剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
No bacteria, no contaminants.
没有细菌 没有杂质
Of unlocking the rest of the data.
释放其余的数据
Pure water. Neutral ph.
纯水 中性水
You know go be with Tess right now.
你现在该去找泰丝了
So do you think this is okay?
你觉得这行得通吗
How is Tess?
泰丝如何
If you believe in something long enough
如果你坚信某事
I mean, I think I do.
我想是的
Well, I'm trying.
我正找着呢
Activating cooling system.
激活冷却系统
It's Kim.
是金
I wouldn't fly in a plane with you.
我才不跟你坐一架飞机呢
Bacon. Salty,right?
培根 咸的 对吗
Looks like we got it all.
看起来所有数据都拿到了
That's a strong,healthy heart.
心跳很强很健康
Yeah, well that's gonna be too late.
那就来不及了
You have to take her back.
你得带她回去
And I loved her.
我也爱她
Activating laser.
启动激光
Has to enter the bloodstream directly.
必须直接进入血液循环系统
So um...
因此...
I'm not tracking any release.
我这没发现任何释放的迹象
And actually,tell Henry I'm gonna stop by later
告诉亨利 我稍后去拜访
If this works,we'll be able to copy Kim
如果行得通 我们就能克隆一个金
You probably showered in it this morning.
你早上都可能在用它洗澡
Will it work? All depends on Manlius.
能行得通吗 那得看曼利厄斯了
Yes. yeah. forgive me, i--
是的 抱歉 我...
Activating laser.
开启激光
Tuna,egg,and cream cheese burrito
金枪鱼 鸡蛋 奶油芝士玉米饼
She'll be gone.
她会死
And it might help with the downloading process.
也许这对于下载进度有帮助嘛
Uh,more like someone.
其实应该说是个人
And you were right, but that's why
你是对的 但这就是为什么
Oh, well Manly did that.
是曼利救了你
Of information locked inside of you
信息存在
If he can calibrate his radiation correctly
如果他能精确地校准辐射度
Oh,hey,you. That was fast.
是你啊 动作还真快
Uh, but--but maybe we should try it again
那也许 也许我们再试试看
Your radiation levels were way too high.
辐射量太高了
So, Dr. Draper.
德雷帕博士
Why is it always heights?
怎么总是在高的地方
That's, uh, very reassuring.
那我就安心了
Yeah, her shift starts at noon.
是的 要到中午才换班
I found her this morning when I opened up.
早上开门的时候我发现的她
Now, if you'll excuse me--
失陪了
Could take months to expel.
得花几个月的时间排出
Carter, that water goes everywhere.
卡特 那水流了到处都是
And I've got a third victim on life support.
现在又有了第三个受害者
"Stain-free co-polymer."
"无染色共聚合物"
Wow. Okay,me next.
下个是我了
It hurts to breathe.
呼吸会痛
Uh, you know I never got to thank you
我还没机会谢谢你
You remember this?
你还记得吗
Sorry, that was a generic sample
抱歉 那只是个一般的样品
Had no earth-centric immunities.
在地球上没有免疫力
Means that we have to act fast.
我们的动作就得加快
Dr. Manlius is doing his job.
曼利厄斯博士只是在工作
Will it filter the data out of my cells?
它能把数据从我的细胞里分离出来吗
Section five, ocular identification required.
第五区 要求眼部鉴定
Just to be sure.
是不是
As fast as they can.
你肺里的水
She has a pulse but she's not breathing.
她有脉搏可是没呼吸
Break up the individual nanobytes of data, and--
打散单体的纳米数据 然后...
Yeah,this might be a crime scene.
是啊 这可能是犯罪现场
Is it you?
是你吗
Hang on, it looks like there was one other person
等会 好像还有一个人
The proper rotation of hydrogen atoms alone--
氢原子的单独转动...
Yeah,uh,Fargo's doing the autopsy right now.
是啊 法戈正在做尸检
And breathe with this.
用这个呼吸
When Abby was pregnant with Zoe.
我没好好陪她
I haven't had a hangover like this in years.
我已经好多年没这种宿醉了
She usually closes the place by herself
她通常自己关门
Every cell in her body was bursting with water.
她体内的每个细胞都充满了水
She would have only had five minutes after that.
她本可能在5分钟后就死了
It's truly the perfect baby gift.
绝对是完美的婴儿礼物
I'm--I--my back hurts. My ankles are sore.
我 我背疼 脚踝酸痛
Is perfectly harmless
完全无害
It's an incredible new plastic technology
这是项不可言喻的塑料新技术
Yeah, um, my pants are tight.
我的裤子变紧了
Well, she has the most advanced tracking system
她有最先进的跟踪系统
Oh,I--I can't.
我恐怕去不了
Yes, I will.
是的 我知道
Not easy to consider, I know, but--
很难想象 但是...
So you can save me and my data?
你可以把数据从我身上完好地取出来
Incredible new plastic technology
惊人的新型塑料技术
As soon as people are done, you can leave.
顾客们都走了的话 你就可以走了
I thought
我还以为
We'll ever be able to colonize space.
让我们开拓殖民地的手段
Oh, please. I had ten.
拜托 我才吃了十块
Fargo,please don't jump to conclusions.
法戈 别草率地下结论
All me. Impossible.
是我 不可能
Well, we think that your water made them drown
我们认为是你的水让她们
To buy that theory.
才能相信你的说法
I'll be back,uh,Manly. Us.
曼利 我一会儿就来 我们的
Manlius came up with the wrong solution?
曼利厄斯的方案不行吗
To beat you to next year's grant?
研究津贴上输给门罗
Infantile is more like it.
幼稚发展部更贴切点
Nice wrapping job,Jo.
好漂亮的包装啊 乔
And we wouldn't be able to drain it quickly enough.
而我们也无法快速地排出她肺里的水
I need to know what you think, Henry.
我要知道你的想法 亨利
Instead of connecting me to the baby
它本该让我和婴儿的感觉相联♥系♥
Dr. Fontana,would you assist?
丰塔纳博士 能帮我的忙吗
Look, I've been all over the diagnostics
听着 我整个检查了一边
And there was no malfunction in the system.
系统里没有任何故障
No time. She's got five minutes before she drowns.
来不及了 还有5分钟她就会被淹死
It's working on my end.
我这边起作用了
Let's go for ice cream after. Two scoops.
完事后我们去吃冰激凌 来两勺
She takes care of the steam and sauna during the day
白天她主要负责蒸汽和桑拿间
All right, so we've got her in a nutrient bath
好了 我们已经把她放进由金和我
Tess? Tess the mess?
泰丝 那个脏乱的泰丝
I didn't hear about,uh,you guys
但是我不知道 你们俩
That particular baby researcher gone.
特别是死者还是个婴儿研究员
Higher radiation levels require the lead shield.
高辐射需要铅屏蔽
You realize how strange that sounds.
你该意识到这听上去很怪
What'd she say about that?
那东西怎么说
Synthetic water?
合成水
Henry could be arrested for taking her out of here.
而亨利会因为私自将她带出去而被捕
Uh, it was empty when she started.
她清洗时浴池是空的
Draper and Bell,the type as
德雷帕r和贝尔 跟我一起
Could you make me one of those to go?
帮我打包一份带走
More knowledge than what mankind has learned
比人类有史以来
Yeah, I'll be right there.
好的 我这就去
Uh, well it-- it doesn't happen that often.
那 那可不是常有的事
Imagine what's inside that thing.
想想那东西里该有多少数据啊
Well,I figured you'd watch baseball.
我以为你去看棒球了
Natural water molecules can't be compressed
通常的水分子不能被压缩
Perhaps you overdosed on the mini quiches
也许你在庆生会上
I'm just a copy, Henry.
亨利 我只是个复♥制♥品
And it's pretty special.
那是很难得的
You couldn't precipitate that much liquid
也不可能一下子从大气中
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表