剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Come on Allison.
得了吧 艾利森
No standardized test can tell me
没有标准测试能告诉我
Whether I'm fit to do my job.
我是否适合这份工作
Biannual recertification exams are required by the D.O.D.
一年两次的再认证考试在国防部是必要的
To keep your job Carter.
为了保住你饭碗 卡特
Make sure you're not slowing down in your old age.
确保你的能力没随着年纪而下降
Well I'm in the best shape of my life.
我现在正处于巅峰时期
I'm like a...like a viking.
就像个北欧海盗
Uh these aren't your standard fitness tests Carter.
这又不是你的体质测试 卡特
Well how hard can they be?
那么这些测试会有多难呢
Well the exams are unique to each individual.
每个人的测试内容都是不同的
For the next 48 hours
在接下来的48小时内
They will try to push you to your limit.
他们会将你逼到极限
Physically psychologically and emotionally.
无论是在身体上 心理上 还是情绪上
But don't worry
但别担心
We haven't had a death or psychotic break
我们还没有死亡或是精神崩溃的先例
In like forever.
以及疑似病例 以后也不会有
That's reassuring.
还真让人放心不少
Well let's hope it doesn't come to that.
一起祈祷事情不会这么糟吧
I'll check on what's left of you later.
我稍后会查证你的测试项目
Seriously?
说真的吗
Hey. Holy cow Jo are you okay?
不会吧 乔 你还好吗
Are you kidding? That was awesome.
你在开玩笑吧 那太可怕了
Is this the next victim?
这是下一个测试者吗
Oh sheriff Carter this is Dr. Bella Pagani.
治安官卡特 这位是贝拉·帕加尼博士
She'll be running your exam.
她会为你做测试
Hi. It's a pleasure.
你好 很高兴认识你
Trust me it won't be for long.
相信我 不会很久
Hi Fargo. Hey Julia.
你好 法戈 你好 朱莉娅
So how'd my deputy do?
我副手的测试结果怎样
She's perfect.
她很棒
No surprise there. Stop it I'm blushing.
不负众望 别说了 要脸红了
No one expects you to match deputy Lupo's performance
没人会要求你达到卢柏副警长的成绩
Sheriff.
治安官
Well that's a relief.
我总算放心了
Take these and try to get some rest.
把这药吃了 然后好好休息
The tests can sometimes have side effects.
测试有时候会有副作用
This is your panic button.
这是你的应急按钮
Couldn't make it any bigger?
没有大一号♥的
Use it anytime to stop the test.
用它随时停止试验
Of course that would mean admitting defeat...
当然 也就意味着承认失败
And unemployment.
还有失业
Let's get you changed.
我们开始吧
Sure Sure sure.
当然当然
Oh about watching Zoe.
关于看管祖伊
Just make sure she does her homework
只要确保她在写作业就行
And uh spend some quality time with Sarah
还有花点时间陪陪莎拉
She tends to get lonely.
她经常感到孤单
And try not to let the town burn down when I'm gone.
我不在的时候别让小镇给毁了
Carter I'm perfect. Remember?
卡特 我很棒 记得吗
I can handle my job and yours.
我能处理好我们的工作
Hmm. Have fun.
玩得开心
All right.
好的
Oh Allison. You wanted to see me?
艾利森 你要见我
Yes. We are going to beta-test
对 我们要对一项新的安全系统
A new security system I wanted you to be aware of.
进行测试 我要你知道这事
Biometric DNA monitoring.
生物DNA识别监测
That sounds ominous.
听起来不吉利
It's a way to keep track of employee.
只是为了追踪雇员
GD already has security badge retinal scans.
全球动力局已经有安全标示 视网膜扫描
It's a much more secure system.
只是一个附加安全系统
It's the next logical step.
这是必经之路
To what 184?
为了什么 184吗
To keeping people safe.
为了确保民众安全
This monitoring system also has real-world applications.
这套监测系统还能在现实生活中应用
Natural disasters industrial accidents
如自然灾害 劳动事故
Kidnapping.
以及绑♥架♥
Invasion of privacy?
就不侵犯隐私吗
Dr. Jacob Stefano has been developing this for three years.
雅各布·斯特法诺博士从事此项研究三年了
The D.O.D. want result or they're gonna cut funding.
国防部想要成果 不然就要撤资
Ah well if you're already decided
好吧 既然你已经决定了
Why ask me?
为何还要问我
Beause it's not limited to Global.
因为这不只是限于动力局
It covers the entire town.
它会覆盖整个小镇
As mayor you get a vote along with me
作为市长 你有决定权 连同我
As head of Global and local law enforcement.
这个动力局的头 还有当地的执法者
Meaning Jack.
你是指杰克
Normally yes.
通常情况下 是这样的
But since he's tied up in testing
但由于他正在做测试
Jo gets to vote.
所以决定权归乔了
Convenient timing.
真是巧啊
Not everything is convenient.
可不是事事都这么巧的
Cafe Diem
咖啡馆
Careful.
小心点
My girlfriend might see you.
我女朋友可是会瞧见的
Uh hey Jo. Awkward.
你好 乔 真尴尬
I will show you awkward.
我让你看看啥叫尴尬吧
You okay Fargo?
你没事吧 法戈
Yeah. Just thinking.
没事 只是在思考
About making out with Jo?
关于和乔的关系发展吗
What? No.
什么 当然不是
Way over that. Completely.
我们都结束了 完全结束了
Well there's someone out there for everyone.
每个人都会有属于自己的另一半
You'll find yours.
你会找到你的公主的
You keep telling me that.
你老这么跟我说
So how'd you do?
测试怎样
Apparently I'm perfect.
显然 我很完美
Oh you were serious.
原来你说真的
Remember that kiss. It was your last.
记住那个吻 那可是你最后一个了
Come on.
别这样
I...I think you're great. But no one's perfect.
我觉得你很棒 但人无完人
She's darn close.
她近乎完美了
Why thank you Fargo.
哎呀 谢谢 法戈
Please he's just trying to get on your good side.
拜托 他只是看到了你的优点
Maybe you should try to get on my good side.
或许你该多看看我的优点
Look I'm just saying we all have our flaws
我只想说我们都有缺点
Like being hyper-sensitive and over-reactive.
比如过于敏感 反应过度
And all I'm saying is
我想说的是
That when you really care about somebody
当你真的很在乎某人时
You don't focus on their flaw.
你就不会在意他们的缺点
So maybe that gives me something to think about.
所以这或许值得我好好思考一下
Lupo.
我是卢柏
Oh hey Allison.
你好 艾利森
Yeah I'll be right there.
好的 我马上来
You I'm done with.
我们结束了
But it was nice to see you Douglas.
但还是很高兴见到你 道格拉斯
"Douglas."
道格拉斯
So Dr. Stefano your pilot program is ready to go?
斯特法诺博士 你的试验计划准备完毕了吗
Absolutely.
当然
Once I've uploaded everyone's DNA profile
我已经将每个人的基因图谱
Into the system
上传到系统内了
It'll monitor their vital signs and location
它将会监测他们的生命特征和位置
In case an emergency security situation arises.
以防危机情况发生
Well that could definitely come in handy
这东西绝对能用上
Especially in this town.
特别是在这个小镇
Sure if you're willing to compromise civil liberties
当然 如果你愿意以牺牲公民自♥由♥
In the name of security.
来换取安全保障
And a lot of people are.
相信大部分人都会愿意
Then let them volunteer their DNA.
那么就让他们自愿贡献DNA吧
Don't make it mandatory.
别强制执行
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表