剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
They--they fell in the quake.
地震...震到地上去的
You must've felt it. it shook the whole lab.
你们肯定感觉到了 整个实验室都在摇晃
No, uh, we didn't, uh, feel anything.
没有 我们一点没感觉到
None of our instruments recorded any seismic activity.
仪器没有记录下任何地震活动
That's why g.d. was built here.
所以动力局才在这儿安家
There are no strike-slip faults,
没有地壳运动
No volcanic activity.
也没有火山活动
This here is stable.
这里地质稳定
You, I'm not so sure.
你? 我就不好说了
What?
什么
I mean, they do let me carry a gun.
我说 他们让我维护治安
And I know what an earthquake is.
我当然知道地震什么样
What else knocked over those jars?
不然那些瓶瓶罐罐怎么摔碎的
Well, it was probably you.
很可能是你干的
I mean, the lab is full of fumes.
实验室充斥着很多气体
Maybe you just got dizzy.
说不定把你弄晕了
And could you please get cleaned up?
还有拜托你换身干净衣服成吗
You're dripping mucus on my floor.
你身上滴的黏液弄脏我的地板了
Runny nose?
流鼻涕?
No, I'm fine. I'm not light-headed.
不 我很好 没有头晕目眩
That's good to hear.
那真不错
How's the fifi situation?
菲菲的事处理的怎么样了
The late biomimetic dog?
上次那个仿生物狗
Oh, um, fifi.
哦 菲菲
Yeah, that was, uh, sad.
是啊 真...惨
I mean, kind of fun-- no--but sad.
我是说 挺好玩--不--是挺惨的
So what's the status on the investigation?
那么调查的情况如何
Uh, there isn't one.
没调查
I mean, it's not my job to investigate malfunctioning toys.
调查出故障的玩具不是我的职责
Carter, they are hardly toys.
卡特 它们不算玩具
The eureka dog show has led
尤里卡爱犬秀
To some incredible breakthroughs.
产生了不少重大突破
Artificial skin for burn survivors.
烧伤病患使用的人造皮肤
Compact neural computers.
精密的神经计算机
Nasal spray that allows soldiers to sniff out explosives
基于犬嗅化学为基础的护鼻喷雾剂
Based on canine nose chemistry.
帮助士兵寻找爆♥炸♥物
The dogs themselves are a great marketing potential.
这些机器狗本身有很大的市场潜力
Just imagine a dog that never eats,
想想看 从来不吃
Never urinates, and never dies.
不尿不会死的狗
Fifi died.
菲菲死了
Well, the owner thinks that it was sabotage,
它主人认为是蓄意破坏的
And I need you to find out.
我需要你找出原因
I've got some corporate r&d people coming to the show,
还有些研发合作伙伴要来看比赛
And they don't want to invest in dogs that fall apart.
他们可不想研发会散架的狗狗
Excuse me.
请原谅
Could anything be a bigger waste of my time?
还有比这事更浪费时间的吗
I need carter. the answer's yes.
我找卡特 答案是肯定的
Did you get the data on the seismic motion scan?
你拿到地震活动的数据记录没
Unclear.
不清楚
Those are the details I need to go over with him.
我得问他一些细节
Okay.
好的
All right, what do you want to know?
好吧 想问啥
There was a weird light, and everything started to shake.
先是奇怪的光 然后东西都开始摇
Shut up, carter. there was no earthquake.
闭嘴 卡特 根本没什么地震
Jo was 50 feet from you. she would've felt it too.
乔离你只有50英尺 她应该也感觉得到
I need a favor.
我需要你帮忙
And that's how you ask?
你就这么请人帮忙
Who raised you?
谁教你的
Oh, man, what a-- wow!
拜托 真是...哇!
Yep, the brains of global dynamics.
对 全球动力局的大脑
The computer core.
计算机核心
Logic diamond processors
仿真钻石处理程序
Connected with tantalum beams.
与钽光束相连
If you networked every computer
就是把过去三十年
made in the last 30 years,
生产的计算机都联网
It wouldn't come close to the power in this room.
也比不上这屋里的强大
Dr. stark, it's-- it's so great to see you.
斯达克博士 见到你真高兴
Usually no one comes down here unless there's a problem.
一般没出问题没人来我这儿
Here, let me show you my radial upgrades.
来 我给你展示下射线的新进展
Actually, I'm just here for the clearances.
我是为了通行证来的
Oh, yeah, that.
哦 那个啊
Douglas fargo was supposed to bring the paperwork.
道格拉斯·法戈该拿文书过来了
I assume he-- yeah, I'll go find him.
我猜...我去找他
I didn't know that they use diamonds in computers.
我不知道你们在计算机里还用钻石
Mm-hmm. yeah.
是啊
The aligned carbon-14 allows hyper-dense qubit storage
紧密排列的碳14 使得光学量子处理程序
In an optical quantum processor.
能储备超密度量子单位
Diamonds can store tons of data
钻石能储备大量的数据
And transmit it super fast.
并且传输速度极快
Oh, 'cause I had no idea.
哦 我都不知道呢
Yeah. No one does
是啊 没人知道
Because they keep them all locked down here.
因为他们在这里偷偷研究
Fargo, all ready for the dog show?
法戈 准备好去爱犬大赛没
Don't even start with me, tracy.
别提那个行吗 特蕾西
So who are you helping this year?
今年你帮谁
Jackson's poodle? it could use a bigger brain.
杰克森的松狮犬? 可以给它换个更大的脑袋
No, I'm actually sitting this one out.
不 这次我只旁观
A little too competitive.
火♥药♥味有点过重了
I see. interesting.
我懂了 有意思
What am I doing here, anyway?
话说 找我来干嘛
Well, dr. fox is kindly giving me one of her logic diamonds.
福克斯博士给我一颗仿真钻石
They're strictly regulated,
本来管得很严
But being science director does have its privileges.
但科研主管有特权
I just need a law enforcement signature
只需执法机关签字
To take it out of the building.
我就能把它带出这里
All right.
好吧
Big experiment, I'm assuming.
我想是个壮举
Something hopefully disfiguring.
戴上它肯定丑毙了
Actually, it's just a wedding gift for ally.
这实际上是给艾利的结婚礼物
A singular diamond for a singular woman.
唯一的钻石给唯一的她
It's, uh, very beautiful, dr. stark.
它...很美 斯达克博士
Um, thumbprint right here.
在这儿按手印
Thank you, dr. fox.
谢谢你 福克斯博士
Thanks, carter! sure.
谢了 卡特 不用
Hey, I heard about fifi. tragic.
我听说菲菲的事了 真惨
Guess the field's wide open this year.
今年冠军花落谁家呢
Actually, I'm investigating the earthquake.
实际上 我在调查地震
Yeah, there, uh--
是吗 那个...
There are no earthquakes in eureka.
尤利卡没有地震
Uh, so I'm told.
都这么说
Well, if you want a second opinion,
如果想听不一样的看法
You can always ask dr. hood.
你可以问问胡德博士
He's retired, but he used to be the top dog in seismology,
他退休了 但他曾是地震学 火山学
Vulcanology, geology.
和地质学的领军人物
Pretty much anything dirty, and he was in it.
什么脏 他研究什么
All right, thanks. nice to meet you.
好 谢谢 很高兴见到你
Dougie fargo? that wild man?
道基·法戈 那个极端分子
Did he tell you about the time
他有没有和你提到我们有次
We were running those columbian drugs?
研究哥伦比亚大♥麻♥
Uh, no. yeah.
没有 是这样
Columbia med school
哥伦比亚医学院
wanted to make mineral-based vaccines.
要研发矿物疫苗
So Doug and I trekked all over Alaska
我就和道格走遍了整个阿♥拉♥斯加
Gatherin' Eriochalcite for those yahoos.
为那些野蛮人收集水氯铜矿
Crazy times.
疯狂的时代啊
So what can I do you for?
我能为你做点什么
Well, uh, I was at a farm near the lake.
是这样 湖边的一个农场发生了地震
And, uh, there was an earthquake,
但是 除了我以外
But nobody felt it but me.
其他人没有感觉到
Is that possible?
有这种可能性么
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表