剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Momentous, huh?
重要的一天 对吗
Yeah.
没错
Are you okay? you look pale.
没事吧 你脸色苍白
That's the white tent.
那是白帐篷的缘故
Allison, um, there's something that I wanted to say.
艾利森 我有些事跟你说
Something you should know.
我想你应该知道
Uh, I'll always be here for you...
无论怎样
No matter what.
我都站在你这边
Everything's gonna work out the way it's supposed to.
一切都会进展顺利的
Love is timeless, transcending everything we know,
爱无止尽 超越一切
Everything we understand and
永远都赋予
Giving us strength and comfort forever.
我们力量和慰藉
What is past is now present.
过去成就现在
And what is present will become your future.
现在将成就未来
That is what love is-- never ending.
这就是爱--永无止境
Now, before you share your vows...
现在 在你们共同宣誓前...
If there is anyone here who knows why these two should
如果有人觉得这两位不能结合
Not be joined together,
请现在就说吧
speak now, or forever hold your peace.
否则就永远保持沉默
What the hell?
这是怎么回事
Warm!
热水
Yes, sheriff.
好的 治安官
I sense a high level of adrenaline in your system.
我探测到你体内的肾上腺素偏高
I'm fine. just a...
我很好 只是...
Weird dream.
做了个怪梦
High adrenaline can cause physical
肾上腺素偏高
and psychological reactions.
可致身心起不良反应
Perfectly fi-- ow!
好极了
Bandage?
需要绷带吗
S.a.r.a.h.?
莎拉
Yes, sheriff?
在 治安官
Is the wedding today?
婚礼是今天举♥行♥吗
Yes, at 6:00 p.m.
是的 下午六点
Good thing you're not the groom.
还好你不是新郎
Is something bothering you?
你有什么烦心事吗
Yeah.
是啊
It feels like I was already there.
感觉就像我已经参加过了
Nice cut.
不错的伤口
Why are you dressed for work?
为什么你穿着制♥服♥
Uh, allison called, said she needed my help.
艾利森来电了 她说需要我的帮助
What kind of type "a" bride
哪个新娘会在婚礼的早上
works the morning of her wedding?
还工作呢
S.a.r.a.h. made eggs.
莎拉做了鸡蛋
Yeah, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Dad, is something wrong?
爸爸 出什么事了吗
Yeah, I'm a little-- I'm a little thrown.
是啊 我有点困惑
Well, no wonder.
难怪
I mean,
我是说
You're walking the woman you possibly
你要领着你可能爱着的女人
Love down the aisle to marry another guy.
走过长廊 去嫁给其他男人
Yeah, and since when do you and I talk about that stuff, huh?
走过长廊 去嫁给其他男人
Since I'm 17.
我已经17岁了
You're in denial.
而你又死不承认
That's my last clean shirt.
这是我最后一件干净的衬衫
Sorry.
对不起
There's an unexpected visitor at the door.
门外有位意外访客
Lex.
莱克斯
How did you know?!
你怎么知道的
Shall I let her in?
让她进来么
Yes.
当然
Hello?
有人吗
Zoe.
祖伊
You look like a supermodel-- every father's nightmare.
你就像个超模 是每个父亲的噩梦
Ah, you look amazing.
你看起来太棒了
I love your hair and... your cats.
我喜欢你的头发 还有你的猫
Jackie.
杰克
You look just like dad.
你看起来真的像一个父亲了
And your tabby looks like, uh, grandma lil.
你的虎斑猫看起来像 丽尔祖母
I thought you were coming on tuesday.
我以为你星期二才会来
Oh, my seattle chakra conference ended early.
我的西雅图脉轮会 提前结束了
And--and geminis travel best on saturday.
而双子座的人很适合周六出行
Okay, um...
好吧
If you could put the cats in the guest room.
你能把猫放到客房♥里吗
I got to figure something out. I'll see you at the wedding.
我得去处理些事情 婚礼上见
Wedding. I love weddings.
婚礼 我喜欢婚礼
I can't explain it.
我不能解释这点
I just feel like I've done all this before.
我觉得这些我好像以前都做过了
We've both done this before, separately.
我们以前都结过婚 分别结过婚
No, not the wedding. I mean, not just the wedding.
不 不是婚礼 我是说 不止是婚礼
It's the ketchup, my sister, this conversation.
番茄酱 我妹妹 现在的对话
Big day. nervous?
大日子啊 紧张吗
Oh, she's not a first-time bride.
她不是第一次结婚了
I'm sorry to call you in,
很抱歉把你叫过来
But these quarterly balance sheets are due monday.
但季度负债表要在周一前完成
They can't wait.
来不及等了
Another set of layoffs?
又要解雇一批人吗
There's--there's over a dozen people on this.
这儿至少有12个人
Good thing you called in the cavalry.
还好你召集了骑士
Blood stain?
是血迹吗
Uh, breakfast.
不不 是早餐
Oh. time's a-wasting.
那就快去吧
Wouldn't want you to miss your beautiful wedding.
可不想你错过盛大的婚礼呀
See, I knew she was gonna say that.
听着 我知道她会这么说
You have to believe me. I've done this before.
你必须相信我 我经历过这些
Carter, no more advice.
卡特 别提建议了
This is gonna take hours.
这要花上好几个小时的
If we don't start now, I'm gonna be late to my own wedding.
再不开始 我会在自己的婚礼上迟到的
Guys.
伙计们
Carter. bar fight?
卡特 在酒吧打架啦
No. I got a problem.
不是 我有个问题
All right, carter, look, do what you have to do.
好吧 卡特 听着 做你该做的
Just, please, don't be late for the wedding.
只是 拜托 婚礼别迟到
Don't forget the necklace.
别把项链忘了
This isn't about the necklace.
这个和项链无关
Something's wrong with today.
今天有点不对劲
You walking allie down the aisle?
关于你来带艾利走过长廊
This isn't about the wedding or
不是关于婚礼
whether or not I think it's a mistake.
或者我觉得婚礼是个错误
Ah, now it's a mistake.
是个错误
Yeah, um, we're supervising
我们正在监督
an important delivery here, so...
一项重要的收♥货♥ 所以...
Yeah, you know, so why don't I just do it myself?
你知道 所以为什么我不自己干呢
Carter, we're getting married. she said "yes."
卡特 我们就快结婚了 她说了"我愿意"
No, i-i know. I felt it.
不 我知道 我感觉到了
I mean, I was there the first time
我是说 那是第一次
second ti-- t-the first second time.
第二... 第一和第二次
What is wrong with you?
你这是怎么了
This isn't about the wedding.
这与婚礼无关
This is about time repeating.
我在说时间重复
I mean, can it happen?
我是说 这可能吗
A time loop-- the same day over and over?
时间循环 同一天不停地重复
No. time flows in one direction.
不可能 时间只朝一个方向流动
If time were to fold back upon itself,
如果时间倒流
it would affect causality.
那会影响因果联♥系♥
It would delete us from the time-space continuum.
会把我们从时空连续性中删除
Carter?
卡特
It's allie's big day.
今天是艾利的大日子
Don't screw it up.
别搞砸了
All right.
好的
The last time I had moo goo gai pan,
我上次吃蘑菇鸡片
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表