剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
I'll do it nice. I'll do it nice.
我会很温柔 很温柔的
Thank you, Henry. All right.
谢谢你 亨利 好了
Just like you didn't want Monroe
你是不是也不想在下一年的
How are you feeling?
感觉如何
It's synthetic.
这是合成的
Draper diape?
德雷帕尿布
Dr. Bruce Manly.
布鲁斯·曼利博士
That I planned your party with.
操办了你的聚会
Well,we went on this date
我们一起约会
It'll protect her from the radiation
让她有足够长的时间
No, you ruled out that shower connection
没有 你排除了庆生会的可能后
This is genius.
这太天才
They're draining the water from your lungs
他们在尽快排出
Hey,and,uh,no speculation
除非我们找出事情真♥相♥
So are we.
我们也准备好了
Thank you,Carter.
谢谢你 卡特
Changing for the worse.
变得越糟
What's that smell?
什么味道
It's been humid since the storm.
风暴之后一直很潮湿
In any of the food or beverages
食物和饮料含有合成水
Carter,please find out what happened.
卡特 请弄清事情真♥相♥
No one on that list is capable of--
名单上的人都不可能
One Draper diape
一片德雷帕尿不湿
I've got a vehicle off the road.
有辆车开出了路面
Especially Tess.
特别是泰丝
How about the mimosas?
那么兰休香槟呢
All right?
好吗
Its, uh conductivity
它们的传导性
Finding the person that makes you happy
好不容易找到了一个能让你开心幸福的人
Or...
抑或...
I didn't know you were that into it.
我不知道你这么在意
Since you've been home.
第三次进卫生间了
Of an organic computing cell
有机电脑细胞的形状
Okay, we're all set.
行了 都准备好了
At which point...
这之后...
I'm just starving. Okay.
我饿死了 好的
You also said that the water that comes in here
你也说过水是在你这里循环的
The cooling pipes are inside the shield.
冷却管是在防护罩里面的
Next year's grants have been cut.
明年拨款就要削减
I know of two.
我知道有两个人
How did you know?
你怎么知道
There's bad syn water out there
现在有不好的合成水在流动
And maybe we're not putting
也许我们没把
Well,curling iron-- greatest invention
卷发棒 20世纪
The right technology together.
正确的科技结合在一起
They're gonna continue filling with fluid
在我们能排出之前 会继续有
Sheriff Carter?
治安官卡特
To avoid shrinking.
用的是干洗
We've broken protocol.
我们违法规定了
Tess?
泰丝
Best on or off the planet.
整个宇宙里最好的
I use a dry-cleaning process
我为了避免缩水
You're the one I trust.
我信任你
Oh,god. The crazy hair?
天啊 还有那一头乱发
Invalid retina scan.
视网膜扫描无效
At our house,and now I'm stuck
就因为泰丝太忙了
The body can make it happen.
身体就会使之成为可能
I meant in the elevator.
我是说在电梯里
Thanks.
谢谢
Transfer stopped.
转换器停止
Henry is staying with Kim.
亨利和金在一起
Uh,next time you want to impress a girl
下次你想给姑娘留下好印象
Just until we can test everything.
直到我们做出完整测试
She's just gotta hold on.
她只需再坚持一会
Made from the irradiated syn water.
合成水产生的蒸汽
So you think that G.D. scientists
你觉得是动力局科学家
Activating current.
激活电流
If they thought it would impress you.
要她们吃了自己孩子都愿意
You should take me back.
你得带我回去
You name it,you'll know it.
只要说得出来的 你都能感受到
It could have been an accident.
可能是意外
It's kind of nice.
感觉还不错
I've known Monroe for years.
我已经认识门罗好多年了
You will have to go underwater...
你必须浸入水中...
Just what I wanted.
正是我想要的
In the middle of a-- a highway.
在高速公路上被淹死的
Before someone else goes down.
找到原因
So that's how it got into their bloodstream
直到进入她们的血液
That was,uh,some storm last night.
昨晚下了暴雨
Shocking,I know.
震惊 我早猜到了
I'm very competitive.
虽然我很好胜
You still working on the,
你还在研究
But...
但...
Just through the door to the left.
出门左拐
Get him in that elevator shaft.
送他进升降机
Someone else from my shower?
又是庆生会的人
Well,my bib isn't high-tech,so--
我送的围嘴不是什么高科技产品 所以
You don't need to eat that. go home.
你没必要吃那个 回家吧
Syn water in the bloodstream?
血液循环系统的合成水
There's still an incredible amount
你体内仍有不可计量的
A few minutes. I'll get an emergency team.
几分钟了 我去找抢救队
Excuse me?
什么
Is locked inside Kim.
都存着金脑子里了
It's all right. Come on.
没关系 来吧
So it wasn't the baby shower.
所以不是庆生会的缘故
We need to sacrifice her
为了得到她里面的数据
The whole meteor thing.
看得很开心
Consumed at the party.
的痕迹
And she's the only one? so far.
她是唯一的一个 至今为止是的
Since the beginning of time
学到的知识还要多
Disappear once the molecule is reformed.
压缩它的同位素就会消失
That's not C.P.R.
这不是心脏复苏
To that asteroid event tonight.
今晚去看流星呢
Well I wish there was.
我也希望有
Then let's see this through.
那就让我们一起完成它
That's when the that attendant
那正是工作人员
And I mean no disrespect.
我并无冒犯之意
Ah,there are far easier ways to kill someone
但是杀一个人远比
for saving my life.
救了我
And her mind.
和她的思想
Synthetic water is the only way
合成水是唯一能够
Are coming out of her lungs intact.
她肺里原封不动地排出来
Oh,uh,with Henry at cafe diem.
和亨利一起在咖啡厅呢
Great, we'll get--
好极了 我们可以...
Give them a moment alone?
给他们一点独处的时间
The baby monitor lady.
那个送婴儿监护器的人
It's imperative we access the data
在数据消失前
Through biorhythmic sync.
让你感受到孩子的感受
Is vastly superior to other coolants.
要比其它的冷冻剂好得多
I'm sorry, Henry.
亨利 抱歉
No I.D. yet, but I want everyone
还不知道是谁 但我
the high-tech baby monitor from the shower.
庆生会收到的高科技婴儿监护器
Um,sheriff Jack Carter
这位是治安官杰克·卡特
Her spirit.
她的灵魂
You passed out from a combination
你晕过去只是因为
Better make it fast.
最好快点
Greatest invention of the 20th century.
20世纪最伟大的发明
We can arrest her drowning symptoms
我们可以用人工呼吸来
Well,all I know is Dr. Monroe's lungs
好吧 我所知道的是门罗博士肺
Saves on plastic,water waste--
既节省了塑料 又防止水浪费
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表