剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Sure this is all gonna fit?
确定都收拾好了吗
Whatever makes you happy.
我只要你开心
Anything outside of G.D. that runs on electricity
动力局外面所有靠电或电池工作的
Wait,she can't do that,can she?
等等 她做不了那个动作 是吧
In the meantime,
同时
Zo,I'm gonna be fine.
祖儿 我不会有事的
also messed up the stabilizer?
停住的原因是同一个的话
What if whatever messed it up
如果表和稳定器
Now you see that red patch over the Tesla pool?
你看到泰斯拉学校游泳池上方的红色♥区♥域吗
Look at the energy output.
你看能量输出
Huge.
吓到我
Everybody down.
大家趴下
Never mind. We're good.
别担心 我们没事了
Is relax
就是放轻松
He's gonna miss you...
他会非常想你
I mean,that fits. Right?
这就对了
Of positive electromagnetic energy,
正电磁能爆♥炸♥
But this is a critical test in proving
但这是一个关键的测试
Of course you are.
显而易见
No way. The stabilizer unit, it's shielded.
不可能 稳定器单元是独♥立♥的
Well,but the surges aren't that random.
但脉冲不是乱撞的
I thought this didn't involve mortal danger.
我以为这里就不会有危险了
Creating a loop of building energy,and,voila,
创造了一个补充能量的循环 也就是
Stop!
停车
Damping rings are destabilizing.
阻尼环极度不稳定
When I came back after the collider accident,
当我在对撞实验之后回来时
Form Eureka,Oregon to Sydney,Australia
由俄勒冈州尤利卡飞往澳洲悉尼
You know,Fargo,there are things
法戈 我们可以把一些
Circum Global AIR
环球航♥空♥
He's been taking iron supplements all of his life.
他一直在补充铁质
And they picked me.
他们竟选中了我
What is that for?
那是为什么
Of what happens when Nemesis passes the earth.
天谴经过地球的情形
I feel like a jerk that I wasn't there.
我真是个混♥蛋♥ 居然不在现场
Yeah,let's get you to the infirmary.
送你去医务室吧
But I'm so proud.
可我感到如此骄傲
S.a.r.a.h. said that I have to watch my blood pressure.
莎拉说我该注意自己的血压
Causing a synaptic misfire.
让你身体机能失效
To unlock the secrets of the universe,
足以解开宇宙的秘密
And they need someone to run it.
他们需要有人运作它
At least it's supposed to be.
应该是
So I can get to Zoe's dive thing.
这样我就能去看祖伊的跳水了
You know,they would have to have access to Henry's data.
他们必须进入亨利的数据库
I knew we should have worn safety goggles.
我就知道我们该戴上护目镜
I'm excited. Oh, thanks, dad.
我很兴奋 谢了 老爸
And the effect is 100 times stronger now.
作用可比现在强100倍
Oh,damn it.
该死
Of electromagnetic energy,and I suppose
电磁能的大面♥积♥喷发
Are you kidding? I wouldn't miss it.
开玩笑 我绝不错过
Or possibly a monopole
或者一个磁极
What's happening? I don't know.
出什么事了 我不知道
Carter.
卡特
Oh,so,M.I.T. did end up taking him.
那就是说麻省理工也接收了他
Can't move my legs.
就是腿脚都
Hang on. I'm gonna help you up.
等会 我帮你起来
Stop stalling already and move.
别犹豫了 快去
Hi,sheriff.
治安官
Okay. Well,don't worry about it.
好吧 别担心
The same thing Lucas was trying to prevent.
卢卡斯想要避免的事
No,no,no,I'm just trying to do my job,
不 我只是想尽快完成工作
Sorry,sorry,I'm just getting
抱歉 抱歉 刚才受了
The collider has nothing to do with gravity.
对撞机爆♥炸♥不会影响重力
I mean, I thought we had another year together.
我还以为她会再待一年呢
You don't understand.
你不明白
Well,your amplifier is what caused this problem,
你那扩大器就是罪魁祸首
Jack,a field this strong can affect brain function,
杰克 在一个磁场那么强的地方会影响脑功能
I think this is something I have to do on my own.
我觉得这次我要自己来
You don't have to come.
你没必要过来
She is a special candidate,
她是个特殊的候选人
Let me guess. Time share in Boca.
让我猜猜看 跟波卡聊天
0.70.
0.70
I think sometimes change is good.
我想改变有时也是好事
I'm sorry. I meant zoe and me and...
很抱歉 我是说祖伊和我...
And it's only a scale model.
而且只是个缩尺模型
Congratulations. and where is it?
恭喜了 在哪儿的
And plus now you can't give me grief about Lucas.
现在你也不能说卢卡斯不好了
To lock our planet's poles in place
以保持两极不变
There's no way a neutron star could be anywhere
我们的太阳系附近
Yeah, that old bag is the key to understanding
这老一套是我们掌握
Safety goggles are good.
护目镜是好东西
Okay. Keep me posted.
好的 保持联♥系♥
Tell me you're talking about electromagnetic energy.
告诉我你们正在讨论电磁能
You want to come?
要一起来吗
Not the real Nemesis. A man-made copy.
不是真的天谴 只是个人为的模拟
Okay, we can save that show for later.
好吧 把你关心的场面留在之后吧
I am sorry I missed your meet.
很抱歉我没去看比赛
There have been magnetic problems all over town,
整个镇都出现磁场错位
What do you want to say?
你想谈什么
Or maybe even an itty,bitty black hole.
甚至于一个非常非常小的黑洞
With a positron payload and launch it directly
战术导弹 然后直接发射到
All right. How do we shut it down?
行了 怎样才能关掉它
That looks bad.
看来真糟
I don't know.
我不知道
No, she's adorable.
不 她很不错
That you were leaving.
你要离开
You think I messed with the collider?
你是说我给对撞机做了手脚
Really.
真的
Wait,so Fargo was a human magnet?
那法戈就是块人体磁铁了
A lot more than he lets on.
只是大部分都埋藏在了心里
Larry says that dark energy might be the cause.
拉瑞说到暗物质可能是起因
Well,or a Fargo anomaly.
或者是法戈自作自受
A electromagnetic runaway.
一股电磁在乱窜
And it returns with enough data
而它返回时却带来了大量的信息
Yeah, I figured jo could help us out with that one.
我猜乔可以帮我们完成
You must have screwed up the containment field calibration.
你肯定没有控制好磁场强度
Here. Look.
看看这个
How much longer?
还要多久
Uh,yeah,go ahead.
好的 你先去
It's not like it's the end of the world, Carter.
这不是世界末日 卡特
From Kim's data.
太阳系侦视图
Hello. Freedom of speech.
拜托 言论自♥由♥
Into all of your primary joints.
到你的关节里
The town's grid is down.
整个镇的网络都断了
But, I mean, you have a B- average.
但你的成绩平均只有B减
A spontaneous polar reversal.
自发性两极错位
Intense,electromagnetic fields can cause
强大的电磁场能使
You satisfied I told you everything I know?
我早就告诉过你了 你满意了吧
Could be our last everything. Everything.
都可能是最后一次了 每件事
Okay,but everything we do now
好的 但现在我们所做的每件事
Well,it's never dull.
可也不失乐趣
We're testing this new supercollider at GD today,
今天我们要在动力局测试新的超级对撞机
Oh, histrionic much, Larry.
太做作了 拉瑞
No,no,no,I think I got it all
是的 我想在下落的时候
It's not the collider,Jack.
不是因为对撞机 杰克
It'll wipe us out long before nemesis gets the chance.
它会在天谴之前就把我们毁灭掉
Well,theoretically,the power surge could have produced
理论上 电力冲撞会产生
Ready to smash some unstable atoms together
准备好用接近光的速度
It worked.
它在运转
That's a new one.
这事新鲜
Part of me just kind of wants to call the whole thing off.
我内心其实有些舍不得离开
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表