剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Eureka S03E13
灵异之城第三季第十三集
She--
她
Man-made?
人为的吗
Got it.
明白
And...
而且...
When this is over
等这次结束后
Sergeant...
警官...
Please.
求你
Tabby?
塔比
How long?
还有多久
Yes, ma'am.
收到
No.
不
Recheck the number.
再核对数据
I have to reach Allison
在事情发生之前
No.
不
And I'm pretty smart.
而我那么聪明
Pull the explosives back
拉回炸♥药♥
Yeah.
是啊
Look, just call someone
听着 打个电♥话♥
Sweetheart?
亲爱的
Dr. Blake. Fargo?
布雷克博士 法戈
The roads.
公路网
Okay.
好的
Jo.
乔
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm more concerned
我更关心自己
Sorry.
抱歉
Too late.
太迟了
Oh no.
不
How do you feel?
有什么感觉
We had a deal.
我们说定了
Busy?
很忙吗
I don't know yet.
还不清楚
Dad.
爸
Move back!
退回来
Do you want half?
想吃吗
Or cake.
或是蛋糕
Yeah, I don't think so.
好吧 我不这么认为
Nice acceleration.
最好加速
Oh you wish.
你想得美
But I think I can have her fixed
但我可以修好
Yes,ma'am.
遵命
Dr. Blake!
布雷克博士
People are watching.
他们在看着呢
Tabitha?
塔比瑟
We've reacquired the target.
重获目标
Tabitha called.
塔比瑟打了电♥话♥
But I had the weirdest dreams.
但我做了个超奇怪的梦
Sergeant...
警官...
They'll be here within the hour.
一小时内就会到达
Huh?
嗯
Wyman, get the new coordinate
怀曼 把新的方位
Yeah. How'd you find us?
是吗 你怎么找到我们的
What did I do?
我又没做错什么
A few minutes,tops.
最多几分钟
I would never put our kids at risk.
我才不会将孩子置于险境呢
May not be friendly.
可能不友善
Zoe?
祖伊呢
Zane.
赞恩
Isn't this...
这不正是...
If so then the signal would be stronger
假如在太阳下山后
Because the sun's down.
信♥号♥♥就会更强
Wait, you're gonna shoot it down?
等等 你想把它击落
No, I'm just loading the gun.
不 我只是做好准备
They must've found a way to hide.
他们一定用什么方法藏了起来
Do what you want us to, Tabitha.
塔比瑟 你想怎样就怎样
Tabitha?
塔比瑟
Previously on Eureka...
《灵异之城》前情提要...
He hugged me.
是他抱的我
Enough,you hear me?
够了 你听到了吗
I hate you.
我讨厌你
Every 4.4 seconds.
不断增强
But I can.
但我能
Well, we may not have a choice.
可我们没有选择余地
Than it was yesterday.
正成倍地增强
Before it's too late.
我要找到艾利森
No,Dr.Squenios has been doing reearh
没有 斯昆尼奥博士从去年起
I'm not having a candy bar
我不想最后的晚餐
He has my authority
他有我的许可
It's called "smartasphalt."
称之为"智能道路"
I think we're on the Da Vinci Bridge.
我们应该到了达·芬奇桥
I am preparing.
我是在准备
They could be cloaking.
他们应该隐形了
Annoying?
很讨人厌吗
Sometimes.
有时
Awesome, huh?
厉害吧
We just lost the target.
目标失踪了
Into the road system, right?
传到公路网 对吗
A couple hours ago.
几小时前
So I'm putting everything
所以我把所有东西都用上了
He brought company.
他带了一群人过来
Zane.
赞恩
And...
以及...
Yeah...
是啊...
I told them to take them down.
我让他们拆掉的
How can you be so sure?
怎能如此确定
I want guards posted around the lock
得封锁这里
I'll show you pain!
让你知道什么叫痛
Drama queen.
没出息
A honking big one.
非常大的一个
Antimatter?
反物质
Want to go for a ride? Yeah.
想要试驾一下吗 好的
What is this?
这是什么
It's right on top of you.
就在你们的上方
And it's heading straight for us.
往这里来
There's something out there
外面有东西
Oh, my god.
我的天
Well it could also ignite
如它继续聚集
Talk to her.
跟她说
And we need to be prepared.
因此要做好准备
Day?
如何
How was your...
你今天过得...
Good luck.
祝你好运
I don't believe it.
难以置信
But if I'm right
但如果我推测是对的
So instead of driving cars
所以相较于开车
That is thank you for the pizza.
就是谢谢你的披萨
Oh, so he stole a missile?
所以他偷了一个导弹
You think the network is driving people.
你觉得是公路网驾驭了人
Yeah.
是的
That affect brain chemistry--
有千千万万种
Could any of those things
这些东西
Until we get some answers.
直到我们找到答案
It's not gonna ignite the atmosphere.
不会点燃大气层
I mean,a virus in the myelin sheath
我是说 众所周知 髓鞘里的病毒
Tess and I are old friends.
泰丝和我是老朋友了
Stakeout are fun.
监视很好玩
Wait, wait. Hold--hold on.
等会 别挂
Shut up,Larry.
闭嘴 拉里
Based on its last speed
根据最后的速度
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表