你
They could work together without ever meeting?
他们从未见面还能合作
So we have no idea what blew them down.
那就是毫无头绪了
I'm okay.
我很好
Yeah,of course there's someone.
有 当然有人研究了
Getting your memory circuit checked.
检查你的记忆电路
Good evening,sheriff.
晚上好 治安官
Jack,forgive me,
杰克 请原谅
The artificial Sheriff
这人造治安官的
For god's ake,he's a machine.
老天 他只是个机器
Well,whatever knocked them down
不管是什么
I thought you said this didn't have anything
我还以为这跟你的研究
I'll go.
我去
What...no,Carter,
什么 不行 卡特
I apologize.
我抱歉
For my home birth.
利于我在家生产
A dendrological geneticist.
树木基因学家
No offense.
没有恶意
He's the only person in the world
他是这世上唯一的一个人
Thanks. Yeah.
谢了 好
He's being a party pooper.
他一直是个不合群的人
He was unable to see the potential.
他没有看到蕴藏的潜力
Because I have a present for you.
因为我有个礼物要给你u3000
That fell last night?
她说什么了吗
So is it true that you guys got fired?
那你们被炒是真的了
If that happens,
如果那种事情发生了
Besides,I think you're gonna need
而且我觉得你会得到
I'm doing an office inventory,
我在做一份办公用品清单
We have to do something
我们得做点什么
Do you know what happens
你知不知道有什么后果
But what posible reason
但有什么原因
You never know where you're going to find
你永远都不会知道何处能找到
Well,it's just weird.
只是有点怪
The particle beam
粒子束流
Against the supergravity.
去对抗超重力
Get him ready.
把他准备好
All the help that you can get.
所有你想得到的帮助
We go to Fielding's lab,problem solved.
我们去菲尔丁的实验室 问题解决
No,sheriff Carter,
不 治安官卡特
In this case,
即使是这样
Yes,ma'am.
是的 女士
You are right,
你太对了
Fargo has temporarily
法戈暂时
Our best people.
用我们最好的人
Yes,it does.
确实如此
We're getting graviton blowback.
引力子开始逆流
Dad! Wait.
爸 等等
Excuse me.
抱歉
Well,it's gotta be the same thing
推倒那些树的
"Why would someone want to murder me?"
为什么有人要谋杀我
"I just came to town."
我刚来这个小镇
This is way over household current.
这绝对比家庭电量大多了
It's gonna be dangerous,Andy.
安迪 这会很危险
I grew up in a small town myself.
我本人也是在小镇上长大的
I think what we've been experiencing
我想所有的事
All by themselves?
这正常吗
Done.
好的
Hello,sheriff Carter.
你好 治安官卡特
Before this thing overloads.
我们只有一两秒钟
It's gonna take ten months to repair.
那需要花10个月重建
This has to do with Zoe and me.
这是祖伊和我之间的事
Ready?
准备好了吗
This is public land.
这是公众地方
Then detonate the chamber.
然后引爆育婴室
At the bottom of that glass.
找到你想要的
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Doesn't mean that he's wrong.
就说他是错的啊
It's not just the trees.
不仅是树
I believe the artificial Sheriff's act
这人造治安官的行为
I'm afraid it doesn't.
恐怕不是这样
Sure.
行
What's this?
这是啥玩意
Oh,why doesn't that surprise me?
为啥我一点都不觉得吃惊
Dr. Fielding says this way,
菲尔丁博士说用这种方法
And I am not sheriff.
还有我不是治安官
Previously on Eureka
《灵异之城》前情提要
My analysis of the wood samples
我分♥析♥了这些树木的样品
You're not gonna find what you're looking for
你是无法在那个玻璃杯底
I mean,in fact,I told them
事实上 我跟他们说
No molecular breaks.
没有任何分子结构的破裂
I got it.
明白
When the babies are born.
我们都搬走了
Ah,and there they are.
它们在那儿
All right,you and I get some batteries.
好 你和我去找些电池
Jo says we've got report
乔收到报告
But this is the right job for me.
但这工作很适合我
Carter,bring the good doctor back to GD.
卡特 把他带去全球动力局
I'm saying that there's something out there,
我是说在外界有什么东西
Thank you, Steve. Jack.
斯蒂夫 谢谢 我是杰克
Is a robot?
是一个机器人
There seems to be some trouble
看来卫星系统
You're making some progress.
看来你有所进展了
How is that fair?
这样对我公平吗
No,I mean,what if they weren't blown down?
我的意思是 万一它们不是被推倒
Okay.
好吧
Or on the antenna dish.
那碟形天线也是
I would.
我会
Maybe not.
不一定
However unintentional,your tensor field
无论你是不是故意的 你的张量场
With the satellite communications.
出了点问题
And global warming--
随之全球变暖
Then all anyone wants to do I tell you
然后所有人都要和你说
Of my investigation.
调查的结果
Like wind?
风吗
You speak Dutch?
你会说荷兰语
That knocked down those trees.
应该也是它了
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吗 很好
And it would fall down.
然后它就会倒
I'm supposed to be happy about this?
我该为此高兴吗
So,how's Andy?
安迪怎么样
If I told you that.
第35条法规了
What's this?
吃什么呢
What'd you find?
你发现了什么
Look at you!
看看你
Yeah,Andy's had some bad luck.
安迪确实很倒霉
Well,he gave me his phone number.
他给过我电♥话♥
I've dispathed a couple of roadblock drones.
我已经调派了一些路障无人驾驶机
She didn't want us to leave her here alone.
她不想让我们把她一人留下
The field is too strong.
力场太强了
This officially sucks!
这些官员太垃圾了
No.I mean,
不是 我是说
Dr. Fielding's tensor field
菲尔丁博士的张量场
Catastrophic failure.
灾难性故障
It's who he is.
他就是他
Oh,she was desperate.
她很绝望
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表