剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
你那小爆竹简直是小菜一碟
Your little firecracker won't even make a dent.
这真是异想天开
It's fascinating, you know.
你们制♥造♥了这么大的麻烦
You've created a problem so big
居然要靠引爆原♥子♥弹♥来解决问题
The solution is to detonate an atomic bomb.
我知道 对不 这有多酷啊
I know, right? how cool is that?
我要...
Should i...
和你们一起去吗
Come with you guys?
自动倒数计时系统
Automated countdown sequence
启动
Initiated.
计时开始...
Detonation in...
10...
10...
9...
9...
8...
8...
7...
7...
6...
6...
5...
5...
4...
4...
3...
3...
2...
2...
1...
1...
0.
传感器已放进潜水层里
The sensor's into the water table.
得用几秒钟的时间收集数据
It'll take a few seconds to get the reading.
让我们来看是否得救了
And let us know if we're all gonna die.
说得很对
Pretty much.
不管结果如何...
Well, no matter how it turns out...
今天还是很有意思
It's been a fun day.
是啊 是啊
Yeah. yeah.
我想也是
Yeah, I guess it was.
能用高音来结束这关系
Oh, nice to end the relationship
真是不错
On a high note.
判决结果是什么
So what's the verdict?
这次爆♥炸♥完全抵消了
The explosion's completely neutralized
含水层里的衰老基因辐射
The baryogenic radiation in the aquifer.
地下水能安全饮用了
The groundwater's safe.
太好了
Well, good for us.
我
I, uh,
我得 打电♥话♥给艾利森
I should, uh, call allison.
是啊
Yeah.
打完电♥话♥后
Hey, um, after that call,
也许你愿意和我一起吃顿
If you, um, maybe wanna go for a, you know,
分手晚餐
Break-up dinner?
不好
No.
改成重聚晚餐如何
How 'bout a... a make-up dinner instead?
我想被粘在一起感觉也不坏
Guess it's not so bad being stuck together.
请接艾利森·布雷克
Allison blake, please.
杰克
Hey, jack.
在这里待着我真的很高兴
I'm really glad I came to stay here.
我也很高兴杰克叔叔
And I'm glad uncle jack
会一直待在孩子们身边
Is gonna be around for the boys.
我也是
Me too.
你们要是拥抱的话 我就死定了
If you guys hug, I know I'm dead.
好吧...
Well...
小懒虫
Hi, lazy.
你觉得怎么样
How you feeling?
我想我还是17岁
17, I hope.
我们得好好谢谢索恩女士
Well, we have that thorne lady to thank for that.
我来时觉得任何人都不能信任
I came here thinking I couldn't trust anyone.
但我错了
Boy, was I wrong.
真希望我能多帮点什么忙
I wish I could have done more.
你已经使每个人避免了我哥哥
You made sure that nobody would have to go through
所遭遇的命运 这就足够了
What my brother went through-- that's enough.
我仍然想帮你找出可行的治疗方法
And I still wanna work on a cure for you.
它治好了祖伊 这就是它的意义
It worked for zoe. that's what's important.
我可以离开这里 考虑我的将来
And I can leave here thinking about my future
不再想我的过去
Instead of my past.
这就是很好的礼物
That's quite a gift.
你要去哪
Where will you go?
我可是个足智多谋的姑娘
I'm quite a resourceful gal.
不管我将来会从事什么
Whoever I become next,
我都会处理好的
I'll be well taken care of.
再见 亨利
Good-bye, henry.
谢谢你给我新生
Thank you for giving me a new life.
你确定曼斯菲尔德
Are you sure that mansfield
不知道我们还留着那些尸体
Doesn't know that we have the remains?
我说服他尸体已摧毁在燃料库里了
I convinced him that they were destroyed down in the bunker
和大部分的研究质料一起
Along with most of their research.
我向伊娃保证
And I promised eva
我会让他们安息的
That I would lay them to rest.
我们要让这一切都安息
We are laying it all to rest.
亨利 我
Henry, i--
我很怕问你这个
I've been kind of afraid to ask you this,
但是我...
But was i...
被辐射了 没有
Exposed? no. oh, no.
好的
Oh, okay.
检查结果是阴性的
No, the results came back negative.
很好 我只是
Good. I just, um,
我想我需要好好休息下
I guess I just need some rest.
不过 我有点意外发现
Although...i did find something else.
在比拉那里开个派对如何
So...party at pilar's tonight?
你吃得消吗
You sure you're feeling up to it?
我现在能做很多事情的
I'm feeling up to a lot of things.
这主意不错
Good thought to hold onto.
我不会看的
I'm not gonna look.
我 我不会看的 好吗
I'm--i'm not gonna look, okay?
啊
Yeah.
我真不该看
I shouldn't have looked.
你是个好爸爸
You're a good dad.
我不知道
Well, I don't know.
很高兴一切都恢复正常了
Glad things are back to normal.
该怎么正常怎么正常
You know, as normal as they get.
当叔叔感觉激动吗
Getting excited about being an uncle?
大概吧
Yeah, I guess.
我 从没照顾过男孩子
I-i'm--you know, never really had boys around.
他们需要一个榜样
Well, they'll need a role model.
没错 我终于能当个棒球教练了
True. I can finally coach little league.
你会是个好教练的
You would be a great coach.
我有点希望...
I was kinda hoping, um...
你当我的教练
You'd be mine.
好吧 你得
Okay. you gonna...
先从儿童棒球入手
Take up t-ball, or...
不 是我的...
No, my, uh...
我的分娩教练
My birthing coach.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
怎么会
How?
不寻常的方法
The usual way.
我懂了
I got the...drill.
这么说 是内森的孩子
Wow, so--so it's-- nathan's.
你还好吧
You okay?
曼斯菲尔德将军
Oh, general mansfield.
卡特 看来你让我的活更重了
You sure don't make my job easy, do you, carter?
索恩在哪
Where's thorne?
将军 我能解释
General, I can explain.
布雷克博士 我没法证明你曾违抗命令
Dr. blake, I have no evidence that you've been insubordinate.
别让我抓到
Don't give me any.
长官...
Uh, sir...
比起逃亡者她更像个受害者
She's not so much a fugitive as a victim, and--
你的职责是履行法律
Your job is to enforce the law,
而不是做什么评价
Not to make judgments.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你是个好人
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表