剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
I was in a hut in canton.
还是在广州的馆子
So I thought we were gonna get to meet
还以为我们会见到未来的
the future mr. lexi.
莱克斯先生
Oh, he had, uh, visa troubles.
他签证有麻烦
Duncan is her gorgeous dr. who.
邓肯是她喜爱的疯狂博士
Oh, my god! I love that show!
天啊 我爱那节目
Oh, no, world health organization.
不是 是世界卫生组织
He's an immunologist.
他是个免疫学者
Oh. i-i knew that.
我知道那个
Hey, dad.
爸爸
Um, you see me sleepwalking last night or,
昨晚你见我梦游
uh, t-talking, anything odd?
或者说过奇怪的话没
Nice to see you, too, monkey.
我也很高兴见到你 猴子
Uh, don't-- don't call me that.
别... 别那么叫我
Oh, he's just nervous about the wedding.
他只是为婚礼感到紧张
No, I'm not. and don't call me that.
不 我没有 还有别那样叫我
Can I get two banana milkshakes?
能给我来两个香蕉奶昔吗
Bananas calm monkey down.
香蕉能让猴子平静下来
Coming right up.
马上就好
There have been documented cases of
有关于重复认知的
repetitive cognizance
记录案例
Brought on by extreme psychophobia
是由某个即将发生的事情
of a certain upcoming event.
引起的极度心理恐惧
So tell me, what's my, uh, psychophobia?
那告诉我 我的心理恐惧是什么
Okay, uh, this allison-- you like her.
好的 那个艾莉森 你喜欢她
Right? yeah.
对吧 对
Can't stand the thought of her with another guy forever.
看到她与别人结婚你很难受
Wha-- I mean...
我是说...
Okay, let's say, um...
好吧 咱们还是这么说吧
I'm conflicted.
我内心很矛盾
Have you told her?
你告诉她了吗
Okay.
看吧
There's your problem, sheriff I'm-not-a-sharer.
问题出来了 治安官 你把情感压抑在内心
So I'm stuck in this day
就是说如果不向她倾诉衷肠
Until I tell her how I feel?
我这一天都过不好
Mm, you can't just tell her. you have to kiss her.
光说是不行的 你得吻她
It's the only way to know, on a truly cellular level,
在细胞层面上 这是唯一知晓答案的途径
If your energies are meant to combine.
你们的能量是否可以结合
There's a science to this love stuff,
爱的科学解释
but why start taking my advice now?
但你为什么现在接受我的意见了
Honestly, because you are the only one who believes me.
老实说 因为你是唯一相信我的人
That's what family's for.
这就是血缘的力量
Carter, you can't go in there.
卡特 你不能进去
Carter.
卡特
Carter, you're early.
卡特 你来早了
Yeah, and you're...
对 你还...
Not ready.
没准备好
Are you okay? you look pale.
你还好吧 看起来脸色苍白
I'm not, uh...
我不轻易...
A-a sh--sharer.
表露情感
What is it?
怎么了
So you thought that coming here
你以为在婚礼前
and doing that right before the wedding,
走进来吻我
That that's a good idea.
是个好主意
No.
不是的
M-my sister did.
我妹妹这么想的
Look, I'm not gonna deny that
我不想否认
that, you know, maybe-- look,
也许
It just-- it--it--it didn't work out that way.
事情并不应该如此
I love nathan.
我爱内森
We have a history.
我们曾经在一起
And--and you and I could've had a future.
而我们就没未来了吗
You'll always be my friend...
你永远是我的朋友...
My true friend.
我的知己
I'll always be here for you.
我会一直在你身边的
You know that, right?
你知道的
I mean, no matter what.
无论发生什么
Everything's gonna work out the way it's supposed to.
一切都会进展顺利的
And now, before you share your vows,
现在 在你们宣誓前
If there is anyone here who knows why these two should
如果有人觉得这两位不能结合
Not be joined together, speak now,
请现在就说吧
or forever hold your peace.
否则就永远保持沉默
I sense a high level of adrenaline in your system.
我探测到你体内的肾上腺素偏高
Is something bothering you today?
今天有什么烦心事吗
I think today is yesterday...
我感觉今天在重演昨天...
Again.
第二次了
Saturday again. again?
又是星期六了 又是
Allison called.
艾利森打电♥话♥了
What kind of type "a" bride
哪有新娘子
works the morning of her wedding? hmm.
在婚礼的当天早上还在工作的
S.a.r.a.h. made eggs. I know you like the bottle.
莎拉做了鸡蛋 我知道你喜欢瓶装的
Not today.
今天例外
You didn't shave.
你没刮胡子
Safety precaution.
安全预防
Oh, you are freaked out about the wedding.
艾利森结婚 你举止反常
You're right. and I'm totally self-aware.
你说的没错 而且我有自知之明
You and I should talk more now that you're 17.
你也十七岁了 咱们应该多谈谈
But right now I got to check out
但现在我得去检测
a theory I just came up with.
我所设想的理论是否正确
In the bathroom?
在浴室里想出来的
You'd be surprised what happens to me in there.
里面发生的事出乎你的意料
I think aunt lex is coming today with two
我想莱克斯阿姨今天会带着她的两只猫咪过来
Cats that should go directly to the guest room.
把猫咪放到客房♥里
And get to know the tabby. you might be related.
说到虎斑猫 你们可能会是亲戚
I'll see you at the wedding.
婚礼见
Got to go stop time.
我得去阻止时间了
And drinking age is 21.
饮酒的法定年龄是21岁
Supervising an important delivery?
监督重要的收♥货♥
Carter.
卡特
Time-sensitive, fargo?
对时间很敏感吧 法戈
Uh, yeah, I guess you could say that.
可以这么说
Could you also say that that's a device that could've
我能说这是一个时间循环装置
Created a time loop
让我在过去三天的生活
that I've been living in for the last three days?
不停地循环吗
Fargo, tell him what it is.
法戈 告诉他实情
Uh, it's our new sub-femtosecond atomic clock
这是新型次飞秒原子钟
that'll make g.d.
让全球动力局
The constant for time in all the known universe.
掌握已知万物的时间连续性
Those swiss guys are really fuming.
瑞典那边可要气得冒烟了
And today's the day you plug it in.
而且今天你们要启动它
It runs on unstable plutonium neutrons,
它靠不稳定的钚中子提供能量运转
Not a.c.
不是交流电
Isn't that unstable?
它是不稳定的
Well, of course, 'cause if they were stable,
当然 如果它们是稳定的
They would split during-- why am I explaining this?
它们会裂变 我为什么要解释
don't ask why.
别问原因
Just don't take that thing out of its container
婚礼前
until after your wedding.
别把这东西拿出来
Okay,
好的
We'll trust your gut
信你的话
and miss our only sync window
我们将错失从今到2036年
Between now and 2036.
唯一一次校准时间的机会
Not!
不是的
Uh, we're ready to move.
可以搬了
Don't do this.
别动这玩意
We're all stuck in some weird time thing
我们都陷在怪异的
where things keep repeating.
时间重演中了
And only you remember it.
而只有你记得
Carter, this is a very important project.
卡特 这个项目很重要
Don't screw it up.
别搞砸了
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表