剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
L-like a-a giant Cather's mitt.
像巨型的卡瑟手套
Stop. I know what it is.
停止 我知道那是什么
Astrophysic, and condensed matter.
几个实验室的设备清单
Carter, are you there?
卡特 你在吗
Or at least let Larry go.
至少放拉里走
But there's a new problem every week.
但是每星期都有新状况
I can watch her. no I'm...
我来照看她吧 不用 我
Pig-pay latin-way isn't one of her...
擅自使用是不被她...
Hi, thanks for waiting. Uh-huh.
你好 多谢等候 嗯哼
Is that the on-pay hire-way?
是即付的吗
Henry, take it off-line now.
亨利 现在把网络关掉
That would be me,Douglas.
是我 道格拉斯
Yeah.
是吧
I cc you on everything. Don't you read your e-mails?
我向你报告过所有的事 你不看电邮的吗
This is the worst death ever.
这是最糟的死亡
Well, what about the department of planetary defense?
那么 地球防御系统部门呢
And teens are the most dangerous driver.
而孩子们是最危险的司机
How's Zoe?
祖伊还好吗
What'd Zane find out?
赞恩有何发现
Ah, anything's better than a teenager driving.
再没有比小青年驾车更糟的了
The trigger device to an antimatter bomb.
一个反物质炸♥弹♥的触发装置
Carter,what the hell is happening?
卡特 到底怎么回事
Self-driving.
自动驾驶
It's considered polite to warn people
在导弹测试开始前
I have been running more test on the kids.
我为孩子做了进一步的检测
Yeah.
好吧
Oh god!
天
We have to destroy that thing before it get any closer.
我们必须在继续靠近前毁灭它
Uh Allison, she says it's safe.
艾利森 她说它没有威胁
I don't know,but...
我不知道 但
The question is what's it designed to power?
问题是它的设计功率是多少
We're still very primitive creature.
我们还是很原始的生物
You always this smooth with the ladies?
你一直这么讨好女人的吗
Time out.
暂停
Well,you seem okay to me.
在我看来你没啥大碍
Yeah,it was,yesterday.
对 昨天还是的
You mean "thank you for the pizza"?
你是说"多谢你的批萨"吗
Allison Blake. Allison, it's Henry.
我是艾利森·布雷克 艾利森 我是亨利
But I am feeling this.
却探测到了这个
And you say she let you down.
你却说是她让你失望了
How you doing,Cassandra?
你还好吗 卡桑德拉
It's holding steady-- 9.9 million eletron volt.
稳定了 9千9百万电伏特
I'll run some displacement scans.
我去做一些替代测试
Yes.
是的
Adenosine,ATP,serotonin.
腺苷酸 三磷酸腺苷 复合胺
What's ranger Tom calling six times about?
守林人汤姆打6次电♥话♥来干嘛
Yes,get me Dr.Blake.
对 给我接布雷克博士
Isn't being transmitted from anywhere around here.
会不会是从这附近传来的
So you may want to be with Zoe when we do this.
因此在关掉时 也许你该在旁看着祖伊
Deputy Lupo's new cruiser can get you there faster.
辅警卢柏的车能让你更快到那里
They're not the only ones.
不仅仅是他们
Did you just flick me?
你刚刚向我挥了下
Thanks for picking her up for me
谢谢你把她带回给我
Lucas.
卢卡斯
Could be a good power source for a land-based energy beam.
可作为登陆的能量场来使用
Hey. How's Zane?
好 赞恩怎样了
Do--I beg your pardon.
你说什么
Uh, bursts of energy, short and really intense.
爆♥炸♥ 短促而剧烈
Well,keep trying.
那么 继续查吧
There's no way that the system
没有一个系统
Uh, with your driving record
呃 由于你的驾驶记录
Tabitha did the best she could with what she had.
塔比瑟已经尽其所能了
Well I guess she didn't really find it funny, did she?
我猜她并不觉得好笑 不是吗
I brought you here.
是我把你带到这儿
Do you have to suck the fun out of everything?
你一定要剥夺任何事的乐趣吗
Oh. Larry,what is wrong with you?!
拉里 怎么回事啊
Didn't Jo talk to you about stalking?!
乔没跟你谈过跟踪的事吗
I took great care of her.
我有好好照看她啊
It was like,uh...
就像是
Oh, you should try one of those yoga balls.
你该试试那些瑜伽球
The signal that we've been tracking is getting stronger.
我们追踪的信♥号♥♥开始越来越强
What are you doing, Douglas?
道格拉斯 你在做什么
She just needs a little TLC, that's all.
她只是需要一些温柔的体贴 就这样
Beside, I found her someone new.
另外 我给她找了个新欢
I wrote it down.
我写下来了
Well,then find her. This is urgent.
那就找下她 十万火急
I--I'm--I'm sorry. Yes,I know.
抱歉 对 我知道
With the smartasphalt sensor upgrade
那部分的故障有点棘手
Fargo, she's okay.
法戈 她没事
I-I may never write a ticket again.
我可能再也不用开罚单了
Yeah,and since they have,the effect's gotten worse.
是啊 自从造了那玩意 情况变得更糟了
You sold me a psychopathic car.
你卖♥♥给我一辆神经病车
Tabitha, what are you doing here?
塔比瑟 你在这人做什么
And trajectory it's headed straight this way.
和轨道 它是直奔这边
Maybe he could help us if he wakes up.
或许他醒来能帮到我们
It'll take henry a while to get all the cars online.
亨利会花点时间对所有车辆进行网上定位
Oh,well,get ready for the mother of all traffic jams.
做好交通堵塞的准备吧
Then the leaky antimatter energy cell.
然后是暗物质能源电池泄漏
They're perfect for each other.
他们俩很般配
Why would someone want to steal your doorbell?
为什么有人要偷你的门铃
Especially when something this sweet come along.
特别是有这么棒的车的时候
So the system can basically drive for you.
使得系统能够帮你驾驶
No he means for the people connected to it.
不 他是指那些跟它有联♥系♥的人
Listen,Carter,if they're connected to this thing
听着 卡特 如果他们跟这玩意有关
Whatever's coming has been trying to send us a message.
不管是什么 它正试着给我们传达某种信息
Yeah. First the teens,now the adult.
是啊 一开始是孩子们 现在是大人了
I don't believe your name is on my pink slip anymore.
我想你已经没有我的拥有权了
I was pretty stupid. It wasn't your fault.
我真蠢 这不是你的错
This.
车
You've got a dozen divisions working on defense weaponry.
你都有一堆部门在研究防御武器了
No way. I moved on to greener pastures.
没门 我都花掉了
I'm gonna die a virgin!
我还是个处♥男♥呢
What is wrong with you?
你这是怎么了
Tabitha was a great car.
塔比瑟是部好车
Uh, okay.
好的
It's possible that the smartasphalt sensors
也许是智能路探器
Maybe Dr. Deacon could install massaging seats.
也许迭肯博士能按装一个按♥摩♥椅
She's exhausted. They all are.
她筋疲力竭 他们都是
I don't know.
我不知道
Or global catastrophe...
或是全球灾难...
But she always played my favorite radio station
但她总播我最喜爱的电台
Mm-hmm. So you just dumped her.
所以你甩了她
I'm not your mom.
我不是你妈妈
Al, you're letting this guy run wild.
艾利森 这家伙有点过头了
Alli, this thing is pumping energy like a fusion reactor.
艾利 这东西抽运能量就像个热核堆
It's--it's putting a lot of people in danger.
它让很多人陷入危险之中
I mean, Tabitha's A.I. is in perfect condition.
我是说 塔比瑟的人工智能处于完美状态
Uh, you want to tell me what you think is so weird?
你该告诉我什么东西那么奇怪了吗
Yeah.
是啊
The impact would turn Eureka into a mile-deep Crater, Al.
艾 这会让尤里卡变成一个一英里深的弹坑
Well,could--could,um,Dr.Squenio be involved?
斯昆尼奥博士也在其中吗
Your back will totally say thank you.
你的后背会舒服很多
And then you just fell asleep in the car.
之后便在车上睡着了
And oh,it's humming.
还发出嗡嗡声
She's your problem now.
她现在是你的问题了
No.
不对
She could be,but um...
她可能会这么做 但
That ever made me build junk towers in my sleep.
会让我在睡着后去建造垃圾塔
I need your system online.
我需要你的系统投入使用
Well, it was my idea to turn off the road network
可是我要关掉公路网的
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表