剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Eureka S03E11
灵异之城第三季第十一集
Are you sure they're gonna have something that fit?
你确定他们会有合适的衣服
It's not just a boutique.
那可不仅仅是家服装店
It's GD's bio-textile field lab.
而是动力局生物纺织领域实验室
Everything from self-fitting wedding dresses...
从合身的结婚礼服
To maternity clothes? It's a growth industry.
到孕妇装吗 这是个发展特快的行业
So am I. Nothing fit anymore.
我也在发展呢 已经没有衣服能装得下了
Two beautiful mommie. Invisi-parel,huh?
两个漂亮妈妈 穿隐形衣了吧
How'd you guess?
你怎么看出来的
You can beta test our latest prototype.
你可以试下我们的最新款式
Oh,no,no,not me. Just her.
不不不 不是我 就她想买♥♥
So I'm the guinea pig?
我成豚鼠了
Well,second time around,
你已经是第二次
You get over the feeling fat thing.
不需为变胖而烦恼了
I still can't believe I'm doing this again.
我还是无法相信自己会再次怀孕
Alone.
而且是单身妈妈
Oh,I'm--I'm sorry.
对不起
You're doing it alone too.
你也是单身妈妈
But by choice.
但这是我自己的选择
Duncan is many amazing things,
邓肯是个很不错的男人
But the settling down type
但要跟他安顿下来
I not one of them.
我可做不到
Sorry. I have to go.
抱歉 我得走了
You have fun. Here we are.
好好试衣服 看看这件
Trust me. you're gonna love it.
相信我 你会喜欢的
Carter,Allison alled.
卡特 艾利森打来电♥话♥
She's got a dispute that she wants you to deal with at GD.
她说动力局里有人吵架 希望你去处理一下
Apparently,a couple of scientist
显然 两个科学家
Aren't seeing eye-to-eye.
意见相悖
There's a shocker. Yeah. I'm on my way.
真是大千世界无奇不有 我正过去
Carter,are you okay?
卡特 你没事吧
Yeah,yeah,someone's just about to get
没事没事 有人
The mother of all parking tickets.
得好好吃下罚单了
You gotta be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
Hello?
有人吗
Anyone?
有人在吗
Crappy driver?
蹩脚司机
Oh. Gee--Sorry.
对不起
You know,with stores selling sodas by the gallon,
要是商店里论加仑卖♥♥汽水
There really should be more rest stops along the highway.
高速公路上就该设更多的休息站
Not really my call,
我不是来管你这事的
But you can't park your car in the middle of the road.
但你不能把车停马路中间
I didn't. That would be absurd.
我没有 那真是荒唐
Wow! I guess I really had to go.
我想我得走了
Yeah. I guess so.
是啊 我也这么想
Well,the universe does things for strange reasons.
大千世界无奇不有
But my gut tells me explaining that to you
但直觉告诉我已经没时间
Could be kind of a time suck,so...
跟你解释了 所以
Ma'am...you sure all you had to drink was soda?
女士 你确定喝的是苏打
Are you sure that you're really a cop?
你确定自己真是警♥察♥
Yes. I'm a sheriff.
当然 我是治安官
So please move your car before I have to site you.
所以请在我给你开罚单前赶快把车开走
Okay,fine,but just for the record,
好的 行 但得声明一下
I didn't leave it there.
我没把车停成这样
No,it probably magically parked itelf.
这么说是它自己这么停的
Well,you know,stuff happens.
好吧 坏事发生的时候
Most people just ignore it.
很多人选择忽略
You don't,by any chance,need directions
你不会要人告诉你
Out of town,do you?
怎么出城吧
I don't need anything. Thank you very much.
不需要 多谢关心
Have-- have a nice day.
过得愉快
Took you long enough,Carter.
卡特 你来一趟可真够久
There is someone who is driving me crazy.
有人都快把我逼疯了
Let me guess--
让我猜猜
A blonde chick in desperate need of a rest stop.
一个金发小妞迫切需要休息站
What? No. Him.
什么 不 是他
Mary-Beth,you're standing in the way of science.
玛丽贝丝 你这是妨碍科学进步
I am standing in the way of an idiot.
我是在阻止一个笨蛋
Dr. Murray Drechmeyer.
默里·德克迈尔博士
He is a brilliant theoretical physicist,
他是一个很有才华的理论物理学家
But lately,he has veered off track.
但是最近 他有点失常
Sticks and stone,Mary-Beth. Stiks and tones.
棍棒和石头 玛丽贝丝 棍棒和石头
He seems to believe that he has discovered
他似乎相信自己发现了
A paranormal disturbance.
一种超自然干扰
He has locked his partner out of the lab
他把搭档锁在实验室外
And suspended all progress on their project
并且为了保护他的发现
While he protects his discovery.
中止了他们所有的研究项目
Please just get them back to work.
请让其他人重新工作
I need their researh for something urgent.
我急需他们的研究成果
Get it down! Dr. Drechmeyer.
放手 德克迈尔博士
How's it going?
最近怎样
Whoa,finally! A man with a gun.
终于 派个配枪的过来了
Don't be afraid to use it!
拿出枪来吧
Look,there's plenty of time for that later.
听着 这事有的是事件解决
This is more important. Uh...this?
但这个更重要 这个
The tirds? Look at them!
探测仪 好好看看
I'll bite.
说来听听
Thermal imaging reactive displacement.
热成像反应移位
I've never seen level like this.
我从没见过这种级别的
This could be the first documented case
这将是首次记载在案
Of ignal from the spirit world.
来自灵界的信♥号♥♥
Or the end of our funding. Take your pick.
或是我们的运转资金被撤回 随你便
We can write our own ticket
我们可以自做各的
Once we prove the other side really exists!
一旦我们证明灵魂确实存在
I am in the middle of an important magnetic field test.
我正忙着做一个很重要的磁场测试呢
Which could scare them all away if you don't stop it.
如果你再不停手 会把他们都吓跑的
Uh...enough!
够了
Murray,you're gonna have to let her back into the lab.
默里 你得让她回去实验室
And...
还有
You have to look for your ghosts someplace else.
你得去其他地方找你的鬼魂
Something's happening,sheriff.
有事发生了 治安官
If someone on the other side is trying to communicate,
如果另一个世界有人正设法联♥系♥我们
How can I just ignore them?
我怎能就这么忽视呢
Okay,Jo,check it out.
好了 乔 看看吧
Pregnant.
怀孕
Not pregnant.
没怀孕
Pregnant...
怀孕
Invisi-parel sure can hide the goods.
隐形衣确实可以藏着大肚子哦
Uh...so the--the baby's father is Duncan,right?
那么孩子的父亲是邓肯 是吗
Works for the world health organization?
为世界卫生组织工作
Yep. Saving the world,
对 拯救世界
One malaria-ridden tsetse fly at a time.
研究携带疟疾的舌蝇
Does he know that you're here?
他知道你在这儿吗
No. And before you judge,
不知道 在你做出判决前
We were only together a couple of months.
先说明下 我们只在一起几个月
And I'm not sure he's the baby-having type.
我不确定他想不想要孩子
Now's your chance to find out.
现在你有机会知道了
The,uh... Lex?
莱克斯
Duncan?
邓肯
May I help you,Miss?
需要什么 小姐
Extra large diet,Easy ice,and you do have a bathroom?
特大份餐点 依时雪糕 你们这儿有卫生间吗
Uh,right through there.
在那儿后面
Okay,thank you. You're welome.
好的 谢谢 不客气
Hey,hon!
甜心
I really wish you wouldn't do that!
我真的希望你别这么做
What,say hi?
什么 不能打招呼吗
Not you. Him.
不是你 是他
Sheriff.
治安官
Just in time.
正是时候
For what? Spiritual event,right here.
怎么了 这儿有灵魂出没
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表