剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
A mud volcano.
泥火山
You see that?
看到了吗
I'm back in the game, baby.
我重返赛场啊
All right, you.
好了 你
You go that way and then meet me...
到那边去 之后跟我会合...
I like the neckline,
喜欢你的领口
But not so crazy about the color.
但不怎么喜欢这颜色
We're sinking zero-balance
我们正在沿着山脊
P-wave detectors all along the ridge.
水平放置震波检测仪
I re-tasked the geo satellites to look for ground deformations.
我已经重设地球同步卫星勘测地表变形情况
Sounds good. what's all that gonna tell us?
听起来不错 有什么要告诉我们的
Nothing. we just like sounding smart.
没什么 这样做只是权宜之计
No, the fumarole proves
但火山喷气孔表明
That there's pressurized magma down there.
地下有岩浆
Now we have to find out exactly where it is
现在我们得找出确切地点
And how big of a problem we have.
能有多大问题
maybe hood's our problem.
也许有问题的是胡德
Sure made quite a prediction,
他不是早有预言嘛
And seems like he likes being top dog again.
他似乎喜欢再次成为焦点
Really?
真的?
You think he could cause this?
你认为是他引起的?
Well, that's what the instruments are gonna tell us.
看看测量仪器就一目了然了
Hopefully before they reach critical mass.
希望别出什么大乱子
Carter. yeah, look, fargo, i--
卡特 法戈 我
Fine.
好吧
Gotta go.
得走了
Thorne's, uh... doggy dissection.
索恩给狗狗解剖
Let me know if your probing produces anything.
探测出什么通知我
Fargo, I have a lava problem right now.
法戈 我现在还有熔岩事件要调查
I don't have time to worry about fake dogs.
没时间关心那些假狗
Ooh, well, do you have time
那你有时间
To worry about national security?
关心国♥家♥安♥全♥吗
Logic diamonds.
仿真钻石
That's how these dogs always won.
这就是这些狗老赢的原因
They were juicing.
他们一直在从中吸食能量
But the neural nets couldn't handle the load.
但是他们的神经网络无法承担这么大的负荷
I thought all these diamonds
我想这些钻石
Were supposed to be locked in a vault.
应该被锁在金库里
Exactly, so not only are they cheaters,
没错 所以他们不仅是偷盗
They broke federal law.
而且还违反了联邦法
Have fun in gitmo, ladies.
女士们 这回有你们玩得了
Relax. I'll talk to 'em.
放松点 我会跟她们谈的
I already tried that.
我已经试过了
They said they have no idea
她们说不知道
How the diamonds got into the dogs.
钻石怎么在她们狗狗的身上
Likely story.
显然是撒谎
Okay, first, leave the interrogations to me.
好吧 首先审问留给我来做
And second,
第二
If they both have diamonds,
如果他们俩都有钻石
We need to go to the source.
咱们得找到钻石出自哪里
It looks like a logic diamond.
看起来像仿真钻石
Yes! j'accuse fifi!
菲菲要吃官司了
I thought all the diamonds were under your supervision.
我以为所有的钻石都是在你的监控下的
These aren't from our lab.
这些不是我们实验室的
The manufacturing facility in pensacola
彭萨科拉城的制♥造♥工厂
Puts a code on every diamond they make.
生产的每颗钻石都有编号♥
The inventory's continually checked.
存货清单也是不间断地接受检查
So someone else can make these?
那就是还有其他人在做?
There's several countries with covert programs.
有几个国家做的很隐密
China, north korea.
中国 朝鲜
I'll check with intelligence,
我会向情报部门打听
See if they know of any missing stones.
看看他们还知道什么
All right, let me know as soon as you get an answer.
好的 有消息尽快通知我
Stupid.
笨到家了
Can't find the zipper?
找不到拉链?
Oh, yeah.
对
I got an m.d. And two phds,
我有一个医学博士学位
and I can't get myself out of this stupid dress.
二个哲学博士学位 却脱不下这白♥痴♥婚纱
Thorne wants to see me five minutes ago.
索恩五分钟前就要见我了
Can you, um--
你能
Yeah. can you help? thank you.
好的 能帮个忙吗 谢谢
Used to be pretty good at this.
以前很在行的
The micro lock is damaged.
那个小的搭扣坏了
You just need to-- yeah, it's like--
你只是要 就像
Super-velcro. i-i know.
超级尼龙搭扣 我知道
So-- I should have believed you
当你告诉我地震的时候
When you told me about the earthquake.
我应该相信你的
No, you didn't feel it. I know it sounds crazy.
你没感觉到 我知道听起来挺玄乎的
No. lean back.
不是 后倾
Coming from you, I should have listened.
我改相信你说的
I don't know. it's just the pressure.
不知为何 只是有些压力
I feel like I've got a million things Pushing in on me.
感觉泰山压顶
Yeah, a little more. it's like I can't breathe.
再坚持会儿 让我喘不过气来
Like-- like you're trapped in a wedding dress?
就像 就像现在被束缚在这件婚纱里
A little more.
再一点
Okay, it's just-- yeah.
好的 就是有点
There. got it. you got it?
好了 搞定了 搞定了?
Oh, thank--Thank you.
谢谢你
So is this why you called?
你叫我来就为了这事?
No, i, um--
不是 我
We haven't been able to pinpoint
我们还没有确定
The magma pocket yet.
岩浆储源的精确位置
But the resonance indicates that it could be manmade.
但是磁共振显示它可能是人为的
You're thinking by a disgraced geologist
你是说一个品行不端的地质学家
Looking to fix his reputation?
伺机重整威名?
Well, pressure makes you do crazy things.
重压之下 有些人什么事都做得出来
There is this remarkable jumble of radiation.
辐射相当紊乱
I mean, here, where you want to put your hotel,
比如说你在这建个宾馆
There's everything
从X射线一直到伽马射线
From x-rays all the way up through gamma.
可以说是应有尽有
I mean, I'd love to know why it's there,
我不知道为什么会在这
But it's very powerful,
但它的辐射很强大
And the source is right here.
而且辐射源就在这
Interesting.
真有趣
And I'll give you
测试完样品后
All the specific frequencies once I've run the samples.
我会给你具体的辐射频率
Oh, that's not necessary.
那倒不必
You've given me all the information I need.
我所需要的信息你都给我了
It seems that my hotel project's
看来我的宾馆
Gonna have to go back to square one.
还得到原来的广场上建
Wait.
等等
That's it?
就这样了?
Oh, that's it.
就这样了
All this clean-up is gonna cost billions,
清理这些辐射要花费数十亿美元
And my intention is to make money,
而我是要挣钱的
Not waste it.
不是花钱
So I'm just gonna have to find an alternate site.
所以我得再找个地
And henry,
亨利
property development can get very contentious.
知识产权署可能对此会有很大的争议
So can we keep this between us?
这事只能你知我知 可以吗
For now?
暂时如此
Yeah, don't worry.
好的 别担心
I'm good at keeping secrets.
我是保密高手
How's it going?
事情进展如何
We could get some nasty lava bombs.
我们都能用岩浆自♥制♥炸♥弹♥了
It'd be easier to predict if I could find the pocket.
如果能找到储源 也许更容易预测
Yeah, unless you already know where it is.
没错 除非你早就知道它在哪了
Allison thinks it's manmade.
艾利森认为它是人为的
By some old volcano man who wants one last ride
一个研究火山的想搭上末班车
On the ferris wheel?
重振声誉的老头?
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表