剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
I was grown. Grown from what?
我被培植出来 种在什么上
It's not Kim.
她不是金
And we're thinking maybe it had something to do
我们认为那也许和
What?
怎么了
What are you doing?
你在做什么
We haven't figured that out yet.
这个我们还没查出
Other than this?
那这个呢
How would I be connected with Dr. Lieber?
我跟利伯博士怎会扯上关系
I believe that there are antibodie in your cells
我相信你的细胞一定有抗体
Like so many whack jobs.
好像工作没个尽头
Uh, so far, we've detected symptoms
现在为止 我们检测到有69人
It's--it's uh,an organic computer program
它是 是有机的电脑程序
I'm gonna... Okay. Yeah.
我得... 好的 去吧
That you would be the one to terminate me.
成为那个结束我的人
Very funny. What do you want Fargo?
真好笑 你想怎样 法戈
Sounds good. Bad news is it's gonna hurt.
不错 坏处是它会让你疼死
We'll take it nice and slow.
我会轻轻地慢慢地来
Well,she is dehydrated.
她脱水了
Actually that's probably not true.
事实上 不是这样的
People without organic computer get sick?
的人也病了 会怎么样
Um I still have to do an autopsy.
但还得做一个尸检
Let alone that it can find its way back.
更别说还能原路飞回去
I don't want to know about this stuff.
这东西我不太懂
Well, apparently...
很明显
What? I pay attention.
什么 我有注意听的
There's a big difference between our immune system
人体的免疫系统跟有机电脑的
Right here in front of you.
而且就在你的面前
To act like a-a human-- I get it.
举止像人类 我明白
So it found a flake of skin
所以说 它找到一块皮肤碎屑
Toasted peanut butter and bacon.
花生酱吐司和培根
Why wouldn't it choose you Henry?
为什么不选你 亨利
Since I saw her?
这个问题吗
Eradiate my voluntary functions
放射自发功能
Kicking me all morning.
一个早上都在踢我
We realized that you no longer pose
我们意识到你已不再是
Uh W--we did give out something
那个 我们早些时候是还回去一个
Freedom! Lunch is on me, boys.
自♥由♥了 各位 午餐我请客
We've had 16 more cases in the last hour.
一个小时内又多了16个病例
It's not looking good for the meteor shower.
可不像流星雨那么好看
That was so productive and unique.
总是会有很多奇思妙想
That even possible? I have no idea.
有可能吗 我也说不清
She does.
是她做的
Lieber electrocuted his machine.
是利伯电击了他的机器
The big house. The slammer. The hoosegow.
大房♥子 地狱 监狱
It's about that big. It's got lots of circuit boards.
大约有这么大 有很多电路板
Your items will be returned to you as soon as possible.
东西会尽快还给你们的
And we have definitely found the source.
这回我们可算找到病原了
That you had nothing to do with what was happening to us
你与这件事无关
It's one of ours.
这东西是我们的
Oldest story in the world.
世界上老掉牙的故事
Henry's doing an autopsy right now.
亨利正在做尸检
Antimatter generator. Prototype's not ready.
反物质发电器 原型还未准备好
Okay,I need security here right now.
好吧 马上戒备
Shut the power down now!
马上关掉电源
I-I love little girls. I mean,no--no.
我喜欢女孩 我是说 不对不对
He's been eyeing my converter for months.
他觊觎我这个升压变换器都几个月了
My boost converter has a zy21 chip.
我的升压变换器是zy21芯片
It is cool.
当然很棒
And,uh,what would that look like exactly?
那玩意长啥样
Based on neural net architecture like the human brain.
基于神经网络结构建造的 就像是人类的大脑
Hold--let's take this one huge step at a time.
等等 让我们一步步来
Or degradation caused by my journey home
或是我回程引起的退化
It can modify its structure to solve any problem
能通过修改其结构来解决呈现的
But it's--it's not Kim.
但不是金
Is locked inside Kim and nowhere else?
都存在金脑子里 没其他地方了
Fargo look around. There's not much left.
法戈你看看 已经没剩什么了
neuro-electrical charge to build up.
神经电荷增强
His convulsions were extremely violent
他的抽搐极其猛烈
Initiated? From where? From there.
发出指示 从哪儿发出的 从那儿
And do your best to preserve my data.
尽你所能保护我的数据
But it's possible.
有这个可能
I tapped into the ship using my own organic rig.
我用自己的有机钻机进到了飞船内
You're reacting a feedback loop.
你在生成反馈环路
This wavelength of light won't cause ocular damage.
这种光波长不会引起眼损失
I need something to write with.
我要写些东西
Can you imagine how excited Nathan would've been
你能想象内森看到这个
The human optic system is a lot like that of a computer.
人体的视觉系统跟电脑很像
Are within material tolerance.
都在材料可承受范围内
Uh,no,wait. That's not how this works.
不等等 这可不行
Then let's get started.
那我们开始吧
The Columbus was an unmanned prototype.
哥伦布号♥是一架无人驾驶的原型
The prosthetics department has been doing it for years.
修复部门已经研究这个好几年了
I'm gonna get back what's mine.
我要拿回我的东西
Oh,yeah,but I was expecting a little more E.T.
是啊 但我更乐意接收外星人
But the more they get hit the harder time we're gonna have
但他们受到的袭击越多 我们要抑制症状
It's not tealing when you take something that's your.
当你拿回属于你的东西时 那不叫偷
It's the end point for a high-veloity space jump.
而是高速空间转移的终点
What type of analysis are you going to perform?
你要做哪种类型的分♥析♥
Yeah,she's just been...
没事 只是她
Carter. Yeah.
卡特 怎么了
God. uh... Lieber.
这个... 利伯
Speaking for those of us that turned into zombie.
这又得说到我们被变成僵尸这事上去了
In decoding my amino acid construct.
对我的氨基酸构成解码的
What happens now?
现在怎样了
So I guess you're free to go.
那你自♥由♥了
Oh. Oh. Here.
摸这里
Oh I don't want to eat toast again.
我连面包都不想吃了
The infection rate is already climbing.
传染率已经在攀升
I was looking forward to meeting her.
我还希望能见到她
I need a toaster oven,bagel-capable.
我需要一个能烘烤百吉饼的烤箱
Perhaps there was a malfunction with his equipment.
或许是他的设备出了故障
This is a really weird town.
这真是个怪异的城镇
Um this will keep you from having to be hooked up
这会让你在几小时内免受
I'm here to pick up my 20 peta-volt boot converter.
一个20千伏的启动转换器
But it'll take days to get up and running.
但要几天时间的准备才能运行
This looks more like a haunted house
这不像物理实验室
Dr. Deacon and my co-deigner Kim Yamazaki.
迭肯博士和我的原身山崎·金
And,uh,what can we get for you,Dr.Lieber?
你丢了什么 利伯博士
It was fortunate that the dna strands were intact
很幸运的是DNA链是完整的
Still saying we need Henry on this.
我们仍需亨利帮忙
We've never encountered anything like her before.
我们从来没有遇到过像她这种情况
Creating identical copies over and over again
在无需突变的情况下 它只要
By the virus it designs and encodes an immunity
毁了之前 它设计并编译了一种免疫系统
Zane,I want you to do exactly the same thing
赞恩 你对飞船也做一次
Ho--hold your fire!
别开枪
Oh my god. That's right in the neighborhood.
老天啊 刚好是邻居嘛
What if it is a person?
如果是人呢
But don't you think I've been asking myself that question
但自看到她 你认为我没问自己
I'd like that very much.
我非常乐意
I'm using it to try and pull any remaining data
试着从生物主机里找些
That happened to uh Dr. Lieber.
利伯博士发生的事
I look forward to working with you Henry.
我很期待和你一起工作 亨利
Yeah,it's-- it's pretty cool.
是啊 感觉很酷
It might be beneficial to assemble my original team
和原班人马合作的话会事半功倍
Dr. Lieber's machine did not malfunction
利伯博士的机器没有发生故障
Yeah,she likes excitement.
是啊 她喜欢刺♥激♥
It realized it needed a more complex recording medium
它认识到自身需要个更复杂的记录载体
Is--is--is this the same thing that Lieber had?
利伯也 也是这样吗
Instead of DNA and we have no defense against it.
DNA编码 我们无法防御
Little disappointed it's,uh,an American flag
美国国旗代替了火星旗
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表