剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
who was working on the e.p.r. paradox.
致力于研究电子顺磁共振悖论
Um, einstein, podolsky, rosen.
就是爱因斯坦 波多尔斯基和罗森提出的那个
Anyway, He had this
总之 他的理论
this theory about bending light in order to alter time,
就是关于通过扭曲光线 来改变时间
Which he almost got to work.
他基本已经完成了
He lied to me.
他骗了我
He made me think it was thorne who was behind it.
他让我误认为 索恩是幕后黑手
It wasn't thorne. it was him.
不是索恩 是他
Jack, bending time is impossible.
杰克 扭曲时间是不可能的
He knew he was redacted before thorne even told allison.
在索恩告诉艾利森之前 他就知道自己被除名
Well, I guess redaction starts pretty early around here.
我想这边的裁员开始得真早啊
See, leo, that's the problem.
李奥 那就是问题所在
It is too early, and thorne hasn't laid anyone off yet.
现在还为时过早 索恩还没有开始解雇员工呢
So...
那么...
How could you know that?
你怎么知道的
I knew you were on to me the last time through.
我知道你上次穿越时和我说的话
Then why didn't you say something?
那你怎么什么都不说
I was afraid you'd shut me down.
我担心你会开枪打我
Then--then I'd never have a chance to fix it.
那样的话 我就再也没有机会来修理了
Tell me what you did.
你都干了什么
Ultra indigo-- it's the closest light frequency to pure black.
深靛蓝色光最接近纯黑色光线的频率
Strictly theoretical, until now.
严格的说 至今理论上是这样
Oh, my god.
天哪
What is this?
这是什么
Perfectly harmless-- exactly what einstein theorized.
绝对无害 和爱因斯坦的理论完全吻合
Am I getting radiation poisoning right now?
我现在是不是辐射中毒了
No.
不
See,
你看
Any particle that reflects ultra indigo
深靛蓝色光的任何粒子
Won't move along with the normal spectrum.
都不会按普通光谱规则移♥动♥
So this indigo stuff c-created the time loop?
是深靛蓝色东西 制♥造♥了时间循环咯
Nope.
不是
That's what this particle decelerator is for.
是粒子减速器
Okay, I'm lost.
我不懂
I made one photon of light travel slower
我令一个光子
than the speed of normal light.
以比正常光速慢的速度前进
Its reflection caused a chain reaction that made all Light
这个光子的反射性导致了链式反应
travel slower back to
使得光速变慢
An exact point in time that I chose.
从而在我预定的时间返回到达预设点
So you made time flow backwards?
你让时光倒流了吗
Yeah, only something bathed in ultra indigo
没错 只有沐浴在深靛蓝♥光♥下的东西
wouldn't be affected.
才会免受影响
So...
那么...
That--the morning when I came into your lab...
那天早晨 我来到你的试验室时
I was sending the photon back.
我正在把光子送回去
I stood in the ultra indigo field
我站在深靛蓝色光区域里
so that I would stay The same
这样我才能在宇宙时空倒♥退♥时
while the universe traveled backward around me.
保持待在同一个地方
But the light must've hit you, too,
但光肯定接触到你了
and trapped you in this day with me.
才把你和我困在这一天
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
Sor-- look, just make it go forwards again.
那么...把它往前调一调不就可以了吗
Reset the photon thingy.
重设光子什么的
What do you think I've been working on in here every day?
你觉得这些天我都在这里干嘛呢
And it just keeps getting worse.
事情还越来越糟了
You don't know how to reverse it?
你不知道怎么出去吗
Isn't that a little like jumping out of a plane and
就好象从飞机上跳下去
Trying to invent a parachute before you hit the ground?
并且在落地之前 妄想发明一个降落伞
Look, I had to.
我没办法
Hey, I was being redacted.
我正在被除名呢
Thorne made it very clear
索恩明确下令
I had to vacate the premises by 6:00 p.m.
我必须在下午6点前收拾东西走人
She didn't care how close I was.
她才不关心我多么接近研究成果呢
So, leo, is this time loop permanent?
李奥 这个时间循环会永久存在吗
Just until I figure out how to get things back to normal.
等我明白怎么把它恢复正常就万事大吉了
But I gave myself all the time in the world
但我已给自己世界上所有时间了
ten hours at a time.
一次10小时
Or until the time wave that split the sky and
或者 等到时间波撕裂天空
Broke my ribs deletes everything in the universe.
折断我的肋骨 清除宇宙中的一切
I didn't expect that to happen.
我不希望发生那样的事
I'm working as fast as I can.
我尽快搞定
Okay.
好的
Uh, and you can do that with, uh, all this?
你要用这些东西对吧
Almost.
差不多
I-i've got everything down except for the timer.
除了计时器 其他都完成了
I haven't had time to invent it yet.
我还没来得及研制出来
Ironic, huh?
讽刺吧
How are you gonna--
那你怎么...
I'm gonna use my baby-- the g.d. clock.
用我的宝贝 全球动力局时钟
I go in and manually connect both devices at the Precise
在时间和空间同步的精确瞬间
moment of synchronicity with the time-space continuum.
我进去手动连接两个装置
All goes well, I come out normal,
一切顺利 我将完好无伤地出来
and time will be on its linear way.
时间也恢复正轨
Look, uh, sheriff, if this doesn't work...
听着 治安官 如果失败了
I'm not gonna be able to help you the next time through.
下次我就不能再帮你了
It--it'll be dr. stark that you need.
你需要找斯达克博士
Well, he'll never believe me.
他绝对不会信我
Well, he will...
他会的...
If I teach you this.
如果我教会你这个
Oh, dude.
伙计 不是吧
The clock's calibrated to link up
钟表已经校准 和加速器连接
With the accelerator 30 seconds from now.
倒计时30秒
We've maybe got one more time through the loop,
这个程序还能再用一次
Two tops before things start being deleted for good.
最多两次 数据就自动永久删除了
If I don't, uh...
如果我失败了...
Just know that I never meant any harm.
相信我没想过害大家
You'll get it right.
你会成功的
Nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three...
9 8 7 6 5 4 3...
Leo.
李奥
No! no!
不 不
One more chance.
还有一次机会
Weinbrenner died trying to reaccelerate time.
韦伯纳为了重设时间死了
Carter, you're crazy. fargo, tell him why he's crazy.
卡特 你疯了 法戈 告诉他原因
Hold on. all right...
等一下 好吗
"t" times the square of one minus "v" squared over "c" squared
T乘以负V的平方 除以C的平方
Where "v" is greater than "z"
V大于Z
Wait a minute. where "v" is greater than "c."
等等 V大于C
Y-yeah, greater.
对 大于
Yeah Yeah
对
that's the formula for breaking the light-speed barrier.
这是破解光速极限的公式
Where'd you learn it?
你从哪儿知道的
Hey, we have a problem.
出事了
Leo weinbrenner's charred body was found
时间维修室里发现了
in the time maintenance room.
李奥·韦伯纳烧焦的尸体
Henry's coming in to do an autopsy.
亨利会来做尸体解剖
Good, good. he'll know about the time loop.
好 他会了解时间循环
Carter?
卡特
You got a second?
能过来一下吗
One sec.
等一下
What, you want me to sing another verse?
干嘛 想我再唱一段吗
No, I believe you.
不是 我相信你了
If what I'm looking at is correct,
如果这些是正确的
None of us may make it through the next time wave.
下次的时间波 我们都会遭殃
It's allie's big day.
对艾利来说今天很重要
Keep this between us?
能保守秘密吗
Sure.
当然
So shouldn't you be at a-a beauty parlor or something?
你不是该待在休息室或什么的吗
What, is it 1960, and no one told me?
现在是在六十年代吗
There's something I wanted to...
我有些话想...
Say to you.
对你说
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表