剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Could--could you forgive me?
你能 能原谅我吗
The trance effect wanes during the day
在白天神游的影响会减弱
I have to talk to Dr. Blake. It's urgent.
我必须跟布雷克博士通话 紧急事件
Yeah!
耶
Where are you taking us?
你要带我们去哪
Looking good,Fargo.
看起来不错 法戈
Yeah, by blowing up an a-311 booster
炸掉一个A-311火箭
In someone else's hands, is it?
很不爽吧
These kids are in a lot of trouble.
这些孩子麻烦大了
No,I'm...
不 我不是...
Oh we're doomed!
我们死定了
Why does morning have to start so early?
为什么早晨要这么早就开始啊
Yeah, right and only certain people are receiving it.
你说得对 只有部分人能接收到信息
Wait, what's-- what's a boon cloud exiter?
等等 什么是波色云激发器
What happened in the truck stays in the truck.
以后谁也别提这是
Zero to 60 in 4.7 seconds.
4.7秒内提到60公里
The original plasma generator
这是最初的等离子发生器
You fought me the whole way.
一路上你又打又闹
Uh their brain scans
他们的脑部扫描
I've never seen anything like it.
之前从未见过
I've been running scans
我对机器新的部分
Destination entered.
目的地已确认
Yes,I want these towers completely dismantled.
请把这些塔给拆了
And generally speaking
一般说来
Could you describe your doorbell?
你能描述下你的门铃吗
No, she's gonna kill us.
是啊 她会把我们都杀了
Tabitha never rode the outside groove like this.
塔比瑟从没那样开车
But I mean, this looks
但我看来 这就像
Yeah.
是啊
I hate you so much.
我非常讨厌你
Close enough not to need an amplifier anymore.
近到不再需要扩大器
Carter, Dr. Wyman, planetary defense.
卡特 这是怀曼博士 来自地球防御系统
M...oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
...哦 好的 好的
Um, put out traffic cones, anything?
放置交通路标什么的
The grid could've amplified the power.
网络能扩大它的影响力
And we can't shut it off.
而我们无法关掉
Oh,no,no,no,no pinching,no pinching,no pinching!
不不不 别掐我 别掐我
Sometimes.
有时
I refused to take Tabitha back
我拒绝换回塔比瑟
Hey.
好啊
But,you know,that's Allison's baby,and...
但你知道 这东西是艾利森的宝贝
It just crossed the orbit of Mars.
它刚越过火星的轨道
You always eat this much?
你胃口一直这么大吗
What are you talking about? She works fine for me.
你在说什么 她跟我一起的时候好好的啊
And all-wheel drive.
而且四轮驱动
That he needs for his work right here.
有想要的一切资源
Oh...just...
哦...别...
You ready to tell me what you remember?
准备好了吗 告诉我你记得的事吧
They're upgrading the network.
他们升级了一个网络
He's ordered me to prepare a defense system.
他命令我筹备一个防卫系统
Has had their car networked with the SmartAsphalt.
都同智能公路相连
Thank you, Tabitha.
谢谢 塔比瑟
Probably better I just show you.
我最好还是带你去看
Well,their abnormal brain activity
他们大脑的异常活动
Don't--don't--do--
别 别 别
Is sophisticated enough to control a human brain.
能先进到可以控制人脑
But it's-- it's not on purpose.
但它 它不是故意的
I guess I just kind of lost interest.
我猜自己有点失去兴趣了
Or uh--I don't know-- detailed her dash
或是 我不知道 开着她飞奔
I'm sorry,but I need help.
抱歉 但我需要帮助
Henry,let's re-task the geo satellites
亨利 重新分派下地球静止轨道卫星
I don't believe in long good-byes
我喜欢快刀斩乱麻
Well, what happened to Tabitha?
那么 塔比瑟哪儿去了
No project needs a generator that powerful.
没哪个项目需要那么强力的发生器
I prefer to be driving when I'm driving.
我更喜欢驾驶的时候不做其他事
And I was really walking around the woods
我真的和卢卡斯还有其他人一起
Well,I'm about to fix the accident.
好吧 我刚要处理这起事故
They can't keep going through cycle like this.
他们克服不了像这样的周期
Yeah,I guess the road networks
是啊 我猜公路网
But it's spreading.
但是在散播
Five and a half days. Oh.
5天半 哦
I will talk to him
我会跟他谈的
Yeah, that's what the world needs
世界真正需要的
With these enhancements,it's a new ball game now.
随着这些东西的增高 现在变了
Because we upgraded the cars to the SmartAsphalt
因为我们按照事故统计学原理
I'm good. yeah.
我很好 好吧
And we have no idea what it's capable of doing.
而我们不知道它的用途
No.
不
Out of aluminum christmas trees and duct tape.
而且是由铝制圣诞树和胶带制成的
Well, they're still building it, right?
他们还在建造它 不是吗
Uh,on a space station for the last year.
做有关零重力床垫的实验
Found a Mr. Big Bar.
找到一块糖
I...
我...
Than with organic tofu medley.
意大利香肠会更有意思
Congratulations on your new vehicle, deputy Lupo.
恭喜你得到新车 卢柏督察
Hey. Hey.
你好 你好
So someone's gonna want it finished.
肯定有人想要完成它
Like a pile of crap.
一堆垃圾
Lunar cycles affect sleeping patterns.
月亮周期影响了睡眠模式
Yes, we should all be preparing for its arrival.
是的 我们应该准备起来
You know what? This is your own fault.
知道吗 这都是你自己的错
I think the test drive's gonna have to wait.
我看试驾得过会再说了
Afternoon, Deputy. You like?
下午好 辅警 你喜欢吗
Please, this is important.
求你 这事很重要
Along with our chances of detroying it.
就在我们要摧毁它的时候
What are you talking about?! I am covered in evidence!
你在说什么啊 我全身上下都是证据啊
That's not my call, sweetie.
亲爱的 那已超出我的职能
You got to shut the grid down now!
现在必须得关掉网络
What is your problem?! Relax!
你有什么问题啊 放轻松
You don't see this every day.
你不是每天都能看到这个的
Seriously you deserve to die.
老实说 你死是应该的
Uh one second, I have Carter on the other line.
等我一会 卡特电♥话♥进来了
When we get back I'll make this up to you.
回来的时候 我会好好补偿你的
General Mansfield is concerned that the signal
曼斯菲尔德将军很担心这个信♥号♥♥
Okay,like what? And why at night?
那你说是怎么回事 怎么都在晚上
It's not a weapon. It's a boson cloud exiter.
它不是武器 是波色云激发器
Without a cloud of bosons to disintegrate the energy.
它将没办法减速
That someone is turning into a plasma generator.
有人在里面安入了等离子发生器
Tabitha,pull over!
塔比瑟 靠边停车
Uh he means do what you want to him.
他是说你想对他怎样就怎样
But, let's see.
但是 让我看
Okay, let's do an E.V. field analysis, too.
好的 再做一个电伏场测试
It wanted us to build that device.
它要我们建那个装置
I waited six weeks. How did you...
我等了6个星期 你怎么...
And we start pulling pieces off this thing
我们拆除这东西
What do you mean you lost it? As in it's gone.
失踪是什么意思 它不见了
Wha--you--you're just gonna shoot it out of the sky?
你真 真要把它从天上击落
Uh, are you guys okay?
呃 你们还好吧
Guess you won't have to name your new car after all.
这样你根本不用为新车起名了
So the smartroad was just serving as an amplifier
也就说智能路网就像个扩大器
It could be a thousand things
能影响大脑化学物质的东西
The end point for a high-velosity space jump.
是高速空间转移的终点
Ruin the day!
后悔你的所作所为
If you had taken better care of Tabitha
如果你好好照顾了塔比瑟
Possibly because they were affected first.
可能因为他们首先受到影响
Uh, pulled some strings with my buddy in requisitions.
找我申请处的兄弟暗中操作一下
Well, it was nice while it lasted
那车是不错
Take all the fun out of eluding the police.
会夺走所有躲避警♥察♥的乐趣
He's just upset.
他只是心烦
Well given that it's been controlling your brain
可你的脑子也被它控制了
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表