剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Well, maybe you should let him decide that.
也许你该让他自己来决定
Morning.
早上好
Hi.
嗨
Weren't you wearing that yesterday?
你昨天不也是穿的这件衣服吗
Oh! Yeah, look at that.
好像是的
Oh, right...you stayed at his place last night.
好吧 你昨晚一直在这里
Right, so, uh, so where is he?
那么他在哪儿
Um...that's a really good question, Duncan,
你问得真好 邓肯
One that deserves an honest answer.
这值得一个诚实的回答
The truth is...
事实是
He's, uh...
他...
Right here.
就在这儿
Doug, sweetie, hi!
道格 亲爱的
Come say hi. Hi.
来说声嗨 嗨
Hi. yeah. um...
嗨 对...
Duncan, this is Doug.
邓肯 这是道格
My boyfriend. Eh...your...boyfriend?
我男朋友 呃..你说...什么
Yeah. He hates label.
他讨厌被贴上标签
Nice to meet you, Doug.
很高兴见到你 道格
So how long have you two been together?
你们俩在一起多久了
Um, sometime it feels like forever, huh?
有时觉得像一生一世
And other time it feels like it's brand-new.
有时又觉得像刚刚认识
Right! Anyway, now that you guys have met--
好吧 既然你们见面了...
No, no, no-- Doug, what do you do for work?
不 道格 你是做什么的
Oh, um, artificial intelligence, primarily.
主要是做人工智能
Although I dabble in biotech.
同样也涉及生物技术
Really? Beause I've been trying to integrate
真的 因为我正打算融合
Biotehnologial treatment into my epidemiological work
生物医疗技术到我的流行病学研究中
In third world ountries.
在第三世界国家
Yeah? well, there are some really promising applications
这是一门非常有前途的实用科学
In viral infections, skin regeneration--
病菌感染 皮肤再生...
You name it.
有很多
Join us for breakfast. Would you?
一起吃早饭吧 好吗
Please? I would love to pick your brain
拜托了 我很想跟你好好谈谈
And get to know the man who stole Lexi's heart.
了解你这个偷走莱克西的心的人
Oh, what a tangled web we weave.
多混乱的三角关系啊
Been a pretty uneventful tour so far.
真是毫无收获的一次调查
Well, my safety reord is impecable.
我的安全记录是无可指责的
I've been here for three hours.
我已经来这3个小时了
Do you have any labs that are actually open?
就没有一间开着的实验室吗
There's a working lab right behind me.
我身后就是一个工作中的实验室
This one. Don't bother.
就这个 别担心
Johnson said he'll be traveling for a few days.
詹森说他要外出一段时间
Oh, great, then he won't mind if we look around.
好极了 那他就不会介意我们看一看了
So what happens in here?
那么这里是做什么的
APS--alternate propulsion systems.
辅助推进系统
Oh! Like...like rockets and whatnot.
就像...火箭之类的
Yeah. That would be the systems we already have.
是的 但那个我们已经有了
Well, what else is there?
那这里还有什么
You hear that?
你听到了吗
Do you hear...
你听...
That tickle my teeth.
这让我牙齿打震
Uh, field trip's over.
到此结束吧
Back on the bus. Let's go.
回去 走吧
Do you feel hot? No.
你觉得热吗 不
Let's...
我们...
Sure. yeah.
好的
So you...sure you didn't feel hot
你真...不觉得热吗
Nothing!
没感觉
Well, at least someone's not so uptight around here.
至少还有人不是那么一本正经的
Yes. mm-hmm.
是啊
See you around, sheriff. Yep.
回头见 治安官 好
Henry!
亨利
Hey! Just so you know, they've reopened section five,
嘿 你知道吗 他们重启了第五区
And I think it might be related to the diturbances
我觉得这可能与
That we've been having Hey, Fargo.
镇上发生的骚乱有关 嘿 法戈
I checked. Everything is fine.
我检查过了 一切正常
The disturbance don't have anything to do
这骚乱跟"信♥号♥♥"
With the, uh, signal. Good.
没有关系 好
But the signal is getting stronger.
但是"信♥号♥♥"越来越强
Interesting. Okay, how long...
很好 多久了...
Signal?
"信♥号♥♥"
What signal?
什么"信♥号♥♥"
Fargo, you know anything about a signal?
法戈 你知道"信♥号♥♥"的事吗
Dr. Rogers, it's go green month.
罗杰斯博士 绿色能源月要到了
We need to talk about... Fargo!
我们要谈谈... 法戈 我在跟你说话
Your lab's excess energy consumption.
你的实验室能量消耗过剩
Fargo!
法戈
I'm deteting a high level of spirit activity in here.
我探测到一个高♥强♥度的幽灵活动
Dr. Drechmeyer...
德克迈耶博士...
Hey.
嘿
That's a strong one.
这个信♥号♥♥很强
It's me.
是我
What spirit activity?
什么幽灵活动
Hello?
你好
Hi.
嗨
Hey.
嘿
Ma'am,
女士
Can anyone see me?
有人能看到我吗
I do.
我能
Tess.
泰丝
No one see me either.
也没有人能看到我
Do that again!
再来一次
Are we...dead?
我们...死了吗
Was there a feeling, any sensation?
你有什么感觉 特别的感觉
No, I don't know. It happened real fast.
不 我不知道 发生得太突然了
Okay. I gotta try this.
好吧 我要亲自试下
Holy--
天哪...
We can't physically interact with anything in here.
我们不能触摸到实物
Do you have any idea what this means?
你知不知道这意味着什么
No! I don't!
不 我不知道
The universe is revealing one of it secret to us.
宇宙向我们展现了它神秘的一面
Do you know how rare that is?
你知道这有多幸运吗
I mean, this could be right up there with relativity,
我是说 这上升到了相对论
With Prometheus Tess.
普罗米修斯的高度 泰丝
We could be dead.
我们也可能死了
Touch me.
碰碰我
Oh, just come here.
过来
You satisfied?
明白了吗
In what way?
怎么说
If we can feel each other, how can we be dead?
如果我们能感受到对方 我们怎能算死了
And why aren't there any other dead people around here
而且为什么有这么多死人在我们身边
Besides us, huh?
走来走去
How do you know there aren't?
你怎么知道他们没死
Hey! Calling all dead people!
嘿 所有的死人
Club meeting in the rotunda!
都集中到大厅里来
See?
看到没
Okay.
好吧
Okay, so...
好吧 那么...
If we're not ghosts, then...
如果我们不是鬼魂 那么...
Look, could it be the...uh...
可能是...什么呢
The Cashmere effect?
开司米(山羊绒)的反应吗
Overpaying for a sweater, are we?
花太多钱买♥♥毛衣了吗
Yeah, overpaying for a sweater.
是 花太多钱买♥♥毛衣了
Yeah, Casimir Effect. Yes, I know.
卡西米尔效应 当然我知道了
1984 theory out of Holland
1948年来自荷兰的理论
That empty space is actually teeming
真空空间里面充满了
With fleeting particles and eletromagnetic fields.
飞驰的粒子和磁场
And sometimes in dangerous situations,
有时在危险的场合
People use humor to alleviate tension.
人们运用幽默来缓和紧张
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表