剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Then there was Taggart, and, well, he's, uh...
然后是塔伽特 他又是...
Now I know you're around here somewhere.
这下我知道你一定在附近了
But we still can't find an answer.
但我们还搞不清楚原因
I mean we'll freeze to death before anyone gets here.
我是说在有人来救之前 我们就冻死了
G.D. wasn't built for this.
建立动力局可不是为了这样
Open up the vents on system branch B.
打开系统B区的通道
I've never paid that much attention to ice before.
我也没怎么留意过冰
II probably should. Yeah.
应该吧 是啊
Eureka's entire library of disaster plans.
整个尤利卡的所有救灾计划资料
Well, it's been a ton of fun so far.
是啊 真是其乐无穷
Yeah, that sounds- oh, no...I can't.
听起来很不错...哦 不行
Okay, look. You see each of these bands?
看到这些纹路了吗
Kind of makes you feel insignificant, doesn't it?
会让你觉得很伟大 不是吗
That I could. You up to it?
我本来想找的 你没事了
But soon, okay? Sure, sure.
过两天 好吧 当然
So, uh, what's the prognosis?
那么诊断是什么
The test is right, like, 99.8% of the time.
那个测试是正确的 准确率高达99.8%
You see, snow has been falling in the arctic
雪飘落在北极的冰床
You left town without even saying good-bye.
当初是你不告而别
Hey. Why the face?
怎么这表情
Haven't had yet a chance to talk.
还没机会说上话
I checked out all the refrigeration units.
我检查了所有的制冷单元
Who else was in here around the time you found Taggart?
你发现塔伽特时还有谁来过
Wow. fast enough to grab a man?
快到可以抓住一个人
The elevator shafts are filling with ice, okay?
电梯都结冰了
As soon as they figure out
只要他们找出
Well, you never know where a walkabout's gonna lead ya...
那你便不会知道流浪会有什么机遇
Your fridge has still got some temperature fluctuations.
你那冷藏室的温度还在波动
So I would love to hear something positive.
所以我很想听听让人乐观的消息
Considering we literally found ice crystals
考虑到我们发现他体内
Oh! Ha! Ha! Sheriff.
是治安官啊
Pretty neat. Right?
很精致吧
Jo, I'm not going to get better.
乔 我呆在这是不会好的
Ambled from Melbourne to Minsk.
从墨尔本游历到了明斯克
Jo, um, about before...
乔 关于以前的事...
You'll have to get started without me.
你得自己开始了
And right now... is no confidence.
而现在 我没有这个信心
Everyone else was freaking out. That's my girl.
大家都吓坏了 不愧是我女儿
Aah! Jack!
杰克
Uh, well, we were able to melt the ice deposits
我们能用超声波贴片
No. Are you joking me? Captain...
不 你在开玩笑吗 上尉...
No, um...I already told you I'm not...interested in this.
不 我已经说了对这个不感兴趣
We are so screwed. Come on.
这下完了 拜托
I mean, tsunami, uh, missile attack.
比如海啸啊 导弹攻击啊
Uh, I'm just confronting my future.
我正面对着我的未来
'Cause the ice is still Russian territory.
因为这冰是属于俄♥国♥的
I ordered you a soup and a hot tea.
我帮你叫了汤和热茶
Or the whole west coast is gonna be covered in ice.
否则整个西海岸都会被冰覆盖
This is for you.
这个给您
Maybe not so silly.
也许不那么傻
Uh...black maladjusted crystals.
能冻结周围环境的黑晶体
Not unless I help that crazy Australian
除了去帮那个澳洲疯子
The temperature's dropping 15 degrees every ten minutes.
温度每10分钟就降15°
A month. wow...
一个月
For the least mistake.
也会受到惩罚
You're a genius. Well, not so much.
你真是个天才 远不及呢
I've got a welcome home present for you.
我有个欢迎回归的礼物给你
Uh...start a backup.
开始备份
Sometimes you end up right back where you started.
有时起点就是你的终点
Good, good. um... oh, don't forget.
好的 别忘了
Yeah. it's been a while.
是有段时间了
Sure it is but...I've always known you were different
你说的对 可...我一直知道你比这99.8%的人
Yeah, they're fine. All operating at 100% capacity.
一切正常 每个环节都没问题
Trying to keep her in a positive frame of mind.
帮她保持良好的心态
I think you could really enjoy robotics, that's all.
我觉得你真的很喜欢机器人学 仅此而已
Actually, the human digestive system of...
其实人的消化系统
Looks like things have warmed up around here.
看起来这里又变暖了
Evidence of incredibly fast growth.
难以置信的在快速生长
It means that it's spreading. That's impossible.
就是说它在扩散 这不可能
I'm even gonna help Dr. Deacon with a space data project
我甚至邦国迭肯博士做一个完全不关物理学的
No. So use me while you can.
不 要帮忙就说一声
Thank you. Great. So...I don't mean to be rude...
谢谢 那...我无意冒犯...
Nothing. I thought Taggart was working on it.
一无所知 我以为塔伽特在管这个事
I guess you have to get back to work.
我猜你要回去工作了
Now...where were we?
我们刚才说到哪了
Um...genetically modified super-intelligent
转基因的超级智能人啊
There's way more ice in here than there was before.
这里的冰比以前多了
So we can actually see what the atmosphere looked like
所以我们能够观察到
I'm using iridium blowtorches to melt frozen doors
我要用铂金喷灯来融化冻住的门
Stretching all the way back into time.
一直延伸到时光的洪流
Just a bit of international business
只是一件国际事务
Not looking. Just passing through.
没看到 我飘过
Maybe dinner at my place... just you and me?
去我那吃晚饭 就你跟我
We could go together. That's not the reason...
我们可以一起去 不是这个原因
I'm...sorry for the way I was acting the last few weeks.
我为 最近这几个星期的不礼貌行为道歉
My...audience awaits.
我的...听众们在等着呢
That's not him. He's different.
那个不是他 他变了
I've got teams tearing apart those refrigeration units.
我已经让几个小组隔离制冷单元
And there are some amazing college programs around.
附近也有一些很棒的大学项目
But we let it get a few more generations down the road
但我们让它产生了几代变异
The difference between Zane and Taggart...
赞恩和塔伽特的差别
The next minute... It was upon me.
下一秒 它就扑到我身上来了
Keeps a part of your soul.
会留住你的一部分灵魂
Looking to punish a man
哪怕只犯一点错误
Looks like we dug up a little stone age hitchhiker.
看来我们挖到了个由石器时代搭便车来的小东西
So I guess the test isn't so accurate.
那我猜测试可不准确
Ah. I came across something about that earlier this year
年初我做冷却装置研究的时候
Takes up about this much of the core.
都融汇在这冰核里
But even when we did, we, uh...we didn't.
即使有机会的时候 我们也没说话
Where is everybody? Think they found a way out?
人都去哪了 也许另找出路了
That's a really big truck.
好大的卡车啊
Oh, well, not today. Zane's coming home.
今天不会 赞恩今天回家
And pump the cure all over G.D. and then the town.
把这个"万能药"输往整个动力局 还有镇上
Why? the s.c.a.t. is, like, 99.8% accurate.
为什么 S.C.A.T.可是99.8%准确的
Even petrotech can't keep him warm.
以致隔热材料都无法让他保暖
That guy is the king of cold. Tell me about it.
那家伙是冰冷之王 跟我说说看
But if it's anything like the ice that's been around G.D.
但如果是动力局里的冰的话
Like some icy anaconda.
就像条冰蟒
Oh, where is my manners? Please, you must have pastry!
我太没礼貌了 快请 吃点糕点
Dad, i'm just saying... life's short.
爸 我只是想说 人生苦短
They're sending over a commissar-type to sign off
在开始对冰核做实验前
Captain and Chief Security Officer for northern district.
而且是北区的首席安全官
Maybe half. Okay, we're getting there.
一半左右 好的 我们会成功的
Like we just don't have as much time as we think we do.
就好象觉得自己没剩下多少时间一样
I need facts, doctor, not your sweet-eyed assurances.
眼见为实 博士 我不需要你的保证
Ohh...this ice just grows back
冰又重新结住了
He's not the man who left.
已经不是原来的自己了
Hey. thought you finished your homework last night.
我以为你昨晚就完成作业了呢
The only thing making strides is this ice.
唯一进展神速的是这冰的扩散
Damn it! Why did I waste my butane on creme brulee?
该死 我怎会把煤气都浪费在焦糖布丁上
Just...I really appreciate you
我真的很感激你
Honestly, Jack, I have no idea.
老实说 杰克 我也不知道
Yeah. you did...really like that.
你那时确实像个医生
Black lines. You mean striations.
黑线冰 你是说有条痕
He's just.. he's being so cold.
他最近... 变得非常冷淡
Months with no daylight at all.
几个月都没出现白昼
There are strange things under the midnight sun!
极地的午夜太阳下有古怪
We can't get out. And it's freezing.
我们被困了 这里正结冰
Anyone would need a little alone time.
换成任何人都会想要独处一段时间的
When things get a little less crazy.
当事情没这么糟时
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表