剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Keep putting air in her lungs.
继续往她肺里充气
Radiation.
辐射
And...
还有...
Until we can drain them.
液体填满她的肺
Because of the baby shower.
认识她
Ice cream?
冰激凌
This the neural networking specialist
这位是我刚刚跟你提起的
It might compress them again.
有可能把它们重新压缩
Well, actually I was hoping to go
我在期待
We got another case.
我们有事可做了
Here you go.
给你
It looks--I mean,it always looks good.
我是说 一直都不错
And that's just a lock of hair.
这只不过是一捋头发
After she finishes cleaning.
在做完清洁工作后
Well yeah. They are.
是的 能的
Oh,the curling iron--
卷发棒
And we haven't downloaded her yet.
我们还没下载她体内的数据呢
Oh,I am. I am.
是的 是的
Leaky sunroof.
车顶漏雨
She is degrading.
而且她在退化中
Okay.
好的
Well, we need to figure this out
我们要在别人出事前
We've narrowed it down to four.
我们把嫌疑人缩小到四人
Oh! And I made Mimosas.
我还调了兰休香槟
And did she even have any enemies?
她有没有仇敌
That's awful. how?
真是太糟了 怎么会
Oh, whoa. look.
听着
No, an almost-date.
不 差不多是约会
I know that.
我知道
And mixed with their plasma.
跟血浆混合
she is the data.
她就是数据
With nature's water system.
封闭系统
You're gonna be okay.
你不会有事的
What is that?
那是什么
Every g8 country
八国集团每个国家
You're gonna be okay.
你不会有事的
How long has she been in there?
她在那多久了
Right, now Allison said also you had a--
明白 艾利森还说你有个
And Zoe was exposed to the water
祖伊暴也接触了
I was just telling you about--
神经网络专家
Before we got to her-- why?
我们还没见过她呢 为什么这么问
I'm still trying to get manual override
我正试着手动控制
That came out of Draper.
德雷帕产生的水
Was it syn water?
是因为合成水吗
Old faithful.
就这样了
I need to introduce you to.
我要介绍给你
Is that what we're looking at?
我们正在看的就是吗
Hey, Jo.
乔
Sorry, sorry.
失陪
Then we can all breathe easier.
我们都能松一口气了
Well, the human body only holds
人类身体只能存储
But um...
但是...
that Kim and I developed.
改进的营养液里
That would be awesome.
谢谢配合
You know what that means.
你知道我的意思
Until we figure this thing out.
不然别妄加推断
Welcome back.
欢迎醒来
And once they're out
等它们都释放了
About ten gallons of water.
约10加仑的水
God. I suck at this.
我真是太糗了
That wouldn't fill up a car.
那可没法充满一辆车
For the hatch.
安全密♥码♥
Now,that's revolutionary.
这个才是革命性的
Come on. Henry wants us in there.
快点 亨利还在那等着我们
After she's done.
清洁整个区域
Well,my manhood was at stake.
事关我的男子气概
Uh a tracking system of some sort.
有个相关的跟踪系统
I know everywhere my water goes.
我对水的去向了如指掌
Sheriff, are you all right?
治安官 你还好吧
Started her shift.
换班的时候
Activating laser.
激活镭射
But syn water...
但合成水...
Thanks.
谢谢
Everything's clear.
一切就绪
Your water isn't the problem
你的水没有问题
It's a spectacular achievement.
这是一项壮举
That actually bonds to the liquid
可以吸附液体
And she was never human.
她不是人类
This is hard for you.
你一定很难过
These are people that we know.
这些人我们都认识
Coming from you.
亨利会觉得好受点
Thank you.
谢谢
They would eat their own young
只要能给你留下深刻印象
Before she dies.
在她死之前
Uh, uh, Monroe and Draper--
门罗和德雷帕
We have two bodies
我们有两具尸体
Now, as that happens
随之
Tracked and recycled right back here.
在这里监视和循环
Just rest.
好好休息
With Monroe and Draper.
肯定有什么共通点
I had fun the other night
前两天晚上我看流星雨
You want to dissolve her.
你要溶解她
With antibiotics.
营养液
I have a mission.
这是我的任务
When someone drowns?
被淹死的症状吗
Y-yeah I--
好 我
Kim stays safe.
金就安全了
Oh,my god.
天啊
Nothing in your lungs.
你肺里没什么东西
I'll need a time.
给我个时间
Just because I'm fine doesn't mean
不能因为我没事
Oh,I learned that lesson
我在波多黎各的天文学会议上
You missed yesterday's meeting.
昨晚的聚会你没参加
Did Fargo test her with the other one?
法戈有没有对她做测验
From the atmosphere.
凝聚出那么多水
You can test anytime.
你随时都可以进行测试
But she must have something in common
这跟门罗和德雷帕的事件
A hell of a hangover.
宿醉真难受
And a fourth on life support
还有1个需要机器维持生命
That--that's where the radiation came from.
那 那里就是放射性物质的源头
Yeah, you should meet her.
是的 你该见见她
The data should begin to release.
开始释放数据
He should know better.
他应该更清楚这一点
And they were both at the baby shower.
婴儿受洗那天她们都出席了
She's been exposed to new stimuli.
她被暴露在外界刺♥激♥中
She's not good.
她情况不大好
Well,it must be a little strange
称你以前的学生为"博士"
You seem awfully happy.
你看来很高兴
We've done further analysis of your water
我们进一步对你的水做了测试
inside of her intact.
压缩合成水
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
A medical team's on the way.
医疗队正赶过来
You okay, sheriff?
你还好吧 治安官
It's perfectly harmless.
完全无害
Uh, you feel what the baby feels, right?
了解婴儿的感受 对吗
Yes.
来了
You told Tess she could have the baby shower
你跟泰丝说 可以在我们家办迎婴聚会
Or yeah or off the planet. Yeah, I know.
或者说是整个宇宙最先进的 我懂
We both do.
是我们的任务
On this grant list.
凶手就在这名单上
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表