剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Can time just loop around like that?
时间可以如此循环吗
You're asking the wrong guy. I just oil the gears.
你问错人了 我只是给齿轮上油的
Is there any reason
索恩为何
why thorne would want to get rid of you today,
想要今天解雇你
So that you wouldn't help us,
让你帮不了我们
so that, uh, you couldn't discover it?
发现不了问题
I wouldn't put anything past her.
我饶不了她的
She's up to something with that new clock.
她忙于新型时钟的事
Don't know what, but it can't be good.
什么都不懂 但再好不过了
Nothing that woman does is good.
女人总是头发长见识短
Anyhow, I'll, uh...
总之 我会
Sign those redaction papers whenever you bring them by.
签署你拿来的那些文件的
Sure.
当然
I'll need all the calibrated equipment
5点前 把所有的设备调试好
in a truck by 5:00 at the latest.
放在卡车里给我
There's a time factor here,
考虑到时间因素
and I don't want to miss my window.
我可不想错失良机
Sheriff, eavesdropping is a very nasty habit.
治安官 偷听可是一个非常恶劣的行为
No, I'm just checking in, you know,
我只是来报到
Seeing if there's anything I can do for you today.
看看今天有什么要做的
As a matter of fact-- oh, redactions! oh, boy!
事实上 审核 天呐
I love a good culling of the herd.
我喜欢剔出蹩脚货
Leo weinbrenner--is there any
今天解雇李奥·韦伯纳
Particular reason you're getting rid of him today?
有什么特殊理由吗
Dr. Stark
斯达克博士
is installing a new clock that performs the same
正在安置一个新型时钟
Functions as weinbrenner does,
无需任何机械维护
without requiring health care.
代替韦伯纳之职
Sub-femtosecond, huh? I bet the swiss are fuming.
次飞秒原子钟 我敢打赌瑞士人气得火冒三丈
By the way, I was wondering
顺便说一下 我在想
if you wanted to be my date to the wedding this evening.
今晚能做我的女伴 出席婚礼吗
I can pick you up around 5:00, unless you're busy.
我可以在5点左右来接你 除非你没空
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
I think you heard
我想你刚刚听到了
that I've got something important pending.
我还有悬而未决的要事
Oh, well, you'll be missed.
你会错过好戏的
No, I won't.
我才不会
Speaking of work-- sorry I had to call you in.
说到工作 抱歉我不得不把你叫来
Quarterly balance sheets are due... balance sheets are due.
季度负债表... 季度负债表
On monday.
周一做好
And this can't wait.
这些不能拖
Sheriff, make sure she doesn't miss her beautiful wedding.
治安官 确保她不会错过她那完美的婚礼
Wh-- what's that about?
什么意思啊
You should've invited her.
你该邀请她的
I mean, he's your gorgeous dr. who.
我的意思是 他是你完美的疯狂博士
Oh, my god. I love that show.
天啊 我爱死那节目了
World health organization.
他是世界健康组织
Uh, he's an immunologist.
免疫学者
Oh, no, i-i knew that.
我知道
Duncan's work is everything to him.
工作是邓肯的全部
I can't ask him to give it all up and move here just for me.
我不可能让他放弃一切 为我搬来这里
It's not just for you.
不仅仅是为了你
I didn't tell him, zoe.
我还没告诉他 祖伊
I want someone to be with me for...
我想要他是因为爱我
The right reasons, not the responsible ones.
和我在一起 而不是责任
Oh, speaking of responsible ones...
说到责任
Hey, dad, look who's here!
老爸 瞧谁来了
Hey, lex!
莱克斯
Oh, three days early.
提前了三天啊
Cats in the guest room. you look terrific.
猫放在客房♥里了吧 你看上去真不错
Um, has anyone seen henry? he's not answering his phone.
有人见到亨利了吗 他电♥话♥没人接
Dad, um, aunt lexi wants to stay here for a while.
爸 莱克斯阿姨想在这儿住一阵子
Great. um, I got a big problem now.
挺好 我现在有个大问题
And I really need to contact henry.
我一定得联♥系♥上亨利才行
Dad. yeah?
爸 什么
No, zoe, it's okay.
别 祖伊 没事
He doesn't have time for me, as usual.
他应该没时间跟我聊
Oh, come on, lex.
拜托 莱克斯
You go away for six years, and I'm the bad guy?
你走了六年之久 我有那么坏吗
I was working. I am working.
我那时是去工作 我正在工作
Uh, look, once things return to normal, we can sit down.
一旦一切恢复正常 我们就能坐下
We can have a nice long conversation.
促膝长谈
Oh, great,
不错
So you can give me that speech about how I need
你可以给我来个
Stability and I need to settle down and get a real life.
安定下来好好生活的演讲
I don't know. maybe.
不知道 可能吧
Well, I guess my mistake was
我想我错就错在
thinking I could do that here.
我想我能在这儿生孩子
Oh. lex!
莱克斯
Way to go, dad.
去追她啊 老爸
Oh, honey, she's been doing this her whole life.
亲爱的 这一招是她拿手好戏
She lives by whims
她的反复无常
and then makes everyone else's life crazy.
把所有人都折腾疯了
Aunt lexi's pregnant.
莱克斯阿姨怀孕了
She came to us for help because that's what family's for.
她来向我们寻求帮助 因为我们是一家人
Ok--okay.
好 好吧
I'll fix-- I'll fix it.
我会搞定这件事
Something big down there, huh?
这儿有个大家伙
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
Seems, uh, complicated.
貌似 很复杂
It's very complicated, sheriff.
确实很复杂 治安官
Would it have anything to do with
跟你今天解雇韦伯纳
why you fired weinbrenner today?
有关吗
Is it a coincidence that you fire him on the same day that
你在这儿偷偷摸摸地使用这个校准设备
You have something secretive to do out here with all this,
和在同一天解雇他
uh... Well-calibrated equipment?
纯属巧合吗
Say what's on your mind, sheriff.
说说你的想法吧 治安官
Everyone in town
除了你
is at this sweet, little wedding except you.
镇上每个人都去参加甜蜜温馨的婚礼了
And you're out here manipulating time,
而你在这里 操纵时间
Making us repeat the same day over and over,
令我们过着重复的生活
And you don't know how dangerous that is.
你根本不知道那样做是多么危险
You're wrong, sheriff.
你错了 治安官
Maybe.
也许吧
Mind if I see that?
介意我看一下吗
Not at all.
请便
Which button do I press to send myself back to the shower?
回到浴室要按哪个钮
Sensing broken bones, lacerations, and contusions.
检测到骨折 割伤和撞伤
Shall I call 911?
要报♥警♥吗
I don't know.
不知道
Only if they can fix a hole in the universe.
除非他们能补好宇宙漏洞
So you say you, uh...
所以说
You came through with this?
你是通过这个来的吗...
Yeah, it's what thorne used to create the time loop.
对 索恩就是用这个来制♥造♥时间循环的
No, this device is not a time-control device.
不 这不是时间控制仪
This device is a geological depth finder
这是地质深度探测仪
kind of like an m.r.i.
有点像磁共振成像
For rocks.
用来探测岩石的
As a matter of fact, why don't we see what she was up to?
事实上 我们为何不看看她在忙些什么呢
She was manipulating time, probably using that, uh,
是她在操纵时间 可能正是利用了那个
Clock that stark just hooked up.
斯达克刚刚在折腾的那个钟
No, no, no, no, these are spatial measurements, uh,
不不不 这些都是空间测量
Compartments deep in solid rock and man-made.
地球深层固体岩石和人造物的区分
Okay, well, then,
好吧 那然后
Weinbrenner
韦伯纳
maybe she got me to fire him
也许是她下令解雇他的
So that he wouldn't stop her.
那样他就无法阻止她了
Leo weinbrenner?
李奥·韦伯纳
You know him? yeah, we worked at nasa together.
你认识他吗 我们曾在国家航♥空♥总署一起工作
He was a temporal physicist
他是个时间物理学家
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表