剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
I had no idea what my field was doing.
我完全不知道我的力场做了什么
I've hotwired Fielding's tensor generator to the engine.
我已把菲尔丁的张量发生器连到了引擎
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
They last just for a moment before the gravitons dissipate.
它们维持到引力子消散前的瞬间
You can't expect just any anthropomorphic
你们该不会期望有相似的人
I'm till a little foggy,but that sounds nuts.
我虽然一头雾水 但你这是胡扯
Mm,Vincent,do you have any Fig Newtons?
文森特 你有没有Fig Newton[知名饮料]
Oh,I'm just visiting. I'm paying my respect.
我就看看 我很尊重你
Are you sure,sheriff Jack...Mr. Carter?
你确定吗 治安官杰克 卡特先生
It wasn't caused by your department.
不是你这引发的
Aw,is this one of your freaky inventions?
这东西是你的古怪发明之一吗
The sheriff is to protect the citizenry of Eureka
治安官是保护尤利卡的居民
Look,I know Carter has a unique investigative style,
我知道卡特有特别的调查方式
But I'm actually hoping you don't get the job.
但我真的希望你不会得到那份工作
They will suck in any matter that comes close.
它们会吸入任何接近的物质
See,a baby aquarium's just a bad idea.
看 婴儿水族馆不是什么好主意
The particle beam should fix the gravity disturbances.
粒子束流应该能修正重力扰动吧
No,it's a tensor field generator.
不是 是张量场强发生器
The field is destabilizing.
力场极度不稳定
Hey,uh,Carter,yeah.
嘿 卡特
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
No,I'm stalling. Good.
没 我帮你拖延时间呢 干得好
They'll just sort of drift,totally weightless.
他们就会像这样漂浮着 完全失重
Specifically to repose gravitons,
特别是依靠引力子
I'm gonna make this as easy on you as I can.
我得尽力让你适应
I'm monitoring a bulletin on the public safety network.
我在公众安全网上截获了一份报告
Oh,well,you're not gonna like it.
你不会喜欢的
Zoe,we need to talk.
祖伊 我们需要谈谈
Yeah,like a genetically rejiggered tree.
对 像经过改变基因的树
Thank you very,very much. You are very welome.
真谢谢你 不客气
There's someone at the door.
曹操就到了
Okay,I don't do gravity research online.
我可没在网上做重力研究
Andy?
安迪
I think that you are old enough.
我觉得你长大了
Just some frayed nerves at all.
只是精神有点紧张
Well... that's,uh,good news.
还真是好消息
I can read the gravity fields as they're forming.
当重力场形成时我能看见
And it's totally portable and easy to use.
便于携带 方便使用
Sarah is Marguerite Von Dieter.
莎拉是玛格丽特·凡·迪特尔
What are you doing here?
你还在这儿干什么
Stop your whimpering,son. Path him up.
孩子 别自怨自艾了 快修好他
He built the tensor field that started this problem.
是他造了这个张量场引发的事故
You,set the spin for two and the electrical charge for zero.
你 把螺旋指数调到2 电荷调为0
So if a tree falls in the,um...
那么如果一颗树倒在...
Here goes nothing.
这没什么的
Now it's kind of in main treet.
它掉进了主干道
It's a 16-grain protein bagel,
这是富含16种谷物蛋白质的面包圈
Well,it agree with you,being pregnant.
看来宝宝很赞同你的想法
I mean,here,look.
你看这
She's a researcher at the univerity of Bonn.
她是德国波恩大学的研究员
Including sole use of the graviscalar particle accelerator.
包括单独使用标量粒子加速器
Andy is right,not with the odds at 7%.
安迪是对的 只有百分之七的生还率
My researh was going nowhere.
我的研究一无所获
I know about the email you sent Dr. Fielding.
我知道你发给菲尔丁博士的电邮
Well,what if I'm looking for a banana milkshake?
如果我在找香蕉奶昔会怎样
He is designed to be ahead of the problem,unlike Carter.
他被设计成将问题放在第一位 而不像卡特
We have gravity wells developing all over town.
而且现在小镇上到处都是重力井
Hi,sheriff Andy.
你好 治安官安迪
Correct,but my CMS cans indicate that right now
对的 但是我的强子对撞器探测到
Dr. Fielding's misguided attempt at a solution
菲尔丁博士错误的解决方式
She has a lab over on south Goddard.
在哥达南部她有一个实验室
Excuse me,Dr. Blake,your baby is a-okay.
抱歉 布雷克博士 你孩子很好
My odds of survival would be around...7 percent.
我的生还率大约有百分之七
Oh,I think it's time for a party.
现在该开派对了吧
All right,who remembers their M-theory physics?
谁还记得物理学的M理论
Topping off the batteries?
在关电源吗
With some severe limitations.
介于一些严重的缺陷
Hello,Dr. Blake... Deputy Lupo.
你好 布雷克博士 代理卢柏
And I know about the online researh you did on gravity.
我也知道你在网上做重力研究
Nah.Well,yeah,maybe.
不会 也许 会
How about another shot from your accelerator thingy?
那用你的物质加速器试试呢
Uh,no. quite the opposite.
不 正好相反
What's a... what's a gravity well?
什么 什么是重力井
Thank you. Oh,and Jack...
谢谢 杰克...
Um,nothing yet.
还没有
I'm so sorry.
我非常抱歉
Yes,but I'm doing this for the public.
我知道 但我这是为公众服务
Fargo's still repairing his speech circuits.
法戈还在修理他的语言电路
Hypothetically. Hypothetically.
假设 假设
I'm at the barn.It's pretty bad in here.
我现在在谷仓 情况很糟
Yeah,it's hard not to.
是啊 没想象中的费劲
Sheriff to former Sheriff.
现任跟前任
I think I need to spend a little time in my box.
我要回去了
Is it possible? Is it Eureka possible?
在尤里卡会有可能吗
Allion.
艾利森
And I'm okay with it.
我不反对
So,um,do you make anything out here
那么 你有做什么
This is the perfect testing scenario for our technology,
这是最好检验我们技术的场景
I've always given Fielding these citations
我过去总是传讯菲尔丁
Vince,can I get a burger?
文斯 给我来份汉堡
I'm starting to create my own gravitational field.
我开始创造自己的重力场
Dr. Blake,you are now the sole head of global dynamic.
布雷克博士 你现在是全球动力局唯一的头
And slammed it onto the ground.
然后砸到地面
You know,you could stay here.
其实 你可以留下来
One,two,three.
1 2 3
Well,if a bullet won't work,how about a bomb?
子弹不行 那我们用炸♥弹♥
Okay.
好吧
And you must be...
你一定是
To fire any local peace officer,including the sheriff?
去解雇职员的 包括治安官
Don't waste your time worrying about Carter.
别浪费时间去担心卡特了
Right.
好吧
Hit me,Vincent.
加满 文斯
Inside with a cake this long.
和蛋糕关在一起这么长时间
I think I've figured out why your hormones are so out of whack
我想我发现你荷尔蒙分泌紊乱的原因了
I know.
我知道
And I'll surely let you know as soon as I make any progress.
一旦有进展我会通知你们的
Are starting to form all over Eureka.
在尤利卡到处开始形成
See,we found each other in an academic chat room.
我们是在一个学术聊天室碰上的
Who has sucesfully manipulated gravity. Acidentally.
能够成功控制重力 碰巧
I'm just naturally curious.
我这是天生好奇
I got a nice offie.I got normal gravity.
有很棒的办公室 有标准重力
We traced them.You sent them from here.
我们追踪电邮 是你从这儿发出的
Dr. Fielding,it's a basic question.
菲尔丁博士 这是个基本问题
Thank you.
谢谢
Well,I'm trying to nail down a radio diffraction grating.
我正设法确定无线电衍射光栅
We also got to get a medical team.
我们通常还会叫来医护队
And they'd never even heard of Margurite Mon Dieter.
他们从没听过玛格丽特·凡·迪特尔
I'm proud of you anyway.
无论怎样我都为你感到自豪
Replaced my night vision with magnetic sensors.
用磁传感器代替了我的夜视
They should be on station...
它们该来了
Yeah,there's no sliding.
滑都滑不了
Our new mayor-elect is... Mr. Henry Deacon!
我们的新市长是亨利·迭肯
Uh,why are you here? Growing tree.
你怎会在这 种树
The town needs a Sheriff.
这个镇需要治安官
No.I can't go.
不 我不去
So first the radar dish,now his car gets stomped.
先是雷达盘 现在他的车也被压扁了
The EHF antenna array is still getting crackles.
它的极高频天线阵列还是会有劈啪声
We need to analyze your initial tensor field design.
我们需要分♥析♥你最初的张量场设计
60 seconds until accelerator ignition.
60秒后加速器启动
Yeah.
是的
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表