剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
水的电离能产生自♥由♥基(机体氧化反应中产生的有害化合物)
Ionization of the water produces free
从而加速机体变异
Radicals which can target accelerated mutations.
那么鲍勃是因为水的缘故变成了蛇人
So Bob's being changed into a snake by the water?
可能不仅仅改变了鲍勃
It may not be isolated to just Bob.
不会吧
Well, no.
大气循环 下雨这些呢
With recycling-- it's--it's the rain?
能逆转这变异吗
Can we reverse it?
我们可以净化生态系统
We can purge the system,
但是已经造成的变异就无能为力了
But we can't reverse the changes that are already underway.
卡特治安官
Sheriff carter?
我掀开衣服给你看看行吗
Could you look under my shirt?
我 这...
N--i--uh...
求你了
Please.
其他人也发生这情况了
It's happening to the others too.
那我们俩会怎样?
So the two of us?
我说过这只是时间问题
I'd say it's just a matter of time.
是水源问题
It was the water, all right.
有东西或者有人对其动了手脚 令水质改变
Something or someone changed it.
你们正目击着大量
What you guys are witnessing is the first
史无前例的返祖现象
Ever demonstrated case of macro de-evolution.
你能看到变异中的异化现象吗
Can you see the variation in the mutations?
看到了 不管那是什么 它侵害了整个基因组
Yes, and whatever it is, it's affecting the entire genome.
侵害基因组需要花多长时间?
How long does it take to affect the genome?
我手头有份年表
I jury-rigged a timeline.
显示直到1周前 水源都是纯净的
Up until a week ago, the water was clean.
通过观察身体的发展过程
Well, looking at the physical progressions,
我可以说情况不受控制
I would say that's an outside limit.
听着 赞恩和我要回遗传学实验室了
Look, zane and I are gonna get back into the genetics.
你们要待在一起
You guys just hang tight.
我们会解决的
We'll fix this.
听着 我明白...
Look, um, I understand...
一点点你们说的
Well, really only a little of what you guys are saying,
但是如果我们知道事情的缘由 扭转局势会容易些吗
But wouldn't it be easier to reverse this if we knew what caused it?
当然了 但怎么能知道
Sure. but how?
好吧
All right,
我还不确定依靠镇定剂是不是个好主意
I'm still not sure that backing up on the sedatives is a good idea.
我们不清楚到底他的意志有多强
We have no idea how strong he is.
我们得跟他谈谈
Well, we need to talk to him.
如果他还是他的话
If he's still in there.
好啊 美女
Hey there, pretty lady.
很显然 他还是他
And apparently, he is.
发生什么了
What happened?
实验室里的供水系统导致人体基因变异
The water system in the lab is mutating people's dna.
我们得知道是谁干的 才能阻止情况恶化
We need to know who did this to you so that we can stop it.
鲍勃 你怎么成了靶子呢
Bob, why would you have been a target?
人人都喜欢我
Everybody likes me.
听着 为什么水源首先侵害到你 而非其他人
Look, why would the water affect you before everyone else?
当时 我只是在给花♥园♥浇水
I was just watering my garden.
天呐
Ew. oh, my god.
退化正在加速演变
The de-evolution is accelerating.
我不确定人类一方会维持主宰多久
I'm not sure how much longer the human side is gonna remain dominant.
还有何时失去主宰
And when it isn't?
就是这样
That.
我们现在该怎么办
Okay, what are we gonna do now?
回到事发源头
We go back to where it started.
今早就开始有生物死亡了
Whoa, things were just starting to die this morning.
就像整个花♥园♥被付之一炬
Yeah, it's like the whole garden's been torched.
水源侵害了鲍勃 还能侵害植物吗
The water that affected Bob, can it affect plants?
显然可以
Sure.
所以同样还能侵害其他人
So that's how it affected everyone else.
由鲍勃到植物 由植物到其他人
It went from Bob to the plants to the others.
我们还是不知道 它如何首先侵入水源
That still doesn't tell us how it got to the water in the first place.
没错 但这个死亡地带 简直是个正圆
Yeah, but this dead area, that's a perfect circle.
你说过 水源电离化阶段已经剔除
You said that the ionization levels in the water were off.
-会不会是太阳导致的呢 -根本没有太阳
Could the sun cause that? there is no sun.
你忘了吗? 这里是人工光照
Remember? the light here is artificial.
包含诱变波长的自然物
The spectrum could've changed from something
会改变光谱
Natural to something containing mutagenic wavelengths.
所以这可能是有意图谋的
So this could've been intentional.
就像用放大镜烤焦一只蚂蚁
Like, um, frying an ant under a magnifying glass.
云彩可真美呀
Huh. beautiful clouds.
我很想你
I miss you so much.
自从治安官出现以来 就很难和你说话了
Ever since the sheriff showed up, it's been so hard to talk to you.
现在可能有点困难了
Well, it's not gonna get any easier now.
我不明白
I don't understand.
德瑞克会解释的
Oh, Derek can explain.
不能解释吗
Can't you?
我从没存心伤人
I never meant to hurt anybody.
德瑞克和特瑞的长途电♥话♥史 可有一段日子了
Uh, Derek and Teri had a long-distance thing going on.
不对 我可听见她和鲍勃在谈论云彩
No, i-i heard her talking to Bob abou--about the clouds.
但你并未看到鲍勃 对吗
Yeah, but you didn't see Bob, did you?
她通过花♥园♥的电♥话♥和我通话
She was talking to me on the garden phone.
是的 很多次 我查了通话记录
Yeah, a lot. I checked the log.
我注意到鲍勃看特瑞的神情
I saw the way Bob looked at Teri.
我不想她受到伤害
I didn't want her to get hurt.
但你伤害了别人
But you hurt everyone else.
我不知道太阳会影响到水源供应
I-i didn't realize that the sun would affect the water supply.
我只是
I just...
我估计鲍勃要是病了 他就得离开实验室
I figured if Bob got sick, he'd have to leave the lab.
等他好转了 就再也不能回去了
And when he got better, he wouldn't be able to come back.
你这样做是为了我?
You did all that for me?
我爱你 特瑞
I love you, Teri.
而我们甚至都不能牵牵手
And we've never even been able to hold hands.
我们都不知道你这么不快乐
We had no idea you were so unhappy.
我没有不幸福
I wasn't. I'm not.
当我们为你
We would've left.
关闭了这一切 我们就离开这里
We would've closed all of this up for you.
但我不愿你们这样
But I didn't want you to.
我不愿因为自己 让你们放弃所爱
I didn't want to be the reason that you lost the thing you loved.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, honey.
原来都是扯淡
So rick and grace were the red herrings!
我始料未及
I so did not see that coming.
这是史上最好看的一季
This is the best season yet.
一杯咖啡就好了
Just coffee.
25美元
That'll be $25.
最好开始标价
Well, better start a tab.
我可能要来个一样一半
I may want to have some half and half.
喜欢这地方特色吗
Enjoying the local color?
喜欢 正在观察美好小镇的细枝末节呢
I am. observing the nuance of your fine town.
你呢
You?
我只是来洗个手
I just, uh, came in to wash my hands.
这里的水还免费吧
Is the water still free?
你的 本店奉送
And yours is on the house.
效能自有其动人之处 卢柏副手
Efficiency has its own elegance, deputy lupo.
稳定一个城镇 一家公♥司♥ 一段生命
Balancing a town, a company, a life.
总有其特定的美
There's a certain beauty to it.
我向你保证会
I will be sure to tell that to the
告诉卡特 我会打包走人
Museum curator that I just sent packing.
我知道你今天很不好受
I know today was difficult,
但有时你得牺牲小我 成全大局
But sometimes you have to sacrifice a part for the good of the whole.
你是在说 有天我反而要感谢你咯
So you're--you're saying that one day we'll thank you.
或者你会
You might.
我不是寻常的铁血判官 你知道
I'm not your normal corporate fixer, you know.
是的 而尤利卡也不是寻常的小镇
Yeah, and, uh, eureka is not your normal town.
我们有自己的平衡
We've got our own balance.
而你在搅局
And you're messing with it.
你在那里看起来很焦虑
You look anxious to get out of here.
那地方让人不爽
This place is freakin' me out.
期待重拾真实的阳光 清新的空气
Lookin' forward to getting back to some real sunshine, some fresh air.
是的 原谅我心不在焉
Yeah. sorry.
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表