剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
She...it's a girl?
她... 是个女孩
Henry,you said this was an unmanned mission,right?
亨利 你不是说这是个无人驾驶飞船吗
No,no,I mean,there's a meteor shower on Friday.
不不 我是说 周五会有流星雨
Now, does that mean all of them
那是不是说他们
2135 years and 69 days.
2135年零69天
Admitting that you attacked Zane?
承认自己袭击赞恩吗
Could there be...
会不会
Instead of circuits and wires,it process information
它用活体细胞代替了电路和电线
Strong enough to short out his entire office and himself.
足以让他和他整个办公室都短路
What'swhat's a an organic computer.
那是什么东西 是有机电脑
This is not my thingy. This has a zx21chip.
这不是我的 它是zx21芯片
Your suspect is a computer from outer space.
你那所谓的疑犯是来自外太空的一台电脑
So whatever happened on that ship
所以 无论在那个飞船上发生了什么
Yeah. So good,right?
是的 那么一切安好 是吗
Yeah,we,uh,we designed the computer systems.
是啊 我们一起设计了计算机系统
Well,it's not exactly the first contact
这和我期望中的
No environment is ever perfectly clean.
没有绝对无尘的环境
I'm sorry. Jack, we found something.
抱歉 杰克 有发现
Yeah. Well,yeah-- uh,I mean--I haven't.
是啊 好吧 我没看过
And it blows a hole in my weekend plans.But...
而且让我未来的周末都忙忙碌碌 但...
Well, uh what about Zane's, um goo thing?
用赞恩那黏糊糊的东西如何
Oh my god. I'm going to jail.Aren't I?
老天 我要坐牢了是吗
To keep itself operating under any circumstances.
它会在任何条件下去维护自己
Now what happens when or if uh
当或是万一没装有机电脑
Easy Fargo. It was absolutely crazy earlier.
放松点法戈 现在发飚有点早
Dr. Lieber was an expert in electromagnetic physic.
利伯博士在电磁物理上是个专家
So what's all this? Treats.
那这些都是什么 好吃的
I mean it's amazing.
我是说这真棒
Perhaps proximity is not a factor in this equation.
或许靠近并不是引发这个的必要条件
It was always a great pleasure-- for Kim.
和你工作一直很愉快 对金来说
Boy meets girl. Boy loses girl. Boy meets computer.
男孩遇见女孩 男孩失去女孩 男孩遇见电脑
I'm guessing a lot. She's been at it for hours.
我猜很多 自从给了她那支笔
I've examined Dr. Lieber's remains
我检查了利伯博士的遗物
Good. Then they're gonna need your help dealing with it
很好 还有他们需要你帮助
Yes. We have. Great. What you got?
是的 我们能 很好 结果如何
G.D.'s early research into interstellar exploration.
动力局早期的星际探索研究
No, I uh, I'm just gonna take a fresh blood sample.
不 我 我只是来抽一新鲜血液样本
Dr. Lieber. L-I-E-B-E-R.
利伯博士 L-I-E-B-E-R
Maybe 30 to 40 peta-volts per byte of distributed information.
也许要30到40千伏才能散布一字符的信息
And if I may say you weren't too excited about the test
那我是否该说你对他要做的测试
He's dead. Come again.
他死了 再说一遍
So um, can I get back to work?
那 我能回去工作吗
Actually, I think we should work together.
实际上 我觉得我们该一起完成这项任务
Henry, I'm glad to see you.
亨利 真高兴见到你
I mean,it was programmed to send out a pre-arrival signal
我是说 它被设定了在着陆前发出信♥号♥♥
We think that Dr. Lieber was electrocuted.
我们认为利伯博士是触电身亡
So how you doing with the whole Kim thing?
你拿那个金怎么办
And this time, I don't know if we'll be able to stop it.
而这次 我不知道还能不能阻止它
Yeah. It was spooky.
是的 真让人害怕
Of landing facilities,the ship improvised
还未完善 所以飞船灵机一动
Uh egg salad. And Rocky Road ice cream.
鸡蛋沙拉 还有石板街冰激凌
Apparently so did this ship. It's--it's amazing.
显然这飞船也做了改变 太神奇了
True. But there is another one still onboard.
没错 但还有另一个仍在上面
Henry, you're disregarding your isolation protocol.
亨利 你在忽视隔离协议
O--okay. Okay.
好 好吧 行
Come on. Trust me. I'm one of the smart ones.
别这样 相信我 我是个聪明人
I bought you a change of clothes.
我给你带了换洗的衣物
So the spaceship lands and you come out.
飞船着陆 你出来了
Are--are you saying that you can zap anyone anywhere?
你 你是说自己可以随时随地把人击溃吗
And how does it jump from computer to living persons?
还有它是如何从电脑里传给人类的
No. But a man is dead and another man is in danger.
不 但有一人死了 还有一人正处于危险之中
Easy. Let's just run through this one more time, okay?
放轻松 让我们再把整个事情过一遍 好吗
So obviously I'm going to need you to uh, compare
所以我得要你帮忙 对比下
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表