剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
我还行
I'm--i'm--i'm fine.
好的 咱们现在能回去了吧
Okay,please can we go now?
这边 好吧
This way? okay...
哪个是出路
Which way's out?
这条 那条
This way. that way.
这下可好了
Oh,that's just perfect.
噶兹博士承认他想成为一个超级英雄
Dr. gaz admitted that he'd love to be a superhero
而且他很容易接近那些飞行科技
And he had access to flying technology.
怎么了
What?
卡特 在全球动力局每个人都想成为超级英雄
Carter,everyone at gd wants to be a superhero.
这也科学家科研的目标
It's part of being a scientist.
而且我们也希望能研制出这种科技
It's part of dreaming up this kind of technology.
真的 每个人
Really? everyone?
神奇女侠
Wonder woman.
你说的是她的绳索 还是她的紧身衣
Was it the lasso,or the bustier,or...
治安官 治安官
Sheriff,sheriff.
听说你为你的通话机发愁
Heard about your radio woes,
我有办法解决你的问题
And I have the answer to your problem.
一片阿司匹林 也许管用
An aspirin? I could use it.
这是电子互通仪
It's a cyberkinetic comlink.
跟你那个破烂说再见吧
Say good-bye to your old broken-down radio and cell phone
来见见这款现代通话机
And hello to modern convenience.
我可不喜欢你这口气
I don't like the sound of that.
索恩在B射线的测试单中找到了你
Thorne had you on the list of beta-testers.
她想也许你愿意
She figured you could give it
先替大家测试一下
A real-world workout.
把它放在耳后
Put it behind your ear.
能穿透皮肤 是不是很酷
It burrows into the skin. isn't that cool?
不 不酷
No. not cool.
这是项了不起的技术
It's actually amazing technology.
它可以感知神经突触的活动情况
It taps into the synapse activity.
你要做得就是
All you have to do
心想你要联♥系♥的人名
Is think about the person that you want to call
然后说出来
And say their name.
比如 呼叫法戈
Like what? like,call fargo?
我是道格拉斯·法戈
Douglas fargo speaking.
我脑子里有你的声音
I can hear you in my head.
对 够炫吧
Yeah,neat,huh?
瘆得慌
Creepy.
呼叫祖伊
Call zoe. ow!
它电到我了
It shocked me.
你还要知道一些操作指南
Yeah,there are still a few kinks.
别呼叫以z或者a字母开头的人名
Just avoid names that start with a "z," or an "a,"
以及所有以元音变音开头的人名
And anything with an umlaut.
法戈 把它给我弄出来 现在就动手
Fargo,get this out of me. now.
别急嘛
You know what?
先试几天
Just try it out for a few days.
你会喜欢上它的
You're gonna love it.
你得认真对待这件事 莱克斯
You gotta take this more serious,lex,
这次不同了
It's different now.
我是很认真
I do take it seriously.
我是说你快做妈妈了
I'm just saying that you're gonna be a mom,
你的生活也会变样的
And your whole life is gonna change.
希望我是个
And hopefully I'll be the kind of mom
可以信任孩子的好妈妈
Who trusts her kids to make good decisions.
这可不好
That can't be good.
那是什么
What's that?
闻起来像变质的鸡蛋
It smells like bad eggs.
像是气体泄露
It's gotta be some kind of gas leak.
呼叫亨利
Call henry.
亨利
Henry,hey,yeah.
派支消防队到镁金大道
I need the fire department out here on magnesium road.
有个管道泄漏了
There's a pipe that ruptured
像是个加气站
At some sort of pumping station.
那是个火箭燃料加气站 杰克
That's a rocket fuel pumping station, jack,
站远点
So stay back.
一丁点火花就会引起它爆♥炸♥
Even the slightest spark could set it off.
赞恩或许能
Zane might be able
在全球动力局关掉它
To shut it down from gd.
-好的 谢了 -他说什么
-Okay, thanks. -what'd he say?
他说一丁点火花就会引起它爆♥炸♥
He said even the smallest spark could set it off.
呼叫赞恩
Call zane.
-你还好吧 -没事
-You okay? -yeah.
好的 在这等我一下
All right, wait here.
不 不用你帮忙 伙计 真的
Oh, no. don't help, man. seriously.
请靠后站
Please, stand back.
你越帮越忙了
You're making it worse!
太赞了
Amazing!
又帮我一回
He did it again!
谢谢你 尤利卡队长
Thank you, captain eureka!
你还觉得他很无能吗
So you still think he's captain incompetent?
是的 我觉得
Yes, I do.
小菜一碟 年轻的女士
All in a day's work, little lady.
他是个飞鸟 灭火人 还是鬼
So he's a bird, and a fireman, and a ghost?
我想知道一个燃料管道怎么忽然爆♥炸♥了
I want to know how a fueling pipe suddenly bursts.
就我所知 燃料管道
As far as I can tell, the fuel pipe was fractured
因为等离子激增泄漏了
By a plasma surge,
我以前从没见过这种现象
Which I've never seen before.
有人故意这么干的
You think someone did it deliberately?
如某个穿披风的人
Someone, like, in a cape?
他是义务警♥察♥ 同时又是危险的
He's a vigilante, and he's dangerous,
他是个笨蛋
And he's a klutz.
我要不抓住他 就会有两种后果
And unless I catch him, this ends one of two ways.
要么他伤害到自己 要么他伤害到别人
Either he hurts himself, or he hurts someone else.
拜托给我讲讲
So please, tell me
你那高尖端消防技术
About your cutting-edge firefighting technology.
我们有各种东西
We have projects
包括耐温材料
Including temperature-resistant fabrics.
阻燃汽油
Fireproof gasoline.
有特能喷气的玩意吗
Do you have anything that really blows?
在这个大楼里有最先进的喷气设备
We have the best blowers in the building.
装潜水器上吗
And that's for scuba diving?
装在莫林上
For maureen.
机器鲸鱼
Our robotic whale.
她跟踪海洋生物的迁徙模式
She tracks migration patterns.
为她的喷水孔设计了
We developed high-energy air jets
高能的空气喷射器
For her blowhole.
他们小到
I mean, they're small enough
可以拿在手掌上
To fit in the palm of your hand.
好的 能看看莫林吗
Okay. can we see maureen?
好的 当然
Oh, yeah, sure.
这是在捕猎鳕鱼
Here we are in cape cod.
这是在海洋世界
And, oh, look, this is us at sea world.
我们过得愉快极了
We had such a good time.
现在她在中国南海海域
Now she's in the south china sea
与一群巨头鲸一起迁徙
Migrating with a pod of sperm whales.
她很会调情
She's a bit of a flirt.
备用的喷水孔你们怎么保存
Um, where do you keep the spare blowholes?
她身上的是唯一的一件
Oh, she has the only working prototype.
你妹妹有可能喜欢观赏鲸鱼吗
Does your sister like whale watching, by any chance?
接通呀 这笨 笨手♥机♥
Work, you stupid, stupid cell phone.
混凝土屏蔽数字信♥号♥♥ 好不好
Concrete absorbs the digital signals, okay?
你在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
谢谢提醒 巫师先生
Thanks for the tip, mr. wizard.
弄明白怎么带我们出去了吗
Any ideas on how to get us unlost?
那都不是一个单词 [译注:指unlost]
That's not even a word.
各位
Guys--
我会说六种语言
Okay, I speak six languages.
那"咬我"用汉语怎么说
Huh. what's "bite me" in chinese?
各位 真的
Guys, seriously,
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表