剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
特瑞!
Teri!
特瑞! 特瑞!
Teri! Teri!
特瑞!
Teri!
特瑞!
Teri!
特瑞!
Teri!
特瑞!
Teri!
在这里
Over here!
-特瑞 -在这里
Teri. over here!
我想她昏倒了
I-i think she just fainted.
-你还好吧 发生了什么 -我没事
Are you okay? what happened? I'm okay.
它从那逃跑了
It went that way.
它?
It?
卡特
Carter.
-是什么 -鲍勃的制♥服♥
What is it? it's Bob's uniform.
那是什么玩意
What the hell was that?
不知道 但它逃到那个洞里去了
I don't know. but it went into that hole.
没有食肉动物?
No predators, huh?
大伙都在
Hey, guys.
在看什么
What are we watching?
我老爸
My dad.
他在那没事 对吧?
He's gonna be okay in there, right?
艾莉森 我希望你从那出来
Alli, I want you out of there.
我没事 内森 不用担心
I'm fine, nathan. don't worry.
特瑞 你还好吧?
Teri, are you okay?
我没事 德瑞克 真的
I'm okay, Derek. really.
我都不知道刚才看到的是什么
I don't even know what I saw exactly.
没关系 告诉我那个洞的情况
All right, well, tell me about the hole this thing climbed into.
是个很光滑的洞
Uh, it was, uh, a slippery hole.
在里面找到了这个
And this was inside it.
是鲍勃的 没留下什么东西
It's Bob's, and whatever left it got away.
好了 我得采取行动
All right, that's it.
现在开始撤离 我要关闭这里
I'm initiating evacuation and shutdown scenario right now.
没问题 我们去哪
Great. uh, where do we go?
恐怕没那么简单
Well, unfortunately, it's not that easy.
他们在这里居住了十年 免疫系统已经改变了
After ten years, the residents immune systems have changed.
我们是给你俩消毒后进去的
We can sterilize you to go in,
但不能因为他们出来就得为世界消毒
But we can't sterilize the world for them coming out.
要有一个让他们暂住的场所
It's gonna take a transition facility.
这得花些时间
And that's gonna take time.
好的 那能告诉我们这东西是什么吗
All right, in the meantime, can you tell us what this stuff is?
我们正在分♥析♥里面的化学成分
We're uplinking the chemical components right now,
但得等等才能知道结果
But it's gonna take some time for the results.
我们自己试着看看
We'll try to get some of our own.
真温馨啊
My, how homey.
索恩女士
Uh, miss thorne.
什么风把你吹来了
Um, what brings you here?
这个 我需要你的帮助
This. I need your help on something.
镇上的制度改革
Institutional changes here in town that
会使尤利卡的财政更加稳固
Will put eureka on a secure financial footing.
不等等治安官来处理?
Shouldn't this wait for, uh, sheriff carter?
他已经忙的不可开交了
Sheriff carter's got his hands full.
根据你的表现 我相信你能办到
Based on your record, I know that you're up to the challenge.
-谢谢 但是 -该表扬就得表扬
Well, thanks, but-- credit where credit's due.
cafe diem不会再有免费的食物
No more free food at cafe diem.
停车计量器
Parking meter installation?
恐怕搭免费车的好事没了
I'm afraid the free ride is over.
借书卡还要收费?
Fees for library cards?
只收卡费 图书仍旧免费阅读
Just the cards. the books are still free.
关闭博物馆
Closing the museum.
我压根不知道这还有个博物馆
I didn't even know eureka had a museum.
这正是我想的
My point exactly.
好的
Okay.
抓蛇的设备?
Snake catching gear, huh?
我们设备齐全 但那只是个测试
Well, we're a pretty resourceful bunch, but that's a test.
你们这边有蛇吗
You guys even have snakes down here?
不少于20个品种
Over 20 varieties,
但没有
But nothing more dangerous than your common garter snake.
有没有因为失败的动物实验
And no, uh, animal experiments that maybe got out of control?
治安官 我们这不是人魔岛
Sheriff, we're not the island of dr. moreau.
你也不是个岛
Well, you're not an island.
我不知道他们怎么说我们的小组
I don't know what they told you about our team,
但我们不是一群业余爱好者
But we're not a bunch of amateurs.
我是说
I mean,
我们搜寻得很仔细
We take our research very seriously and
而且我们对这个工程很有信心
It's a project that we really believe in.
这是我们千载难逢的好机会
This--this is our moon shot.
即使特瑞也因为这个任务而热情高涨
Even Teri's enthusiastic about the mission,
还是个孩子时她就在这了
And she's been down here since she was a kid.
那鲍勃呢
And what about Bob?
你们似乎对他不怎么热情
You guys don't seem too enthusiastic about him.
你看出来了
You sense that.
那是他的桌子
Well, that's his desk right over there.
他学的什么专业
What's his specialty?
可持续农业
Sustainable agriculture.
很明显还有女人
And apparently women.
这不是你妻子吗
That's your wife.
男人对女人总是献殷勤的
Guy made a run at everything in a skirt.
过去几个月来
In the last couple of months,
他似乎对我女儿有意思
He seemed to take a shine to my daughter teri.
他表白过吗 你们谈起过吗
Did that come up? did you guys talk about that?
那是自然
You bet I did.
不过他否认了
He denied it, of course.
但我发现好几次
But I caught her a couple of times
我女儿从他的院子出来 神情呆傻
Coming back from his garden all dreamy-eyed.
说她一直在看云朵
Said she'd been "watching clouds."
想到他会对我女儿有企图 我就...
Just the thought of him trying something with her makes me...
那么
Yeah, well.
单丝网
Monofilament netting.
高弹性
Very high tensile strength.
应该没问题
This should be good.
那这里没有危险的动物?
So no dangerous animals.
没有疯狂的实验
No crazy experiments.
只有人
That leaves people.
会有人制♥造♥肉食动物并攻击他吗?
Could someone have engineered some sort of predator and sicced it on him?
可能是出于忌恨
Maybe somebody with a grudge?
治安官 想到什么我会告诉你的
Sheriff, if I think of anything, I'll let you know.
好想你 你怎么样
I miss you. how you doin'?
我很安全 我保证
I'm safe, I promise.
我也想你
I miss you too.
卡特怎么样
How's, uh, carter doin'?
他很好
No, actually, carter's doing fine.
我当然会告诉你如果他 卡特
Of course, I would tell you if he wa-- carter.
你在这不仅要监看实验室
So you're not just here to take a look at the lab,
还要监视我
You're here to keep an eye on me.
不是的 算是吧
No. yes.
我想是斯达克的主意
Assuming this is stark's idea.
绝对不是
Not at all. no. mm-hmm.
说实话是我的主意 行了吧
Okay, carter, it was my idea, okay?
当索恩把那个布满红点的图拿出来时 看的出
When thorne brought out the chart with all the red dots showing how
从你来此到小镇这里就不再平静 她很担心
Exciting things had gotten in town since you showed up, she was concerned.
你也是
And so were you.
不是担心你 是替你担心
Not about you. for you.
我在努力保护你
I'm trying to protect you, carter.
保护我什么
What are you gonna protect me from?
史前植物
The prehistoric plants?
巨型食人蟒
A giant, man-eating snake?
索恩
From thorne.
还不能确定她就是我所担心的
Not sure she's the one I'm worried about right now.
天呢 我错过哪段了?
Oh, my goodness. what did I miss?
我老爸正在黑礁湖找那个怪物呢
My dad hunting for the creature from the black lagoon.
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表