剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
I-I undertand your concern about the signal.
我理解您对信♥号♥♥的关切
Oh, god, no.
哦 天哪 不
And it's heading straight for us.
是冲着我们来的
There you go. okay.
去吧 好的
Thanks.
谢谢
This is Eureka!
这儿是尤利卡
Don't be afraid to use deadly force.
别保留你的强制手段
No can do, Sherrif.
做不到 治安官
Yes.
是的
Oh, no.The--
不 不
I think they're taking the little green men thing
我想他们把绿色外星人这事
Can I have my coffee, please?
给我咖啡好吗
But we need to get it back for a new project.
现在要召回它做新的项目
I'm totally gonna miss you, Aunt Lex.
我一定会想你的 莱克斯姨妈
Well, judging by its size,
从它的个头来看
I will schedule a call.
我会预约通话的
Is cafe diem on the list?
咖啡馆在名单上吗
Oh, we're making a baby book for the boys.
我们给男孩们做一个婴儿书
You might want to talk to your own team member,
你该去跟你们的队员好好谈谈
Listen, can we talk?
听着 我们能谈谈吗
I got you a little present from Vincent.
文森特让我给你带点小礼物来
What's going on?
出什么事了
I wo--ice cream. I was looking at the ice ream.
冰淇淋 我看着冰淇淋呢
But could we use that to fight Spot?
但我们能用那个去消灭"斑点"吗
Lexi, I love you.
莱克斯 我爱你
Are you okay?
你还好吧
I am going to have to cancel yoga today.
我得取消今天的瑜伽了
I'll take that as a yes.
那就是同意了
Well, that's comforting.
这倒是很安慰
I prefer to deal with my problems.
我希望把问题都处理好
Your brain is really an enigma.
你的智商可真难捉摸
No. go!
不 走
But you and I shared an alternate universe.
但你和我共享着同一个宇宙
I think you're gonna need all the help that you can get.
我认为你将需要得到尽可能多的帮助
Sending this signal may not be friendly.
从哪里发出 很可能并非善意
It just--
只是
So anyone could have taken the power cell from there.
所以 任何人都有可能拿走格氏球形体
As far as turning a beloved mascot invisible
把心爱的吉祥物变得隐身
What we need is a sample large enough
我们需要一个超大的样本
Could it be a missing power cell courtesy of area 51?
会不会是51区利用我们那块丢了的电池
Sp what could have caused this?
到底什么引起的
That's UFO guys, right?
是外星人 对吧
Fargo, get your guys to G.D. just in case.
法戈 叫你的队员马上去全球动力局
A seven-ten split. that's gotta hurt.
7/10分球 这个不好
Well, try again.
那好 再试
The former PBA champion?
前职业赛冠军
All right, Seth, give it back.
行了 塞斯 交出来
Or them.
或是小宝宝
Yeah, I didn't think so.
好吧 当我没说
Did you bring your little green men to help you?
带外星小绿人来帮你了吗
Totally throws off their game.
让他们在比赛上颜面尽失
Well, yeah, but everybody's turned it in.
是啊 但是每个人都上交了啊
Well, globidium couldn't do this on its own.
核电池自身不可能做到这些
I just thought you guys would work it out.
我只是觉得你们搞不定这事
All right, Jack, watch yourself.
好的 杰克 小心
I should probably go meet Allison.
我该去找艾利森了
I'm fine.
很好
Sarah
莎拉
It's like something drained it out of him.
就像有什么东西把他吸干了一样
No, it'll be out of your system in a few days.
过几天就会好的
I love this town.
我爱死这个镇子了
Oh, busted!
失败者
To the researh that we do here at global.
动力局的研究息息相关
I prefer privacy.
我更注重隐私
Yes, yes!
是的
But both of you...behave.
你们俩 老实点
Bye, Zoe.
再见 祖伊
Fargo!
法戈
The reactor's empty.
里面空的
There's another way out.
还有个办法出去
Or planting a bioengineered laxative
把生物轻泻剂
You don't have to worry about Sarah.
不用担心莎拉
Go!
跑
Whoa, I'm the victim here. Really?
我可是受害者啊 是吗
No, it's normal and generally safe.
一般来说都是安全的
I know the timing in't perfet.
我知道时机并不完美
Okay.
好吧
Life is, uh...
生活是...
Well, he used a variety of organic astringents,
他用了各种有机化妆用收敛水
The bigger it gets, the more gamma radiation it needs.
它变得越大 需要的伽马射线越多
Okie-dokie.
你说的对
Nice to see you too, Tess.
见到你真高兴 泰丝
The blob?
无状物吗
Zoe, it's me. are you at the house?
祖伊 是我 你在房♥子里吗
Um, ice. Cold.
冰 冷的
You might want to reconsider.
你也许愿意重新考虑
We're really calling a truce?
我们真要停战吗
The only thing scary about you is your breath.
唯一能让人怕的就是你的口臭
Still time to beam back to the mother ship.
现在回家还来得及
It's 'cause of the way you sprang it on me.
因为你是一下子说出来的
Jack, what's happening?
杰克 怎么回事
Oh, my god.
老天
Any luck identifying the source of the signal?
有幸发现那个信♥号♥♥的来源吗
When fargo was in the shower, he bumped into the faucet.
法戈在洗澡的时候 撞到过水龙头
Well, it might have reacted with the gamma radiation
它可能和大块头艾迪体内的伽马射线有反应
Duncan's in town.
邓肯在镇上
Antioxidants, anhydrous desiccants.
抗氧化剂 无水干燥剂
Bringing me behind enemy lines, Deputy?
副警长 带我到敌人后方是吗
A whole bunch of "globibidum"? Globidium.
那么多核电池 核电池
Not anymore.
不再是了
Oh!
真棒
Aunt Lex. What's up?
莱克斯阿姨 什么风把你吹来了
Besides, he's really good at what he does.
再说 他真的很在行
Lex, cut the guy some slack.
莱克斯 先不提那男人的缺点
Yeah, part of my Andy Griffith charm.
是啊 这可是我安迪·格雷费斯[名演员]的魅力之一啊
What happened to all my globidium?
我的变形虫怎么了
Of radiation in big Ed's remains.
完全没有任何辐射
Well, it's hardly a competition, sheriff.
这个比赛可是很惨烈的 治安官
10 meters. 15 meters.
10米 15米
Globidium-- it's a nuclear element
格氏球形体 在这
Or not.
也许不能
It could mutate human cells.
确实有可能改变人类细胞
You need to apply the treatment wherever you're green.
哪里是绿色就往哪里抹
You can't just bring in a ringer from the outside.
你们不能在外界找个强手
Don't you undertand?
你不明白吗
Unless we can figure out how to decipher the signal?
除非我们能搞清如何解析这个信♥号♥♥
What the hell?
什么鬼东西
Well, don't be too sure.
别这么肯定
Waste management-- They're all esential
废物管理 这些都同
When it loosens, you run.
当它松开时 你就跑
You're pretty sure of yourelf, aren't you?
你还真是自信啊 不是吗
Yeah, he's good that way.
是啊 他很在行
We still need to collect the remaining power cells.
我们还是需要收集剩余的电池
This is the Duncan?
就是那位邓肯
I'm--
我
And I've rigged you a motion detetor
我还给你装备了运动探测器
You haven't met our secret weapon.
你还没见过我们的秘密武器呢
That's an amazing shot, Fargo.
法戈 那一球真厉害啊
Yeah, there you go!
打的好
No, this is basially a salt center
不 这可以说是一个装满了盐
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表