剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Eureka S03E12
灵异之城第三季第十二集
No
不
All right,
好的
Well,
是啊
Don't worry,
别担心
Whatever it is,
不论是什么
That my Dad would rather
我爸爸宁愿待在
If you ever felt that way.
我会非常厌恶
If it neutralized
如果他能中和
At least we'll see things
至少我们可以
Any movement down there.
任何动静
All right, we're gonna have to figure out
好吧 我们必须要
20 meters.
还有20米
You could provoke it
你可能会激怒它
And just flush it down the drain and kill it.
然后一股脑倒进下水道 杀死它
Ahh.
知道了
They're gonna be fine, aren't they?
他们不会有事的 对吧
Yeah, but globidium's still
但是包囊状的东西仍是
Travel the world for a while.
将不能周游世界
You want to go with Jo, I'll check out Bismark?
你跟乔一起 我去跟俾斯麦谈谈
No.
不对
Wrong.
不是
Because we went there last year.
因为去年在别的地方
Well, you better.
你最好会
Alpha emissions depleted.
阿尔法射线已耗尽
Relatively stationary.
保持相对稳定
Could be on the menu now.
都可能要被列在名单里了
The energy output.
十倍的能量
Missing a power cell.
丢失电池的
I mean, you lied to him for months,
你瞒了他好几个月
It might neutralize spot.
它也能中和"斑点"
Nice english.
这英语说得好
Yay.
哇不错
But maybe it just doen't like the cold.
但或许它只是不喜欢冷
The gamma radiation in the guys,
人身上的伽马射线
I got a hot date tonight, okay?
我今晚有个约会
Temperatures below 200 kelvin.
温度低于200开尔文环境下存活的
We have three more thefts.
我们还有另外三起盗窃
Uh, anhydro--hy--
无水什么
I'm in.
我进去了
You can help us fix it.
你们就得帮忙收拾
Madness!
疯了
Well, in the meantime, it's artifiial.
既然是人造的
There are radiation sources all over town,
辐射源到处都是
When I was a kid,
孩童时
I always had the feeling
我总是感觉
Thanks for that.
谢谢
And being a parent.
和身为人母很难
We don't steal.
我们不用偷
On the main pipeline.
关闭的阀门
Gotta run.
快跑
Through the eye of our kids.
从孩子的角度考虑
Yeah, one second.
好的 稍等
You can eat off that engine.
引擎干净到可以吃了
So we'll need yours too.
我们也需要你的
And liquefied our secret weapon!
还液化了我们的秘密武器
Including the people.
遍布城镇包括人群
Something that'll blast the compound inside-out.
一个能够将这种混合物从内到外释放出来
The way he tasted.
他的味道
Well, I'm afraid that's a risk
恐怕我们必须要
All right, but I do.
好吧 但是我有
Handle a mindless eating machine.
我还是没问题的
Doesn't make us friends, though.
别以为这样我们就能成为朋友
You know what?
你知道吗
Stop! you guys made this mess.
停下 你们搞出这片乱子
I mean, when I came in,
我是说 当我进来的时候
Dad.
爸
Great.
太好了
Ask anyone. They'll tell you.
随便问谁 他们会告诉你
So I'm moving on.
所以 我继续了
Hello, Lex.
你好 莱克斯
Look, Jack, even when we were kids,
我说杰克 从小到大
Time to put everybody's toys together.
让我们各尽所能吧
We'll come back and visit.
我们会回来看你们的
In a rival's talcum powder?
混入对手的爽身粉中
Actually, it's our turn to host
其实是 轮到我们接办
Deiccants.
干燥剂
Any pranks, any other--
还有什么恶作剧 其他什么...
Oh.
哦
Big Ed Fowler?
大块头艾迪·福勒
You have the unique ability to make
你有种独特的能力
Yeah, nice face.
是 你长得真帅
Great.
好极了
Who said that was a compliment?
谁说那是恭维
And neither do I.
我也不喜欢
But you can't mess with our.
但少给我捣乱
I'm sorry, aunt Lex.
不好意思 莱克斯阿姨
Maybe we won't
也许我们有一段时间
The cells shouldn't be able to stand
细胞是不可能在
So you can track spot's movement.
你能追踪到污点的移♥动♥
Well, he's not detecting
他没有检测到
All right, you're right.
好吧 你是对的
I really didn't mean to pressure you.
我不是想给你压力
And when he comes out to eat--
等他一出来觅食
Slumming?
混在一起
Hey, you're not green anymore.
你再也"绿"不起来了
Or I'm just trying to kill you.
或者我就是要灭了你
Yeah.
是啊
I'll watch them. Come on.
我来看着他们 来吧
We'll let you know when we find it.
我们一旦找到会通知您
Oh, very reassuring.
非常可靠
Yeah, but I'm guessing not for long.
是啊 但我猜它待不了多久
Yeah.
好
I'm not one of them.
而我不包括在内
No.
不可能
There you go. Thank you.
给你 谢谢
I'd like someone to keep an eye on you.
我想还是有人看着你们比较好
No way!
不可能
Oh, god.
天哪
Hey, partner.
搭档
She loves the car.
她爱我这车
Sarah, what's going on?
莎拉 出什么事了
From around the world.
以及水果纤维制成
She doesn't want me here.
她希望我离开这儿
What the hell is that?
这到底是什么玩意啊
Can't you make come more?
就不能再造吗
Works every time.
就不会失误
Any reason that he'd want to stokpile
他有什么理由要储存
Bite me, kermit.
去死 书呆子
When?
什么时候
I got to get dressed.
我去换衣服
Including us.
包括我们
What did you come by, pack mule?
你怎么来的 骑驴
That we'll have to take.
承担这个风险
We've been here practicing all day.
我们一整天都在这儿练习
For my own selfish purposes.
同他化敌为友了
Gla--glo--
那个...
Vincent, we don't need ice cream.
文森特 我们不要冰淇凌
Yes, sir.
遵命
You okay?
你没事吧
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表