剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
uh, hey, guys.
伙计们
Do you remember,uh,being caught in another dimension?
你还记得 被困在另一个空间里吗
I'm sure that you won't even miss me.
我肯定你连想都不会想我
For us either.
也不是我所想的
Something's wrong. You better go find her.
一定出什么事了 你最好去找她
What? What is it?
什么 你在看什么
What?
怎么了
Moved, actually, yesterday.
已经搬了 昨天的事
And who the hell are you?
你是何方神圣
Time's a-wastin'. Drop them.
别浪费时间了 脱掉
I'm sorry for distracting you.
抱歉让你分心
Yeah,that's because everyone has one.
是啊 因为人手一个啊
So...
所以...
Yeah.
是的
Look,my name is sheriff Jack Carter,right?
听着 我是治安官杰克·卡特好吗
Is this yours? Thanks.
这是你的 谢谢
And Henry said that Dr. Bubay has one too.
亨利说布北博士也有一个
Allison, can you hear me?
艾利森 你能听到我吗
No, you don't understand-- sonic cleaning will dismantle
不 你不明白 超声波清理会消灭
I think this is definitely, uh, becoming our thing.
我想这肯定就是我们之间...
Into images that can be downloaded
转变成可以载到
The neural link copies memories to the storynest.
神经连接是将记忆复♥制♥到记忆网
why are you yelling?
你为何要扯着嗓子说话
Now--now, is that on the same network as G.D.?
那东西和全球动力局是同一个网络吗
Get everybody out of there now!
现在把人从那疏散出去
Wha--how'd you get his memory back?
你是怎么让他记起来的
If the neural connection is still active,
如果神经连接仍处于激活
No matter what.
无论发生什么事
You're a great bodyguard,Fargo!
你还真是个好保镖 法戈
And that's not helping!
可没什么作用
You can do this. What do you need?
你能的 需要给你什么
Okay. All right?
好吧 好吗
Global needs you.
全球动力局需要你
I just--I just don't know how this happened.
我不知道怎么会这样
Jenna Stark,
吉娜·斯达克
All the stories will be collected and preserved
所有记忆将被收集并保存在
Pretty impressive,Jo.
干得漂亮 乔
what was all that about?
这都什么事啊
For the time capsule.
记录在时光胶囊内
I might be able to use the storynest
我也许能使用记忆网
Yeah,keep a tally. We can start a pool.
是啊 都记下来 能装满一个泳池了
Okay,so how far apart are they?
好的 还有多久
I got to deliver a baby. A baby?
我要去接生 接生
Carter,that pager has an encrypted signal
卡特 传呼机有加密的信♥号♥♥
Uh,more like a brain recorder.
更像是一大脑录像机
Uh,it could be,um,a code
可能是个密♥码♥
Has anyone seen my PDA?
有人看见我的PDA了吗
Point taken.
收到
Final checks,Dr. Blake.
布雷克博士 最后检查
Uh,okay,we have an off-site infirmary.
好吧 我们有一处户外医院
Really? That's easy for you to say,
是吗 对你这个有三个博士学位的人
Allison...oh,wow. Yeah.
艾利森... 是的
I think
我想
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Um, uh, yeah. I can do more than hear you.
我不止能听到你
She is beautiful.
她很漂亮
It could start wiping people's minds.
就有可能删除人们的记忆
What does sonic sterilization do?
超声波灭菌是怎么灭的
Okay.
好吧
Ah,I don't want us to forget this.
我不想忘记这一切
Including us.
包括我们在内
Do I have to do everything?
我必须事事亲力亲为吗
Douglas Fargo storynest stream complete
道格拉斯·法戈记忆网数据完成
And those memories could bring back others.
也许能带动其他的记忆回归
I'll have him checked out.
我会让他去检查
When he found out that people's memories
当他发现人们的记忆
God,trying to think of something worthwhile to say
天啊 多想些有意义的事
Sure. It's not mine.
当然 又不是我的
Never mind!
不用担心
We're at 1,000 degrees. You have to do it now.
已经达到1000级 你必须现在动手
No,oh--oh...
没...
Well,is it possible that the recording of these memories
记录这些记忆是否可能
I did,didn't I?
我做到了 是吗
That's the fourth time you've told me that.
你说了四次了
I remember it like it was yesterday.
这一切都恍如昨天
I know.
我知道
She--she started doing something with the neural net--
她 她开始了关于神经网络的
Well,you'll get to use it soon enough.
你马上就会派上用场了
We were on the hood of my jeep,
我们站在吉普车顶上
No matter what.
无论怎样
That was the message. Class has been canceled.
短♥信♥内容就是 分娩课取消了
Uh, Jo, your soup's coming right up.
乔 你的汤马上就来
Or it'll permanently erase them.
或许会永久抹去他们的记忆
You,uh...
你们
Yeah, I remember that you forgot it.
我记得你忘记了
Okay,okay,you can do this.
没事 没事 你能行的
I must've--I must've left it at--at the cafe.
我一定把它忘在咖啡馆了
And...
然后...
Why? It's what I do.
为什么要打开 我就打开了
I thought you were closing up.
我以为你关了
Unless we permanently reverse what Fargo has done,
除非我们永久扭转法戈所做的事
Martha's here.
玛莎在这儿
I've tried to override the system,
我试过废除系统
Ready?
准备好了吗
And right now you are the only one
而现在你是唯一可以
That can take 20 tons per square inch of pressure.
每平方英寸能承受20吨♥的压力呢
And...
然后...
And,uh...
然后...
Show me Eureka.
让我看看尤利卡
Here goes nothing.
就这样吧
Yeah,if I could remember how it works.
是的 如果我能记得怎么操作的话
Show me Douglas Fargo.
给我有关道格拉斯·法戈的记忆
Right, at cafe diem.
对 在咖啡馆
Okay,I'm gonna have to start pushing soon.
好的 我现在要开始用力了
That you guys can watch the recordings?
你们就可以看所有的记录了吗
Yeah,I'll try to keep those to
在你休假期间
Yeah,just like that.
对 差不多
We will pretend that you did.
我们会当你没在这的
Fargo,that is brilliant.
法戈 这主意太棒了
That was a contraction.
子♥宫♥收缩了
Oh,so they're,like,happy little memory balls.
那么他们就像一个小小的快乐记忆内存球
A minimum while you're gone.
我会把危机率降到最低
I'll take one. What?
我要一个 什么
She was.
没错
You should see my work. Very surprising--
你该看看我的成果 令人难以置信
Yeah.
是的
How in god's name do you know that?
你怎么会知道这些
If I had to take a guess,I'd say that
要我猜的话 我想是
Oh,boy,I think I got everything.
好家伙 我想都拿齐了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Say hello
跟你女儿
Why-- you didn't get my message?
你没收到我短♥信♥吗
I had an idea about a new kind of aliphatic-based epoxy.
我突然想到可以做一种脂肪环氧型胶水
Oh,unless,of course,you're into chicks.
但如果你已经嫁人就另当别论了
As standard safety protocol.
应该被激活了
They're suffering from lacunar amnesia--
他们患了间隙性遗忘症
No one's answering. Everyone's left the building.
没人应答 大家都离开这了
Sonic procedures canceled.
声波程序取消
Then I should be able to--
然后我就能...
Oh,yeah,she's in for the home stretch,huh?
是啊 她正做最后冲刺吧
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表