剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Join us. Join the circle.
加入我们 进这圈子里来
Show us that you're here.
快在这现身吧
Sorry...
抱歉
So that's a giant tird-grabber?
那是巨型探测器
What?
什么
Ghost Whisperer.
<鬼语者>
Sometimes,thermal energy is the final indicator.
有时 热能是鬼魂出现迹象
Visitations are often preceded by other signs.
鬼魂降临前会有些现象
They could be all around us.
会是我们身边的一些事
Drechmeyer...
德克迈尔
"Madame Drechmeyer."
德克迈尔夫人
"Madame Cornelia Drechmeyer,
科尼莉亚·德克迈尔夫人
The premiere medium of her day,
在一次表演中
"Has contacted more than a thousand spirits
联络了上千个来自另一个世界的
On the other side."
灵魂
Yeah.
好吧
Carter?
卡特
Spirits,come,cross over from the other side.
灵魂们 来吧 从另一个世界跨越而来吧
Sorry--Yeah,yeah,yeah,my bad.
抱歉 好好好 我的错
Sorry. Hey,jo.
抱歉 乔
Carter...
卡特
Get over here--Now!
马上过来 快
Jo?
乔
Carter...look out!
卡特 小心
They came!
他们来了
Whoa! they heard me!
他们听见我的召唤了
In the cell! Come on,come on.
到监房♥去 快快快
The desk! Desk,desk!
桌子 桌子 桌子
I told you they were here.
我告诉过你他们在我们身边
Yeah.
好吧
So if you invited them to cafe diem,
如果你们邀请他们去咖啡厅
How'd they end up here?
他们怎么会来这儿
I don't know.
我不知道
But you gotta admit-- showed up when I called 'em.
但你得承认 我召唤他们 他们出现了
Yeah,at the wrong location.
是啊 在错误的地方
In a totally different building.
完全是不同的地方
All right,so they zigged when they should have zagged.
好吧 他们该出现时就出现了
Look,think what you want,sheriff,
想想你要的 治安官
But I proved myself tonight just like I said I would.
今晚我证明了自己所言非虚
The Drech-man is back in business.
叫杰克的人终于熬出头了
The Drech-man?
叫杰克的人
There's gotta be a reasonable explanation for this.
这事应该有合理的解释
Heat waves,uh,St. Elmo's fire.
热浪 圣埃莫之火
What if Drechmeyer has a reasonable explanation?
如果德克迈尔能解释得通呢
Come on!
得了吧
Murray's mother,Madame Cornelia Drehmeyer,
默里的母亲 科尼莉亚·德克迈尔夫人
Has made a real name for herself
曾证明过她自己
Communiating with the dead.
能与灵魂对话
What if... what if it's genetic?
万一他遗传了呢
All right,let's back burner the whole Addams family thing
好吧 先把亚当斯一家的事
For a second.
放一放
What's that effect you were talking about,the...
你说的那个叫什么效应来着
Casimir effect.
卡西米效应
Yeah. What if that had something to do with it?
对 如果是因为这个呢
Not without help,I mean...
没有外力的情况下是不行的
The magnitude of apparently what you guys saw here
我是说像这种级别的震动
Would require some sort of localized focusing devise.
需要固定的聚焦设计
Like this one?
就像这个
Or maybe these.
或是这些
We've been finding them all over town.
我们在整个镇上搜罗了一遍
They're energy displacement sensors.
这些能量位移传感器
They're part of my research.
是我的一部分研究
They record disturbances in the barrier.
能在隔离区记录干扰信♥号♥♥
Are you sure they didn't cause them?
你确定不是这些引起的
Absolutely. Murray.
完全肯定 默里
You can't just install quantum vibration sensors
没有全球动力局的准许 你不能在
Outside of GD without permision.
镇上安装量子振动传感器
Well, you wouldn't have given it to me,
可是你不会允许的
And this was too important.
但这太重要了
Which part, the science,
关于什么呢 科学
Or proving your mother wasn't a fraud?
还是要证实你母亲不是骗子
What did you tell him?
你跟他说什么了
Admit it, Murray. You're obsessed.
承认吧 默里 你太沉迷了
Do you know what it's like
你能理解身为妻子
When the other woman in your relationship
丈夫心里却藏着他过世妈妈的
Is your husband's dead mother?
那种心情吗
Okay, this has to stop. I'm suspending you indefinitely.
好了 别吵了 我要暂停你的研究
Wait. These sensor came from our lab.
等等 这些传感器是我们实验室里的
I designed them. They're just receiver.
我设计的 它们只是接收器而已
They couldn't have caused any of these disturbances.
它们不可能造成这些骚乱
Thank you, M.B.
谢了 前妻
Hope now you'll start to believe me.
现在你们信我了吧
I've seen more activity in the last three days
我在过去三天看到了很多现象
Than I have in the last three decades.
比我过去30年看到的还多
Look, something's out there, sheriff carter.
有事要发生了 治安官卡特
If we don't help it cross over...
如果我们不解决它...
Who knows what it'll do.
谁知道会发生什么事
His mother was a drama queen too.
他母亲也是一个幻想狂
I think Murray may be on to something.
我觉得默里说的可能有道理
Oh, great. So now you believe in ghost?
好极了 现在你也信鬼魂了
Allison, the disturbance didn't start
艾利森 这些骚乱
Until three days ago.
三天前才开始的
Did something special happen here three days ago?
三天前这有发生什么事吗
We reopened section five.
我们重启了第五区
Section five?
第五区
I hate that section!
我恨那个区
Well, it can't be a coincidence
这不可能是巧合
That Drechmeyer's vibe-finder
德克迈耶的测振器
Pinged off the harts on the same day
开始有反应的日子
That you took the lid off Pandora's box.
正好是你打开潘多拉的盒子的那天
Allison! You gotta do something before this gets worse.
艾利森 你得在事情变糟之前做些什么
Okay. Get in.
好吧 进来
Now, you know that I can't talk to you
你知道 我不能跟你讲
About things that happen down there.
这下面发生的事
Yeah.
是的
But I can tell you that there is a new projet.
但我可以告诉你有一个新项目
Well, can you tell me what it is?
你能告诉我是什么吗
Actually, I'm gonna do better than that.
实际上 我不止告诉你而已
I'm gonna take you to the most knowledgeable source...
我还要带你见一见该项目的智囊
The new head of section five.
第五区的新主管
You remember Tess.
你认识泰丝
You're the...you're the new head of section five?
你是...第五区的主管
I got bored after I finished planning the baby shower.
婴儿洗礼完事之后我无聊
Carter needs some help with an investigation.
卡特有一宗调查需要我们提供帮助
There have been some disturbing events around town
镇上发生的一些骚乱事情
That seem to coincide
正好与
With some of the labs coming back on line down here.
这里一些仪器重新运转发生在同一天
Yeah, and disturbing kind of sums it up.
总结起来就是骚乱事件咯
Just cooperate within the parameters of security.
在安全范围内配合工作
Play nice.
好好相处
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Everything would have been fine
要是他不出现
If he just hadn't shown up.
一切都会很好
It wouldn't have been fine,
怎么可能会好
Because you're till lying to him.
你是在跟他撒谎
Why haven't you told him you're pregnant?
为什么不告诉他你怀孕了
Beause Duncan is a nomad, and I'm liking the idea
因为邓肯是一个自♥由♥主义者 而我喜欢
Of settling down here with you guys.
在这里和你们一起安定地生活
I can't do that to him. Gee, thanks.
我不忍♥心让他也这样 哦 你真好
No, I mean I can't tie him down.
我想我不该束缚他
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表