剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
开玩笑的 艾莉森
Just kidding, allison.
不过我希望你能批准
I would, however, like you to endorse
海瑞拉博士的竞选
Dr. herrera.
那样全球动力局不就偏向他了吗
Well, won't that be seen as global dynamics taking sides?
也许吧
Maybe.
从另一个方面来说
But on the other hand,
能有人帮我们料理
Having someone to smooth ruffled feathers
下一阶段的财政削减
During the next round of cutbacks
这也不错
Isn't a bad idea.
我更喜欢自己做决定
Well, I prefer to make up my own mind.
你也应该想想什么对局里最有好处
You should also think about what's best for global.
在镇里的主管部门要有我们局里的人
We need a personal relationship with the town.
他跟我们是站在一起的
One that shows that we're all on the same team.
咱们是站在一起的吗 伊娃
Are you and I on the same team, eva?
当然是 我还把你当作朋友
Of course. I'd like to think we're also friends.
很好
Good.
那你为什么不告诉我在特斯拉的地下仓库里
So why don't you tell me what's in the bunker
有什么
Under tesla.
我们发现了重子基因辐射
We found bariogenic radiation.
祖伊和她的朋友没有受感染
Zoe and her friends are very lucky
真是万幸
That they weren't infected.
这就是为什么我会要求对那里所有设备
That's why I'm ordering a thermal cleaning
进行热力清理
Of the entire facility.
你知道这会毁坏里面
You realize you'll destroy any organic material
剩余的任何有机物
That's left inside.
我们首要职责是保卫小镇
Our first obligation is to the town.
抱歉
Excuse me.
别忘了选举
Make sure you vote.
我是艾莉森·布雷克
This is allison blake.
从档案室调些档案给我
I need some records from the archive.
现在这时代真是不好
What a time suck this is.
数码发明前 我们是怎么生活的
How did we live before digital?
我不知道你还有艺术细胞 卡特
I never knew you had an artistic side, carter.
我可是个多面手
I'm a man of many facets.
看看这个邮戳日期 1939年
Check out the date stamp. 1939.
我想尤利卡是在1950年建成的
I thought eureka wasn't founded till 1950.
不是的
Well, it wasn't.
他们在那底下做什么
What were they doin' down there?
不管是什么
Well, whatever it was,
他们想把它掩埋 免除后患
They tried to bury it for good. huh.
看看这是谁
Look who we have here.
-莎拉 开灯 -好的 治安官
S.a.r.a.h., lights. certainly, sheriff.
那不是昨天吗
That was yesterday?
自从索恩来尤利卡
Thorne's been lookin' for somethin'
她就在找什么东西
Ever since she came to eureka.
你猜这个屋里会有什么
How much you wanna bet it's in this room?
她到底在做什么
What is she up to?
得等到明天
That's gonna have to wait till tomorrow
辩论开始的时候才能知道
The debate's about to begin.
你准备好你的开场白了吗
You prepare your opening remarks?
什么开场白
What opening remarks?
喂 喂 话筒开了吗
Hello. hello. is this on?
大家好 欢迎光临辩论之夜
Hi, everyone. uh, welcome to debate night.
我是治安官卡特 我要
Uh, I'm sheriff carter and I'll be--
快转正题 我们想听的是争辩 不是搪塞的话
Ugh! cut to the chase! we want issues, not filler!
谢谢你 莱克斯
Thank you, lexi,
感谢你狂放不羁而又不合时宜的热情感言
For your wildly inappropriate enthusiasm.
那就不多说废话了
So without further ado,
大家欢迎候选人
I give you your candidates.
如果我当选 我会恪尽职守
And if elected, I'll bring the same principles
就像在这里工作一样
To the mayor's office as I do to cafe diem.
总之 你们能想到 我就能做到
In short, you want it, I got it!
我保证让天才神童们听到我的心声
I promise to bring a voice to the pre-teen prodigy
你们的脑袋瓜
That the establishment
会因此变得更聪明
Too often sees as just another pretty brain.
时代在变 尤利卡也应适时而变
Times are changing and eureka must change with it.
我会严守那些帮助小镇建立起来的信条
I will protect the tenets on which this town was founded
并且将尤利卡带向光明的明天
And help usher in a new day for eureka.
确实是光明的一天
It's a new day all right.
尤利卡新的一天
Just another day in eureka.
这可是个小型的太阳
Well, it's a mini sun.
真的吗
Really?
要你们花费一晚上才想出来
Took you brainiacs all night to come up with that?
不是 我们花了一晚上时间排除
No. it took us all night to rule out
任何局里会引发它的实验
Any g.d. experiments as the cause.
那么咱们现在有两个太阳了
So now we have two suns.
就像塔普尼星
Just like tatooine.
塔普什么
Tatu-what?
书呆子专用语
Geek speak.
好消息是它还算稳定
The good news is it's stable
一直停在高空1000英尺的位置
Holding its position at about 1,000 feet.
这样还不能照亮整个国家
So we're not lighting up the entire state.
那我们就还需要
Yeah, the last thing we need
一个聚光灯 这样整个世界就都能看到了
Is a spotlight on the town the whole world can see.
同意
Well, agree.
不过早上6:00 温度高达90度
But it's 6:00 a.m. and 90 degrees.
咱们怎么把它弄灭
How do we turn it off?
现在还不知道
I'm not sure yet.
它应该是一个聚变反应
It has to be some kind of fusion reaction.
听起来很危险
Sounds dangerous.
未必
No, not necessarily.
根据它的大小
Based on its containment,
我想这是有预谋的
I'd--i'd say it's deliberate.
谁会有意制♥造♥第二个太阳
Who'd want to make a second sun on purpose?
也许是那个想在辩论会上
Maybe the guy who was trying to make a big bang
制♥造♥大爆♥炸♥效应的人
At the debates.
那个制♥造♥乌云的家伙 海瑞拉
Oh, cloud guy. herrera.
伊娃想让我批准他的竞选
Eva wanted me to endorse him.
真是暗箱操作
Such a hidden agenda.
你什么意思
Huh? what do you mean?
赞恩找到一些图片
Um, zane found some security photos
她在那个地下仓库里鬼鬼祟祟的
Of her sneaking around the facility.
那下面到底有什么
What's down there anyway?
没在那里放太长时间
Well, nothing for long.
她要求进行热力清理
She ordered a thermal cleaning.
我们能阻止她吗 进去看看
Can--can we stop it till we get inside?
不行 她禁止其他人进入
No, she's forbidden access.
这个地方都是高度机密的
The whole place is classified.
肯定有鬼
Something's goin' on.
你去跟海瑞拉谈谈 我去调查此事
You go talk to herrera. I'll look into it.
是的 艾莉森·布雷克
Yes, allison blake.
她让我过去
She asked for me?
好的 我这就去
O--o--okay. I'm on my way.
-感觉热毙了吗 -没错
Hot enough for you? yeah.
这些雨伞放这做什么
What's with the umbrellas?
他想有备无患吧
He likes to be prepared?
声音是从里面传出来的吗
Did that just come from inside?
那就是了
That would be yes.
嗨 治安官
Hey, sheriff.
你改变主意 同意批准我了
You change your mind about that endorsement?
那倒不是 这是什么
Uh, not really. what is this?
这个标志着干旱的终结
This is the end to drought,
我们迟早能用得上
Which we may be needing sooner than later.
欢迎光临我的乌云生产工厂
Welcome to my cloud farm.
乌云生产工厂
Cloud farm?
没错 他是这么说的
Yeah, that's-- that's what he said.
利用纳米水合作用
I'm taking cloud city to a whole new level
我把人造雨带到了一个新的层次
With nanotech hydration.
积云 层云 卷云 我都能造出来
Cumulus, stratus, cirrus, I can create 'em all.
就像你昨天制♥造♥的
Oh, like you did with the--with the, uh,
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表